RPG Crossing Home Forums Create An Account! Site Rules & Help

RPG Crossing
Go Back   RPG Crossing > Games > Dungeons & Dragons 5e > To Slay a Dragon
twitter google facebook

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #346  
Old 01-11-2019, 12:49 PM
Spinrad's Avatar
Spinrad Spinrad is online now
Community Supporter
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 02-19-2019
RPXP: 1459
Spinrad Spinrad Spinrad Spinrad Spinrad Spinrad Spinrad Spinrad Spinrad Spinrad
Posts: 2,542
Kaspar Thorngage The winged kobold seemed well in hand by his companions, a volley of physical and eldritch missiles already en route to end the creature. Kaspar turned towards Lothar, prone on the ground and fighting the effects of the assassin's poison. The tiefling kneeled next to the mighty warrior, Medicine check to stabilize Lotharexamining his wounds and softly bardic inspiration to Lothar - 1d6 for use on one check within next ten minuteswhistling a song of valor and healing.

"I've not practiced this often, Lothar,, but have seen it done. May the gods of your people and mine guide my hands. Come back to us," he muttered between breaks in his whistling, his fingers working around the arrow and poisoned wound.


Actions
 


stat block
 
__________________
~ Oathtaker ~
Bugger this. I want a better world. - Warren Ellis, The Authority
Baern Stonecrop - Dungeon Dive (always recruiting!) | Draxon Yarrow - The West Marches [B]

Last edited by Spinrad; 01-11-2019 at 12:50 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #347  
Old 01-14-2019, 03:52 AM
undeadrajib's Avatar
undeadrajib undeadrajib is online now
No Superman.Only Blaviken
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 02-19-2019
RPXP: 5425
undeadrajib undeadrajib undeadrajib undeadrajib undeadrajib undeadrajib undeadrajib undeadrajib undeadrajib undeadrajib undeadrajib
Posts: 2,298
Peril at the cabinNora takes a shot at the departing kobold assassin. Due to the tree cover and darkness, the shot lands wide. The druid asks the ranger to stay put and slides down the ladder, anxious to get to Lothar who is bleeding out amid the trees. Jonah is happy to comply, as he rests against the wooden wall and applies pressure to his wounds, grunting from the pain.

Ash is more successful. A dark bold of eldritch energy crackles out of his finger and singes the winged kobold, punching a hole in one of its leathery wings. Both Naskan and Spike drop their melee weapons and pull out javelins from their packs. Both find their mark. The dragonborn plucks off a wing entirely. As the creature spirals downwards, Spike's javelin finds the back of its neck. The throw is so ferocious that it carries the lifeless body of the kobold and pins it against a tree, twenty feet above the forest floor. The dwarven barbarian's battle cry reverberates in the silent forest. There will be no 'next time' after all.

Kaspar rushes to the side of the fallen warrior. He does the best he can, removing the arrow shaft and pouring some alcohol over the wound. After a while, Lothar's breathing begins to normalize. The fighter, caught in a maelstrom of memories, finds something tugging him back to the land of the living.

The adventurers look around. It would seem there are no more enemies to fight here. A cold wind whistles across the tree tops. The crickets, which seemed to have fallen silent during the battle, once more resume their cacophony.


 
__________________
Lorela | Jatayu | Bryllyn | Quest | Kavakan

DM for To Slay a Dragon
Reply With Quote
  #348  
Old 01-14-2019, 08:53 AM
tomplum's Avatar
tomplum tomplum is online now
Great Wyrm
Good People
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 02-19-2019
RPXP: 5785
tomplum tomplum tomplum tomplum tomplum tomplum tomplum tomplum tomplum tomplum tomplum
Posts: 5,081
Foxdale
right-aligned image
Naskan Kreccac
Seeing that Lothar was well in Kaspar's capable hands, Naskan climbed the watch tower to converse with the injured ranger.

"Jonah, I presume," he said as he ascended the ladder.

He presented Jonah with a roll call of his party with a bit less flair than he had to the mayor but with no less respect for each member before continuing.

"Allow me to assist you down. Perhaps we should gather what things you may need from your dwelling below and then move to the relative safety of Foxdale's walls. We had been hoping to see you at the tavern and when you did not show, fortunately grew worried and sought you out."








oocNaskan Kreccac
Actions
 


Stat Block
 
__________________
I have taken the Oath.
Reply With Quote
  #349  
Old 01-14-2019, 10:47 AM
Spinrad's Avatar
Spinrad Spinrad is online now
Community Supporter
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 02-19-2019
RPXP: 1459
Spinrad Spinrad Spinrad Spinrad Spinrad Spinrad Spinrad Spinrad Spinrad Spinrad
Posts: 2,542
Kaspar Thorngage As the mountain man finally heaves a sturdy breath and Nora approaches, Kaspar relaxes. He looks up at the elf somewhat sheepishly. "This isn't usually my baliwick, but I think he's stable," he says, exhaustion from the day's travel and combats seeping into his voice. Looking back at the hulking man, Kaspar does some quick figures, cocking his head to one side.

"Y'know, I think he might not come to for a while. And I don't think I can carry him. Or his great big ax," he comments, a bit of his comic timing beginning to return. His eyes do not leave the warrior. "How is the ranger?" he asks, standing and brushing the dirt and debris from his clothes.


Actions
 


stat block
 
__________________
~ Oathtaker ~
Bugger this. I want a better world. - Warren Ellis, The Authority
Baern Stonecrop - Dungeon Dive (always recruiting!) | Draxon Yarrow - The West Marches [B]
Reply With Quote
  #350  
Old 01-14-2019, 02:18 PM
MemoryBeast's Avatar
MemoryBeast MemoryBeast is online now
Duck and Cover
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 02-19-2019
RPXP: 2966
MemoryBeast MemoryBeast MemoryBeast MemoryBeast MemoryBeast MemoryBeast MemoryBeast MemoryBeast MemoryBeast MemoryBeast MemoryBeast
Posts: 1,976
Lelianora Nethiren
left-aligned image
"He'll live," Nora pants, hurrying up beside Kaspar and resting her hands on her knees as she catches her breath. "Which is more than might be said of us, should we loiter here. Naskan! Spike! Help us get Lothar up. Kaspar's seen to his hurts for now, but we've got to get him back to Foxdale at once, before any more kobolds show up!"

She jogs over to where Spike stands, peering into the dark forest where the winged kobold went down. It's the first clear look she's gotten at it, or at least, the clearest look her darkvision can provide. "Another of the winged ones... can it really have been alone?" She glances around the forest uneasily. "Even attacking by surprise as it did, this thing showed entirely more nerve than I'd have expected from a kobold. Let us hope the rest aren't as motivated."

Wrinkling her nose in disgust, Nora edges closer, crouching down over the grisly mess that her comrades have left of the kobold, examining the corpse carefully. She's uninterested in whatever meager valuables the murderous little wretch might have been carrying, but something else about its effects might give some information about the foe they faced. Any written material seemed too much to hope for, but an identifying mark, a charm or talisman, the craftsmanship of its equipment... any of these might tell them something.


OOC
Not sure what we're looking for here, but 20Investigation just in case there's a clue to be found.


 


 
__________________
I have taken the Oath of Sangus.
13/13

Last edited by MemoryBeast; 01-14-2019 at 02:19 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #351  
Old 01-14-2019, 02:21 PM
Agrudez's Avatar
Agrudez Agrudez is online now
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 02-18-2019
RPXP: 3015
Agrudez Agrudez Agrudez Agrudez Agrudez Agrudez Agrudez Agrudez Agrudez Agrudez Agrudez
Posts: 9,700
Ash smirked as he saw his bolt strike the fleeing kobold and cause it to shift its position in the air - a smirk that turned to a full smile as Naskan and Spike combined to finish the creature off with attacks of their own. While the rest of the party introduced themselves (or was introduced to) the ranger, the warlock wandered over to the tree where the kobold's corpse was stuck fast to the trunk. Ash wanted a closer look, but would never deign to climb a tree - if he was even able to. As such, he needed a way to bring the body back down to him. In his fist, another bolt of dark energy formed as he took aim at the portion of the trunk where the creature was stuck. His hope was that he would either hit the javelin (snapping it) or the tree where the javelin was (breaking off enough bark that the javelin would loosen on its own).

Dice atk if needed:
1d20+5 (16)+5 Total = 21

Dice dmg if needed:
1d10 1
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #352  
Old 01-14-2019, 02:58 PM
Huhart's Avatar
Huhart Huhart is offline
Foolish Mortal
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 02-19-2019
RPXP: 9096
Huhart Huhart Huhart Huhart Huhart Huhart Huhart Huhart Huhart Huhart Huhart
Posts: 3,544
Spike Scoria
right-aligned image
Spike calmed himself down, knowing the threat had been neutralized. He looked down at Lothar mournfully. "Poor feller. I'll help carry him back to town. But first, I've got to get my weapon back."

He reached the tree only to find Ash had beaten him there. The warlock was taking pot shots at the corpse with his magic ray. "Here now! What are you doing? Be careful or you might break my lucky javelin!" It hadn't been his lucky javelin until now, when he nailed the flying kobold to the tree. "Let me climb the tree and get it."

Spike limbered up for a moment before attempting to climb the tree. Who knew the dwarf could scamper up a tree like a squirrel!

Stat Block
 

Actions
Dice Athletics check:
1d20+5 (14)+5 Total = 19

Last edited by Huhart; 01-14-2019 at 04:37 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #353  
Old 01-16-2019, 11:10 PM
undeadrajib's Avatar
undeadrajib undeadrajib is online now
No Superman.Only Blaviken
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 02-19-2019
RPXP: 5425
undeadrajib undeadrajib undeadrajib undeadrajib undeadrajib undeadrajib undeadrajib undeadrajib undeadrajib undeadrajib undeadrajib
Posts: 2,298
Peril at the cabin"
right-aligned image
I am Jonah, yes"
, the ranger says to Naskan. He climbs down the ladder with the paladin's help. Once on the ground, he greets the others gathered there. Then he asks, "Daisy. Did you see Daisy? She is my wolf... She..." Looking at the expressions on their faces, it becomes clear to him what happened. The ranger staggers, then catches himself. He appears stricken by grief. "They came after me", he says haltingly. "I am the only one who knows the way to their hideout. They followed me to my house and tried to kill me in my sleep. They... they killed Daisy!" He exhales, his eyes close to tears, before looking up and saying, "I thank you all for coming to my aid. I was done for, if you all weren't there. You are here for the dragon? I will do everything in my power to help you. You all are right. I should stay within the walls for a while. I will get my things." Jonah shambles towards the shack.

Inside the edge of the forest, Ash attempts to dislodge Spike's javelin from the tree to drop the dead kobold to the ground. He starts shooting eldritch blasts, aiming for the spear. His first attempt is on target, but not very effective. Before he can go again, the dwarf appears, and decides to climb the tree to retrieve his now lucky weapon. To everyone's surprise, he clambers up the trunk with astonishing speed, relying primarily on his strength to propel him. With a bit of effort, the dwarf yanks out the javelin. The dead kobold drops to the ground and crumples in a heap.

Nora walks up to the heap and examines the body, while Ash stands by, filled with curiosity. It is now well mangled, with its clothing getting soaked in its blood. Even then, she can make out that the leather armor this creature is wearing fits well, and offers much better protection than the cobbled together rags worn by the regular riff-raff of their ilk. She searches the pockets. She finds something interesting. It is a small medallion like metal piece, with three arrows carved into it. Other than that, she finds a vial of thick, black liquid in a inner pocket, fortunately still intact. The kobold itself looks greyer than others they have seen. It might just be because of the blood it lost. There is a shortbow lying on the ground nearby. It is simple, but well made. There are also three or four arrows scattered around.

 

Kaspar sits next to Lothar, making sure the hulking brute is still breathing. Together with Spike and Naskan's help, they manage to get the unconscious fighter to the clearing before the watchtower. There they wait for Jonah, who takes a bit of time coming back. Finally he returns, his eyes red and swollen, showing signs of crying. Spike recognizes the man. He has met him before. After a bit of effort, he remembers. He had met the man on the way to Foxdale, hiking along a near forgotten trail. They had shared a meal.

Jonah says, "I am sorry. I can't leave Daisy like this. I have to bury her." Despite Nora's misgivings, it doesn't look like it is possible to dissuade the ranger. With the help of the adventurers, a grave is dug beside the shack. They bring out the white wolf. Jonah hugs the body, his eyes streaming. Then the corpse is lowered into the earth and covered with soil. The hunter lights a torch and sticks it in the soft earth.

By this time, Lothar has woken up. Jonah looks around to the adventurers and says, "I am ready to leave. I will go to Tallis. He is a friend."


 
__________________
Lorela | Jatayu | Bryllyn | Quest | Kavakan

DM for To Slay a Dragon

Last edited by undeadrajib; 01-17-2019 at 12:18 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #354  
Old 01-16-2019, 11:54 PM
Agrudez's Avatar
Agrudez Agrudez is online now
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 02-18-2019
RPXP: 3015
Agrudez Agrudez Agrudez Agrudez Agrudez Agrudez Agrudez Agrudez Agrudez Agrudez Agrudez
Posts: 9,700
Ash studies the kobold's body with an expression akin to amusement. In the end he opts not to conduct his own autopsy as it seemed Nora was thorough enough as it were. His interest was piqued by the poison that the creature carried and Nora acquiesced and let him inspect it. The warlock was well versed in poisons from his various... experiments... so it only took one whiff once the stopper was pulled for his inquisition to be satiated.

It's rather poor stock. Completely and utterly mundane.

He put the stopper back in and handed it back to Nora to distribute it as she saw fit. Though she far too often allowed her emotions to overtake her reason for Ash's taste, he saw it acceptable to consider her a leader of sorts for the rest of the group - Ash excluded, of course. As he made the exchange, his mind wandered to the extent of the damage that the kobold's arrows had done to even some of the stouter members of the group.

It certainly wasn't this vial that produced the effects we saw upon the wretch's arrows. I wonder where he might have gotten that stronger brew...

Ash scratched his pale, stubble-less chin as a smirk spread on his face. Jonah mentioned a hideout from whence this creature had come. The thought of going there and finding where they performed their alchemy - and stealing everything after slaughtering the compound - piqued his interest anew as the group headed back to town with the injured ranger in tow.
__________________

Last edited by Agrudez; 01-16-2019 at 11:55 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #355  
Old 01-17-2019, 08:35 AM
tomplum's Avatar
tomplum tomplum is online now
Great Wyrm
Good People
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 02-19-2019
RPXP: 5785
tomplum tomplum tomplum tomplum tomplum tomplum tomplum tomplum tomplum tomplum tomplum
Posts: 5,081
Foxdale
right-aligned image
Naskan Kreccac
Naskan said a few words of prayer to Bahamut for the wolf as they lowered it into the shallow grave they had hastily dug before helping the ranger back to the village. All the while, he
Dice religion check:
1d20+2 (6)+2 Total = 8
pondered the symbol Nora had found on the dead kobold. Was it a religious symbol, a clan symbol perhaps?

"If these kobolds are so adept as using poisons, we should see if any in Foxdale are capable of brewing antidotes. Ash, can you use that vial to concoct such a thing?"

Naskan knew little of alchemy and figured near anything was possible with the proper application of will.

Speaking to Jonah, Naskan said, "We would very much like to learn of many locations you are privy to in the forest including this kobold hideout. We have heard it is more than just kobolds there as well. Can you confirm this information? Also, we were able to gain access to one of the ancient elven ruins that dot the woods around the village and understand you know of more. We would also like to visit more of these sites if you can guide us to them."








oocNaskan Kreccac
Actions
 


Stat Block
 
__________________
I have taken the Oath.
Reply With Quote
  #356  
Old 01-17-2019, 04:53 PM
MemoryBeast's Avatar
MemoryBeast MemoryBeast is online now
Duck and Cover
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 02-19-2019
RPXP: 2966
MemoryBeast MemoryBeast MemoryBeast MemoryBeast MemoryBeast MemoryBeast MemoryBeast MemoryBeast MemoryBeast MemoryBeast MemoryBeast
Posts: 1,976
Lelianora Nethiren
left-aligned image
Nora took the vial and the arrows back from Ash. The vial she tucked away in her belt pouch; the arrows she bound together carefully with a loose strip of cloth about their poisoned tips and placed point-down in her quiver, to doubly guard against the risk of an accidental scratch. She'd just as soon have disposed of the foul things - but given the danger they now faced, she had to admit that they might come in useful before long.

She made no protest as they buried the ranger's companion, and offered a murmured prayer to the Green as the grave was filled in. Nora could find no words for the ranger, having little experience of loss and grief herself. Her elders would have reminded her that loss and grief were the ultimate fate of all elves who went among the lesser races - the inevitable end of growing attached to something so short-lived. Perhaps they would think it better to treat all such creatures the way Ash treated his bat - nameless, expendable and ephemeral. But given the choice between ending up like Ash and his bat, or Jonah and his wolf, Nora knew which one she would choose.

"I'll take a look at the vial as well, when we're back in town," she muttered to Ash, not meeting his eyes. "I've some knowledge of herbs. Maybe I can come up with some antidote."

She followed the others with a nervous glance over her shoulder, wary of any other kobolds lurking about. Jonah had said "they" had attacked him and killed his wolf... but they'd encountered only one. Were the others lying dead nearby... or were they still skulking about? She'd feel better when they were all safely back in Foxdale.



 
__________________
I have taken the Oath of Sangus.
13/13
Reply With Quote
  #357  
Old 01-18-2019, 08:57 AM
Spinrad's Avatar
Spinrad Spinrad is online now
Community Supporter
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 02-19-2019
RPXP: 1459
Spinrad Spinrad Spinrad Spinrad Spinrad Spinrad Spinrad Spinrad Spinrad Spinrad
Posts: 2,542
Kaspar Thorngage Kaspar watches the ranger, feeling his deep loss for his companion. As they murmur prayers, the tiefling plays a simple, haunting dirge for the wolf and the ranger's loss. A tune of loss and grief and of hope and remembrance. As Naskan and Nora finish their prayers, he slings his lute over his shoulder once more, turning again to Lothar who stirs, not wanting to overwhelm the ranger.

"Steady, my friend," he says to the mountain warrior. "That poison will not go lightly out of your system and you likely are in need of rest and healing beyond my means. We should get you to a village bed," he finishes, helping the man to his feet.

"Perhaps we should continue this conversation within the walls of Foxdale?" Kaspar suggests to his companions. "There's nothing to say that winged archer was the only one out here."


Actions
 


stat block
 
__________________
~ Oathtaker ~
Bugger this. I want a better world. - Warren Ellis, The Authority
Baern Stonecrop - Dungeon Dive (always recruiting!) | Draxon Yarrow - The West Marches [B]
Reply With Quote
  #358  
Old 01-18-2019, 11:39 AM
Shaede's Avatar
Shaede Shaede is online now
Master of None
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 02-18-2019
RPXP: 2802
Shaede Shaede Shaede Shaede Shaede Shaede Shaede Shaede Shaede Shaede Shaede
Posts: 1,864
Lothar Hillperson
left-aligned image
Lothar
Lothar came back from the brink of death with a loud gasp as the air rushed back into his lungs. The poison still flowed through him, but his will to live was stronger. His hearing was the first thing to come back, as he heard voices talking. He could not place them all, and they seemed to be coming from a long stone hallway. They echoed and were muffled. Shaking the cobwebs from his mind, he opened his eyes and looked upon the darkness of the night.

Kaspar crouched low over Lothar and spoke words of reassurance. "Thank you. You have saved me. I owe you my life." Slowly, he got to one knee and looked around. A badly injured man was among the group, and this must be the ranger they were attempting to save. But, Lothar's thoughts turned to his own well being.

He spoke again through labored breathing. "I need food..and drink. Let us leave this place." His head was throbbing as he was still trying to fight off the effects of the kobold's nasty missile.

Actions
 
Stat Block
 

Character Sheet
 
__________________
Posting Status (February): Multiple times per workday (M-F); Maybe once to none on weekends.
Reply With Quote
  #359  
Old 01-20-2019, 12:40 PM
Spinrad's Avatar
Spinrad Spinrad is online now
Community Supporter
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 02-19-2019
RPXP: 1459
Spinrad Spinrad Spinrad Spinrad Spinrad Spinrad Spinrad Spinrad Spinrad Spinrad
Posts: 2,542
Kaspar Thorngage Kaspar smiled as Lothar came to. "No, my friend, you do not owe me your life. I have a feeling that before this is through we will have each saved each other's lives more than once. I daresay that before this is all through, we will each be bound to the others by a life-debt several layers thick. Come, let's find you food and drink."


Actions
 


stat block
 
__________________
~ Oathtaker ~
Bugger this. I want a better world. - Warren Ellis, The Authority
Baern Stonecrop - Dungeon Dive (always recruiting!) | Draxon Yarrow - The West Marches [B]
Reply With Quote
  #360  
Old 01-21-2019, 12:58 AM
undeadrajib's Avatar
undeadrajib undeadrajib is online now
No Superman.Only Blaviken
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 02-19-2019
RPXP: 5425
undeadrajib undeadrajib undeadrajib undeadrajib undeadrajib undeadrajib undeadrajib undeadrajib undeadrajib undeadrajib undeadrajib
Posts: 2,298
Back to TownThe adventurers head back to the village after Jonah said his goodbyes. "Thank you for respecting my bereavement.", he says to them. "And thank you for the fitting music", he says, turning to Kaspar. No other threat appears. It seems a small unit was sent here, which is unusual for kobolds. Almost like a hit-squad. There's the one they killed. And two more bodies at the bottom of the ladder, which presumably the ranger took care of. A search of the bodies reveal two more insignias in their person, bearing three arrows, same as the other kobold. These ones however, do not possess high quality armor or poison tipped arrows. A couple of daggers and a shortbow is recovered from them.

The group helps Lothar and Jonah walk back. The scrawny looking guards posted there recognize Jonah and ask if he is alright. The hunter says, "I am fine, thanks to these people. Though the tavern may have to do without meat for a few days", with a chuckle.

Naskan tries to remember if the symbol they found on the kobolds has any religious significance. He is not sure if he has ever seen it before. To his question, Jonah responds, "Hideout? Ah, Summershield. It is more like a castle, build next to a cliff side and a waterfall. Well protected. Only way in is across a bridge that has an ogre guarding it day and night. Used to belong to the elven kings. Cecil can tell you the history. Though bear in mind, he tends to romanticise things. Cut out the bad parts. He will tell you about the everlasting love between the king and queen of the elves. He won't tell you, when the queen got old, the king found another one. The jealous queen murdered the new one and ate her flesh to steal her youth. It worked, until she was found out. The king had her tied to a rock on top of a mountain, where birds feasted on her. So grave was her sin, that the birds turned into horrid monsters. Some of them still roam the skies. Yeah, good stuff." It seems the hunter has done some research himself.

Coming back to the point, he says, "I know the way to it, yeah. Though, I may not be able to take you there myself in this condition. The kobolds have lived there for a long time. I keep an eye on it from time to time to make sure they are keeping to themselves. Things changed the last time I went there. After the dragon came. They were having training drills! I think they followed me back to the village and attacked when I was asleep. I have only observed from a distance, so I don't have the specifics. But I think I saw lizardfolk in there the last time.

As for other elven ruins, there is one in the lake. On an island. It's a weird place. From the shore, the island appears fuzzy, shifting. Cecil had sent someone there once. I fished out his body from the lake. Only a boy. A pity. No one has gone there since then. There are other small ones here and there. I don't have an exact map of everything. You will find them in your travels, I am sure."


It is now quite late at night. The group finish their talk in front of the guardhouse. There are only two lights on in the entire village, the guardhouse and the tavern. Jonah says, "I am going to go see Tallis. Come meet me in the morning. I will draw a map for you all. The lake is about two hours away, while the fort is a full day's travel. Well, thanks again for saving my skin. See you all in the morrow." The hunter lurches off towards the guardhouse, leaving the adventurers to their devices.



 
__________________
Lorela | Jatayu | Bryllyn | Quest | Kavakan

DM for To Slay a Dragon

Last edited by undeadrajib; 01-21-2019 at 12:58 AM.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:22 PM.
Skin by Birched, making use of original art by paiute.(© 2009-2012)


RPG Crossing, Copyright ©2003 - 2019, RPG Crossing Inc; powered by vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Template-Modifications by TMB