twitter google facebook

Notices

Old 09-19-2018, 11:32 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 930
J2B J2B J2B J2B J2B J2B J2B J2B
I changed My writing sample to fit the feel of a character post.
Old 09-19-2018, 11:56 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1831
silverfeathers silverfeathers silverfeathers silverfeathers silverfeathers silverfeathers silverfeathers silverfeathers silverfeathers silverfeathers silverfeathers
More applications added to the list. A little over 48hrs till the deadline. I know I have not gotten feedback to some applications and I will get to them. I have been trapped late at work the last several days and have not had the time to devote to thorough reviews. I want to give each of your applications the full attention it deserves. So do not worry if you have not heard from me; you will soon.
Tower graduate #820
Old 09-20-2018, 03:29 PM
Level 30 Commoner

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 3604
Inuvash255 Inuvash255 Inuvash255 Inuvash255 Inuvash255 Inuvash255 Inuvash255 Inuvash255 Inuvash255 Inuvash255 Inuvash255
Not gonna make it tonight I think. Nevermind! Good luck to everyone!

Last edited by Inuvash255; 09-21-2018 at 06:55 PM.
Old 09-21-2018, 06:12 AM
Ancient Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1332
ihinka ihinka ihinka ihinka ihinka ihinka ihinka ihinka ihinka ihinka
@silverfeathers, my application is complete I believe.
Old 09-22-2018, 01:14 AM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
silverfeathers silverfeathers silverfeathers silverfeathers silverfeathers silverfeathers silverfeathers silverfeathers silverfeathers silverfeathers silverfeathers
Okay, applications are now closed. Thank you to everyone that submitted an application. I will be reviewing applications again this weekend. I plan to send out PMs on Monday (Tuesday at the latest) to those selected; and get the game up by the weekend.
Tower graduate #820
Old 09-22-2018, 09:08 AM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverfeathers View Post
Okay, applications are now closed. Thank you to everyone that submitted an application. I will be reviewing applications again this weekend. I plan to send out PMs on Monday (Tuesday at the latest) to those selected; and get the game up by the weekend.
Dear god. Somehow, I'm becoming nervous... I wish you all the best! and like actors says "break a leg!" XDDD
Old 09-24-2018, 06:20 AM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1583
DemonSlayer DemonSlayer DemonSlayer DemonSlayer DemonSlayer DemonSlayer DemonSlayer DemonSlayer DemonSlayer DemonSlayer DemonSlayer
Best of luck everyone! Hopefully I'm in, and if so I look forward to infest you all with Zuggtmoy's mind-controlling spores gaming with you!
Old 09-24-2018, 09:55 AM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
Quote:
Originally Posted by DemonSlayer View Post
Best of luck everyone! Hopefully I'm in, and if so I look forward to infest you all with Zuggtmoy's mind-controlling spores gaming with you!
Me too! Today Is the day I hope! We will here how got in!!
Old 09-24-2018, 11:38 AM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1904
Arkaon Arkaon Arkaon Arkaon Arkaon Arkaon Arkaon Arkaon Arkaon Arkaon Arkaon
Yes! Good luck all!
Old 09-24-2018, 12:15 PM
Mature Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 434
Raiven Raiven Raiven Raiven Raiven
Good luck everyone! Looking forward to hopefully adventuring with y'all.
Old 09-25-2018, 12:01 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
Thank you so much to everyone for showing interest in this campaign and to those that took the time to create an applications. I was not expecting such a good turn out for my first attempt and DMing, so I feel very blessed to have all of your support. There were so many solid and strong applications that I had a hard time making the choice of whom to bring into this game. In the end I made my selections and have sent out invitations to all. Almost all of them have been accepted.

If you did not receive an invite to the game, know that I had a hard time choosing and felt terrible having to not take more players.

Be on the look out for another campaign from in the future or possibly finding replacements for this one.

Again, thank you all for your enthusiasm and turn out for this game.
Silver
Tower graduate #820
Old 01-26-2019, 04:04 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
Recruitment is open again. I am looking for 1 to 2 players.

Please see the original game advertisement on the first page for details and updated information. If you have previously applied for this game you are welcome to apply again with a new or old application.

new deadline for applications is February 8th, 10pm PST
Tower graduate #820
Old 01-28-2019, 12:16 AM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1710
MeredithS MeredithS MeredithS MeredithS MeredithS MeredithS MeredithS MeredithS MeredithS MeredithS MeredithS
Hello Silverfeathers,
Just a quick question, you may have mentioned it and I went by it by accident, are you still looking for Level 1 ? Or has your group moved past that already?

Old 01-28-2019, 10:24 AM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
We are still at level 1, they have not gotten far due to the holidays.
Old 01-28-2019, 11:46 AM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1710
MeredithS MeredithS MeredithS MeredithS MeredithS MeredithS MeredithS MeredithS MeredithS MeredithS MeredithS

Name: Bleu
Race: Human (v.)
Class:Life Domain Cleric Lvl 1
Alignment: Lawful Neutral

Appearance: Wispy white hair that easily catches the wind; hazel, almost honey colored eyes; sun-kissed skin that bronzes easily in the summer season; slightly taller then average height and a bit malnourished weight from years of fasting off and on within her monastery. In adventuring, Bleu adorns her body and face with light blue warpaint in various patterns and symbols reflecting her tribal heritage. Recently, she's discovered the love of body art and piercings and occasionally will wear one on her nose or eyebrow.

Background: Custom-(2 Skills, 1 Tool, 1 Language-Feature: Acolyte/Shelter of the Faithful- Characteristics: Outlander )Life Bender

Personality: Bleu is the last of her kind, her monastery destroyed by mystical forces unbeknownst to her and now embraces a pilgrimage far from her mountain homelands into society. Her passion of learning and understanding drives her quest for greater knowledge about what or who had leveled her community and her life. Bleu, upon wandering through various cities and towns, scoured libraries and wise-men seeking any useful information she could acquire. She keeps well-recorded notes in her journal of such information and spends a lot of her free time inscribing and recording.

Often times, Bleu mediates in deep reflection in attempt for clearer perspective and understanding of the world around her, at times she can seem preoccupied, aloof or even uninterested during these meditative moments.

Though kindness and compassion are her ruling factor when it comes to approaching any new situation, her social awkwardness tends to often obscure those gentle qualities and some people find her a bit primitive in her basic social interactions.

Writing Sample:

Quote:
“Let’s have a drink and I’ll tell you more,” he says sounding less desperate, guiding you to the only pub in Kamplinn.
It wasn't enough that she had just stepped in some kind of fresh animal dung upon her arrival into Kamplinn; no, no... now she had complete strangers grabbing at her sleeve and daring to manhandle her. Instinctively, all the red flags instantly hoisted themselves at full mast within her mind. "You... You sir... Do not.. " she barely formed any complete sentence in her disgust and alarm... "Sto....hey... Come on now... STOP". Bleu shook off his grasp of her shoulders and wedged her foot into the dirt. " Now then!" Clearing her throat and straightening her disheveled clothing while keeping a keen eye on the man, Bleu takes a step towards him with her finger pointed at his nose. " That's no way to ask for help. I see you're distraught and I can tell you right now, that drinking isn't going to solve any of your problems." She scolded him and threw a look of questionable doubt of his motives before sighing deeply.

"I will join you to hear your grievance Sir, but I advise you to not touch me again." In truth, Bleu had been preoccupied in her own thoughts to have actually noticed the man's pleas to others before approaching her, he had truly startled her. Though, now, as the adrenaline started to fade and she composed herself back into rational thinking, she felt the man was true in his request for aid and was merely acting in desperation rather then malice.

As she walked with him towards the... pub, a term she'd recently only understood as tavern or watering hole, Bleu listened to his story....Before they reached the threshold of the building, she removed her white sandals and put them just on the outside of the doorway. "Ok...I can help, but I don't think I can do this alone...."

Last edited by MeredithS; 02-13-2019 at 02:47 PM.