RPG Crossing
twitter google facebook

Notices

Old 02-05-2019, 04:54 AM
This Guy!

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 7956
JackinIrons JackinIrons JackinIrons JackinIrons JackinIrons JackinIrons JackinIrons JackinIrons JackinIrons JackinIrons JackinIrons
Alrighty Kappy. Lyall is done. I think it should be good enough.

Old 02-05-2019, 02:19 PM
The penguins are coming!

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 12930
Kapera Kapera Kapera Kapera Kapera Kapera Kapera Kapera Kapera Kapera Kapera
Thanks Jack

For you and Kshnik... I think I will wait until tomorrow for logical reviews, cause the sick has registered my ability to focus, well gone.

Old 02-05-2019, 03:23 PM
A Librarian

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1119
Phenyks Phenyks Phenyks Phenyks Phenyks Phenyks Phenyks Phenyks Phenyks
Vitals
left-aligned image
Character Name: Trelyn Cooper

Alignment: Neutral Good

Class: Witch (Hedge Witch archetype)

Appearance: Trelyn stands about 6' tall, weighs about 180 pounds, has jet black hair and a healthy, tanned complexion. He has a slim build with gangly arms and legs that belie his surprising agility. His hair is long and he keeps it tied back with a cord attached to his secondstone. The stone and metal pendant is accentuated by the blackness of his hair, as if it were glowing from the bottom of a murky pool.

Flaw: Trelyn finds it difficult to trust others, especially those from outside of his village.

Fear: The knowledge, real or imagined, that evil lurks in the shadows, usually hiding in that which you least expect.

Traits/Drawbacks: Traits:
DescriptionYour deity or a powerful spirit spoke to you when you were young, dropping cryptic hints about the important destiny that lay before you and how you must win your fights if you are to achieve your predetermined greatness.
BenefitOnce per day upon rolling a natural 1 on an attack roll, you may reroll the die and take the second result instead.
Called (via his familiar),
DescriptionYou discovered at an early age that someone you trusted, perhaps an older sibling or a parent, had lied to you, and lied often, about something you had taken for granted, leaving you quick to question the claims of others.
BenefitsYou gain a +1 trait bonus on Sense Motive checks, and Sense Motive is always a class skill for you.
Suspicious,
DescriptionYou spent time working under artisans, or your parents were artisans who were particularly skilled at their trade.
BenefitsYou gain a +2 trait bonus on a single Craft skill (your choice).
Artisan (Craft [baking]); Flaw:
DescriptionYou believe that someone or something is always out to get you, so you have a hard time truly trusting anyone.
EffectAnyone who attempts an aid another action of any type to assist you must succeed at a DC 15 check instead of the normal DC 10 check.
Paranoid

Biography Trelyn was born into a hard-working human family and grew up with a strong work ethic. His father, Grenthis, created banded wooden objects like barrels and wagon wheels. He was a master craftsman who spent long hours working, but invested much of his spare time in his wife and children. Trelyn's mother, Shandra, was a rather acerbic woman who took no guff from anyone. She managed the home with an iron fist, and even Trelyn's father seemed to be a bit twitchy when his wife got her feathers ruffled. He also has an elder sister, Mishara, and two younger brothers, the twins Elden and Pello.

The large family lived close to Grenthis's parents, and it was this couple who taught Trelyn about the importance of honoring one's ancestors while maintaining a connection to the world around oneself. It was widely known in Rivair Hibbair that Triesta and Marlon Cooper were practitioners of a craft few understood. They both were friendly, intelligent people who believed in helping their neighbors. If someone was injured or came down with an illness, Triesta would make a poultice and Marlon would sing over it, and you would feel better. It had been that way for decades and no one thought twice about it.

All through his youth he would take walks through the woods with his grandparents. He appreciated these walks because granda and grama would point out this bird, or this tree, or this worm, or flower, or bug and tell him all about it. Eventually, his grandfather started to teach him about the wind and the waves with songs about warm breezes and secrets hidden in the ocean. His grandmother taught him about mixing roots and berries together to heal people and make them feel right again. He cherished those memories.

As time went on, his brothers and sister all helped take care of his grandparents while their parents were doing chores or working for others. Watching them enjoy their golden years was a true delight not only for the grandchildren, but for the entire family. Then, they died, swiftly, one right after the other, as if they could not be apart in death just as they had never been apart in life, and Trelyn felt a profound sense of loss. The love he felt for them was replaced by a yearning to be with them.

Despondent over their loss, he fled to the forest where they had walked together and learned about the sky and the rain and the bark of the trees. Just when he thought his heart would burst from the overwhelming sadness is when Rabbie came into his life, and his whole perspective shifted.

Since Rabbie literally dropped into his lap that day in the forest, Trelyn has felt different somehow. He keeps having the same puzzling dream over and over. In it, the raccoon stands with his granda and grama on a huge outcropping of milky-white crystal, beckoning. Calming warmth emanates from them as a violent storm rages overhead. Beyond the outcropping, the sea stretches on endlessly. He can hear the waves crashing and smell the tang of salt in the air, but he has never been to the sea. His hands begin glowing, shining like a beacon until the light is so bright that he has to squeeze his eyes shut, but he can still see it! He wakes up in a cold sweat, wondering what it all means.

His garden looks different. The plants look greener and more vibrant. He knows that he can see their healthiness. His family looks different. He swears sometimes he can feel how alive they are and the love they feel for each other. The sensations aren't troubling, but have brought a new awareness to him. What's troubling is the questions this new perception brings. Could it be linked to the raccoon? The death of his grandparents? Why him? Is he supposed to do something with it?

Last edited by Phenyks; 02-09-2019 at 05:44 PM. Reason: Adding the char run...
Old 02-05-2019, 04:25 PM
The penguins are coming!

Tools
User Statistics
Sounds great, we went from almost no physical chars to lots of physical chars ... nice to see a mix, granted in the end, I can make it work no matter the party make up
Old 02-05-2019, 09:26 PM
The walking dad!

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1446
ProfPaulBlemma ProfPaulBlemma ProfPaulBlemma ProfPaulBlemma ProfPaulBlemma ProfPaulBlemma ProfPaulBlemma ProfPaulBlemma ProfPaulBlemma ProfPaulBlemma
left-aligned image

Ailin O'Shea
Theme song: Clumsy Lover, by Mario Rossa

Character Concept

There are those who are fit and well-behaved... there are those who are relaxed with rules and organization... there are those who are trouble... and there are those who are true forces of Nature! Ailin O'Shea falls flat in that last category and can definitely be considered something on the lines of a vigilante and a prankster; perhaps even a paladin of pure disaster!

Character Parameters

Character Name: Ailin O'Shea
Race: Human
Class: Rogue (Chamaleon)
Alignment: Chaotic Good

Desired Traits: Amiable Blunder, Charming, Convincing Liar

Drawback: Impatient

Appearance

A little short for her age, Ailin sports a long blonde hair that seems to be as rebel and mischievous as she is. Her eyes are big and blue, always attentive, as she hates losing something that happens around her. Perhaps the most distinctive feature of hers is the freckled skin that seems to scream "trouble" wherever she goes... and such scream is heard, indeed!

On clothing, she usually dresses simple and practical, avoiding anything that could hinder her movement. Normally, she is seen barefoot.

All in all, Ailin is impressively beautiful, something that hides her rebel nature.

Personality Traits

Flaw: Impulsive. Ailin acts twice before she thinks and relies on wits and sweet talk in order to escape punishment. Not that she is incapable of elaborate planning... that is just not her way.

Fear: The only true fear she has is of wolves. It's not trauma or phobia, but no one can talk their way out of a hungry pack of big dogs. She is not afraid of going out into the forest, but, at any sign of wolves, she will take everything and move back into the village. No chances taken.

Biography
Theme for "calm, even idylic": Bagpipe & Irish Flute music: Celtic instrumental music, by Nu Meditation Music

I was born in a small village called Rivair Ribbar, of which you probably haven't heard, and I lived a happy life, with my father, the village's baker, and my mother, his assistant baker - well, she did most of the technical part of the job, so, in truth, my father was her assistant baker. I am their firstborn, a strong and healthy boy. Some would say "handsome".

The village was simple, but happy, a calm, even idyllic place. That was, of course, before the storm came.

No, no, I am not talking of a great rain that flooded the river and took our homes and some of our lives. Floods happen and we deal with them, no problem. "The storm" is the way I call a force of nature that entered our lives in the form of... a baby!

At first, all was simple: she slept, she cried, she ate, she... well, you probably know the drill.

Things started to change when she begun to walk and talk. The little hurricane would pick every object, enter every hole, ask every question and do every don't. I say it, she seemed to be guided by some god or worse!

From playing with Mrs. Hubbard's porcelain vases to climbing Maudie's chest of drawers, she was only at ease when she was sleeping! Yet, no matter what she did, that smile, that pair of eyes seemed to melt the coldest heart! She broke things old and valuable and simply got away with it! Any other kid would have taken a beating... I took some when trying to emulate her, something I learned the hard way I couldn't.

The little disaster grew and grew and, with age, her tricks grew in complexity... but also gained direction.

I was sincerely expecting her to become some sort of bandit, bully or another type of evildoer, but, to my surprise, she grew to be more like a freedom fighter!

An older kid stole an apple from a younger one and nobody saw? She would throw a rock straight into Old Peterson's window right when the "criminal" was passing alone in the street and then disappear like magic... how do you say "It wasn't me!"?

Once, Dale Winters gathered some girls to laugh of a pair of twin sisters who could not walk separated. When she arrived home and opened her door, there was a water bucket set over her head... and another one when she ran to call her mother at the backdoor! All Ailin's doing.

Of course, she did not always get away untouched. When she picked Maudie's flowers to make a crown to young Bob Miller, who really, really wanted to be a king, she was caught and that costed her not only a day grounded, but a sermon from a very disappointed Maudie. That was by far not the only time she got caught and was punished, but I swear I never saw my sister so sad... probably because she looked at Maudie as some sort of hero, some sort of example. She wanted to be "as wise as Maudie", "as strong as Maudie". If only she wished to be "as patient as Maudie"...

Growing older and bearing the necklace made Ailin even more popular. In a village where everything is just more of the same, a strikingly beautiful girl with a mysterious necklace really gets into people's imagination. I had to teach a few things to some boys myself! My sister is not for any old lad, you know, and they have to know their place. Tom's another story. He's my buddy and I'd even like the idea of having him in the family, but he's more tending towards Lilian and that makes it hard for Ailin to even think about him... or does it?

In my village, everyone has to do their part. No lazy fellows here, oh no! Ailin was sent to help by tending to the tables in the inn... but, when a drunk visitor started to become inconvenient, she would not hesitate to break a bottle on his head and that was something not acceptable in the trade. At least, not so fast! Then, she was taken to the school, to help Mrs. Wilson by caring for the younglings... but she could not help but teaching them pranks, taking them to swim in the river and pretty much disappearing with them until the end of the day, just to come back with them tired, dirty to the bone and happy like foxes in a hennery... so, again, no way!

In the end, she stayed home. Mom found a way to appease her desire for freedom and novelty by entrusting her with the bakery's kitchen and letting her decide on recipes! She has a talent for that, but, since then, no two dishes were ever the same...

Life was good and calm, even idylic before the storm. Yet, now that it came, the very old village of Rivair Ribbair has a little more agitation and the old ladies in the center square have a little more to talk about from time to time. In the end, I think the storm was a good thing and most of the people agree with me. Well, I do agree with myself, even if I know that being an only son would be much, much simpler...

Links to Other Characters

Lilian Hartnel:
Awaiting OK from Aethera.{TO BE CHECKED} Ailin is Lilian's best friend since she begun to speak. They played together and made sleepover parties in each other's house for as long as that was fun. When Lilian lost her hearing, Ailin cried for days and did not leave her side. Later on, she participated in the construction of the sign language she uses, adding a bit of mischief to it: they trained together so that Ailin would speak as if talking to Lilian about a certain subject and the two would talk about something completely different via sign language... a trick that did not fool the kids, but was very effective with adults!

Thomas Miller:
No need to check with Blue, as this is just my character's attitude towards his.{OK} Thomas is Ailin's love interest and she literally daydreams of him, but she keeps it a secret, as she believes Thomas and Lilian are closer than just friends. As mischievous as she is, Ailin would never betray her friends... Lilian less than anyone else.

Jimmy Stones:
No need to check with Darkness, as this is just my character's attitude towards his.{OK} Ailin loves music, especially happy, dancing music, so she always gathers around Jimmy when he starts to play. She thinks he has a great talent and the little village they live is too small for him... but where would he go? If only the stories about the rest of the world were to be taken seriously...

Kirna Rokis:
Received an OK from Queen! Yay! {OK} Kirna and Ailin can be considered partners in "crime", as Ailin was quick to avenge those who tried to mistreat Ellio and Kirna was always there to help Ailin hide her unorthodox justice from the adults. They have always been good friends and have always stood for each other when need came.

Maketahk Barra:
Awaiting OK from Eli.{TO BE CHECKED} A fellow prankster, with whom Ailin joined forces more than a few times in order to apply her notions of justice. She frawns upon some of her pranks, when directed to the "innocent", but, since they are almost always harmless, she quickly gets over it.

Garland Witcombe:
Garland and Ailin have always been an awkward duo. They are friends, indeed, but the fact that he keeps falling on traps made for someone else makes things a little complicated. She feels a bit sorry for him since Dan Waller threw a mouse inside his own sister's dress knowing she was allergic to almost everything! Ailin and Kirna let a bottle of juice (with a hole) over the table when he was working at his father's workshop at precisely the right spot for a lace to take his feet and have him standing upside down at the door after taking off his shirt due to the spill... BUT... Garland decided to help Dan that afternoon and thought the juice was some sort of kindness or payment... when the bottle raised and the small bell ringed, both girls set the horse to run, making the poor helping boy standing half-naked on the door. Not that it wasn't funny... but it was not for him.

Roleplay Example

Ailin O'Shea

For two days Ailin tried fruitlessly to recover the leather ball Dave Benson and the other kids accidentally threw inside Old Peterson's house and he, of course, did not return.

She knew her grumpy neighbor kept bragging about not liking all the ceremony at the river and finding that to be a "big waste of time that a net would solve far more quickly, while people kept going about their lives", but he would wait every year at the border of the village, hiding behind a bush or cart and would get closer when the fish came, just for a few minutes, just to watch the kids get in the water.

The man had a heart, even if he tried his best to hide it, and it was a shame to use it against him, but there was no other way! That leather ball was a gift the boys cherished enormously! There was no better ball in the entire village and there would not be another one for a long time! She knew it, as she played with them more than once.

He would not be far from his house for more than a few minutes, but that was enough to get in, find the ball and get out... but that would be close! Very close!

The first light of the day was just about to come and Ailin was still not feeling safe about the time she would have before Old Peterson returned from his "little emotional adventure", so the little nasty gears in her mind started to work.

She was entrusted with the responsibility of taking care of the kids... something that happened simply because the fun would be right where they were expected to stay and that meant she would not disappear with them. On the other side of the puzzle was Trevor Grahan, tall and thin as a young pine, who was the sentinel this year, which means he would stay at the big rock, waiting for the first signs of fish in order to shout the alarm... but what if she managed to exchange tasks? She could calculate more or less the time the fish would come and then create a diversion that would leave Old Peterson a few more precious minutes away from home.

Trevor would be crazy to leave that duty, as being the sentinel means he would lose much of the fun before the arrival of the fish... and he would not be seeing Kirna, which would be a shame, as his eyes would follow her all around.

She left the kids with Ariel, the oldest among them, and set quickly to the big rock, where Trevor was standing guard like a pole!

Trevor! Trevor! Maudie is asking you to go and take care of the kids instead of me!... I... well, I... I was just trying to make things a little more fun and... (she looked down, feigning shame) ... er, Maudie put me in sentinel duty, away from the kids. You can go.

If that worked out, she would have the chance she needed! All she had to do is to go somewhere beyond the big rock and stand guard. When the fish started to appear in the distance, she would run as fast as she could, get a few minutes ahead of them and shout something on the lines of "They're coming!"... that if no one noticed the tall pole standing beside the kids, instead of the short "angel", but that was for luck to decide, since she had already done it, as usual.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Ailin Eyes.png
Views:	33
Size:	12.8 KB
ID:	79147   Click image for larger version

Name:	Ailin Big.jpg
Views:	36
Size:	57.1 KB
ID:	79148  

Last edited by ProfPaulBlemma; 02-09-2019 at 05:20 PM.
Old 02-05-2019, 11:21 PM
This Guy!

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 7956
JackinIrons JackinIrons JackinIrons JackinIrons JackinIrons JackinIrons JackinIrons JackinIrons JackinIrons JackinIrons JackinIrons
No prob, Kap. You're fun to play with (and that includes teasing, too). Make sure you rest up from the sickness. Blue was right about us maladjusted types.

Old 02-05-2019, 11:30 PM
A Librarian

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1119
Phenyks Phenyks Phenyks Phenyks Phenyks Phenyks Phenyks Phenyks Phenyks
Trelyn Cooper is ready for consideration!
Old 02-06-2019, 12:03 PM
The penguins are coming!

Tools
User Statistics
@ProfPaul: Sounds interesting, I look forward to seeing what you come up with

@Phenyks and the Jack and Kshnik. I am still sick as.... bad words, BUT my head is not so fogged, so I will start reviewing things today and all that.
Old 02-07-2019, 02:48 AM
I'm a Helper!

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 14990
Ion2Atom Ion2Atom Ion2Atom Ion2Atom Ion2Atom Ion2Atom Ion2Atom Ion2Atom Ion2Atom Ion2Atom Ion2Atom
Jeanie Potter
Lawful Good Tarot Student Spell Specialist Arcanist
28 year old Or HumanElf Potter
Theme Song

right-aligned image
Appearance:
Jeanie is tall, with the long slender legs that many women envy. When working, she usually has an all purpose smock to help keep the worst of the mess down. Her long dark hair is often either pulled into a messy braid or confined under a floppy rancher's hat that as a smudge of clay or two of its own. Jeanie has a particular bouquet of smoke, clay, and bourbon, that many men find intriguing.

Background:
Jeanie grew up a relatively normal child. She played, she ran, she babysat, and snuck sugary sweats from Ol' Ma'am Briggs. Since her parents were potters, she learned the trade as well. That was just how things were done in Rivair Hibbair.

She received her stone with due deference, and has safeguarded it as those before her. Throughout it all though, Jeanie had a tendency to ask questions; to want to know the why. As a youngster, she wanted to know why the sky was blue. What made the sunset red and orange. As she got older, she wanted to know more about the town, and the blue stones pendants. She wanted to know many things that no one else cared about. The ambivalence of the entire village toward these questions first gave her pause, and then suppressed them. She was a good girl after all, and that kind of thing just wasn't done in Rivair Hibbair.

As she grew older, Jeanie continued to work in her parents shop, though she never got the knack for the more artistic forms; without which she was relegated to the more mundane tasks of a pottery mill. She scouted for and collected clay from the river, threw them onto a wheel to make basic bowls, cups, and plates for everyday use, and plain storage pots. She also had the boring and repetitive task of making roofing tiles. Jeanie's mind with active to the point of bursting, with no way to release it. Her days were filled with monotonous tasks to support herself and her family. Everyone worked, and worked hard, in the village. That was just how things were in Rivair Hibbair.

Eventually Jeanie found herself spending her evenings at the inn. There were games of chance to challenge her brain and give her problems to solve, there were people to talk to who were more inclined to speculate, mostly due to the alcohol, and generally just a change of scenery, as minor as it may have been. She listened to every tall tale she could while formulating strategies to win whatever game she had stakes on that evening. Jeanie usually won too, though not too much, even if that meant subtly throwing a game. Sometimes that was a game within a game that proved even more interesting that the mundane round of checkers that was being played that evening. Soon even her outlet became routine, smoke, drink, sleep, work, gamble. It may be slightly disreputable for a young lady, but it was a routine; just like everyone else had, because that was just how things were done in Rivair Hibbair.

Fear:
Jeanie is afraid to be married. She had a serious boyfriend at one point, but a winter rose he presented her with one evening gave her an inexplicable and indelible feeling that should he would be unfaithful should they ever marry. In Rivair Hibbair such feelings were given weight, and the slap she returned his rose with was generally considered to be appropriate. Fortunately as the second born, there is less of a pressure to have children than her elder brother.

Really though, this is just a symptom of a deeper fear. Long term commitment means giving up control to some extent. Jeanie already has this vague sense of lack of control; a lack of choices. She's bored and fears a empty a future. An empty future that has been creeping up on her year after year as she just... coasts.

Flaw:
Jeanie has become mildly rebellious as she's gotten older. Nothing too wild, that just isn't done in Rivair Hibbair, but she's more likely to flaunt certain smaller social conventions. Be a bit more blunt; be a bit more of a smart ass; more likely to curse. She's certainly no role model for the youngsters these days; smoking cigars and gambling late at night. Behavior completely unbecoming of a young lady. Jeanie enjoys the vices as it helps take her mind away from day to day life, and if a glass of bourbon helps quiet her always churning mind so she can sleep at night, who's she hurting?

The Char Run:
Jeanie woke up with a bit of cotton mouth in the morning, but then again, she did most mornings. Nothing a bit of tomato juice wouldn't cure. Rising from the pallet she slept on, Jeanie sleepily climbed down from the loft above her parent's shop picking out the odd piece of straw from her hair. Below on the shop floor, her parents had already started packing up all the necessaries for the day. The char would run this morning, or so the elder had said, so it was time to trundle off to the river. The work was cold, smelly, and hard, but Jeanie didn't really mind. It broke up the monotony of everyday life in the village. Tossing back a small glass of tomato juice and celery, Jeanie is quick to join her parents in their work. Soon the threesome are heading down to the river banks carrying some raw clay, a few water jugs, and a platter of cucumber sandwiches that only her mother seemed to make just right.

When they arrived, Jeanie ignored the breads laid out. Experience had taught her that her stomach would settle, but it would take an hour or two still. Her parents moved to add their food to the offerings, and lay out the clay for the fish bake later. Meanwhile she took the water jugs and filled them from the stream while it was still clear of fish, guts, and stanky villager. The clear clean water would be appreciated by all later that day. Once the water hauling was done, Jeanie made a point to examine the river's current. The elders always seem to know exactly when the Char will run... how do they tell? She wondered as she examined the area. More importantly though, the woman wanted to find a spot where the river was deep enough to get a good catch, but the current was slow enough that she wouldn't feel like she was going to be swept away any second. It took her a few minutes, but the edge of a sandbar just a few feet back from where most of the villagers were gathering proved to be a likely place. Work smarter, not harder

When the call came, Jeanie was in place and ready with her net alongside everyone else. There she labored to pull in fish, dumping them ashore, and returning again to pull in more fish. The routine was interspersed with a few comments and laughter, but most of the villagers were working too hard to converse much. The fun would come afterwards. The one spot of excitement for Jeanie was when little Timmy Jo slipped off the riverbank and was washed away downstream. Fortunately for him Jeanie was a bit back from the rest and had her net handy. Tossing the fishing net out, the woman snagged the young boy, hauling him in like an oversized Char. Pulling the still entrapped young lad up to dangle in front of her, Jeanie remarked sardonically "Well look at that. This'n gotta be the King o' Char here. Prolly make good eatin' if we put you into the clay bake later." Though the child had certainly been given a fright, between natural youthful exuberance and the woman's casual teasing he had calmed enough to give the penulimate come back of young children. He stuck his tongue out at her. Shaking the boy from the net, Jeanie unceremoniously dropped the boy back onto the river bank scolding, "Oh for the love of Sneaky Pete, you should be helping Old Ma Sanders anyway, not playing. Now git yer butt gone young'n. There's firewood that needs collecting, and it ain't going to do it itself." A wink to the kid softened the blow to his bottom as she shooed him back to his duties.

Shaking her head, Jeanie soon returned back to the task at hand, but not before she took a quick nip of bourbon from her hip flask. The river was cold after all, and a bit of somethin' somethin' would help warm the blood.

Last edited by Ion2Atom; 02-10-2019 at 04:39 PM.
Old 02-07-2019, 02:49 AM
I'm a Helper!

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 14990
Ion2Atom Ion2Atom Ion2Atom Ion2Atom Ion2Atom Ion2Atom Ion2Atom Ion2Atom Ion2Atom Ion2Atom Ion2Atom
@Kapera. App is still a very rough WIP, but I would appreciate if you could give me a temperature check on the character concept.
Old 02-07-2019, 07:35 PM
The penguins are coming!

Tools
User Statistics
Ion, my words, you have had them :P

Oooookay, we are coming to the home stretch, by we, I mean for me I am not on here on weekends, so Monday night will be my final perusal for a decision made Tuesday morning (or evening). I am not sure if that will happen morning or later in the day as I do have a job interview tomorrow and have a sense that it is a start asap sort.

This wont slow the game I have two chapters down and a third partially done, so technically that is like what, 10 years of writing now?

Just teasing, a little.

That being said, Everyone who is done, go ahead, look at your application, is there anything you want to edit or change now that you see some of the other applications? Any questions which have popped into your heads or some such thing? Now is the time to ask me/edit and all that stuff, or if you are happy as is, that too is totally fine.

I just ask that you let me know you are indeed still interested in the game by a quick shout here saying that your app is all 100% ready for the decision room.

Last edited by Kapera; 02-07-2019 at 07:35 PM.
Old 02-07-2019, 08:01 PM
The red pandas are coming

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 13159
LittleBlueNA LittleBlueNA LittleBlueNA LittleBlueNA LittleBlueNA LittleBlueNA LittleBlueNA LittleBlueNA LittleBlueNA LittleBlueNA LittleBlueNA
There ended up being too many good apps, I'll still do the interactions with the other players, but only once they're decided. I'm lazy that way :P
Old 02-07-2019, 08:02 PM
<3 M

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 149
xenavire xenavire
As far as I am aware, mine is done. Still interested.
Old 02-07-2019, 09:21 PM
The walking dad!

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1446
ProfPaulBlemma ProfPaulBlemma ProfPaulBlemma ProfPaulBlemma ProfPaulBlemma ProfPaulBlemma ProfPaulBlemma ProfPaulBlemma ProfPaulBlemma ProfPaulBlemma
Almost done here!
Old 02-07-2019, 11:55 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 11352
OneDarkness OneDarkness OneDarkness OneDarkness OneDarkness OneDarkness OneDarkness OneDarkness OneDarkness OneDarkness OneDarkness
yup still here and fairly done I would say or at least i don't remember seeing any questions unanswered, think i probably still have a few blurbs to write on other completed characters but will do some over coffee in the morning.