Go Back   RPG Crossing > Games > Cypher > Mercenary Space Pilots
twitter facebook mastodon bluesky

Notices

Old Nov 6th, 2017, 10:11 AM
I'm a Helper!

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 6802
SophieValentine SophieValentine SophieValentine SophieValentine SophieValentine SophieValentine SophieValentine SophieValentine SophieValentine SophieValentine SophieValentine
Brilliant!

Sorry for the delay folks. Don't know what I got, but I was sick as a dog the whole weekend. Planning on doing a post this morning. >_> -glares at the bosses' offices- Supposing I don't get inundated with pointless sports or politics talk, as they're prone to do Monday morning.
Old Nov 13th, 2017, 03:59 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 54977
Aethera Aethera Aethera Aethera Aethera Aethera Aethera Aethera Aethera Aethera Aethera
Aeternis, can I confirm that nothing new has shown up on scans? I posted two actions' worth in my last post, one was disabling the drone, the next was doing a full sweep (automatic success on difficulty 0).
Old Nov 13th, 2017, 05:15 PM
Ancient Azure Anathema

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 22785
Aeternis Aeternis Aeternis Aeternis Aeternis Aeternis Aeternis Aeternis Aeternis Aeternis Aeternis
Huh, I seem to have missed that, possibly because you didn't need to roll. Updated.
Old Nov 14th, 2017, 03:38 AM
A Cynical Instrumentalist

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 2873
KKristophDavion KKristophDavion KKristophDavion KKristophDavion KKristophDavion KKristophDavion KKristophDavion KKristophDavion KKristophDavion KKristophDavion KKristophDavion
Hm... I think best bet might be to stick close flight formation and try to spot the patrol before it spots us, perhaps by moving into the moderate debris field. The Scylla has the shields to be able to take the damage and shrug it off, and so does everyone but the Sphinx and the Chimera if I recall correctly.
Old Nov 14th, 2017, 09:02 AM
The penguins are coming!

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 19622
Kapera Kapera Kapera Kapera Kapera Kapera Kapera Kapera Kapera Kapera Kapera
Pretty sure Felicity can make a thing that will zap most of their problems... but it lights up the sky too. Pros n cons there really, it would alert the others but wouldnt provide good data like the drone would have.
Old Nov 14th, 2017, 10:08 AM
I'm a Helper!

Tools
User Statistics
SophieValentine SophieValentine SophieValentine SophieValentine SophieValentine SophieValentine SophieValentine SophieValentine SophieValentine SophieValentine SophieValentine
Oh snap. I knew there was something I was gonna do yesterday. >_< to the game thread!
Old Nov 14th, 2017, 11:55 AM
Ancient Azure Anathema

Tools
User Statistics
Aeternis Aeternis Aeternis Aeternis Aeternis Aeternis Aeternis Aeternis Aeternis Aeternis Aeternis
Note that the moderate field only damages you every turn if you don't have shields and are also in an engagement (spaceship melee combat). You can fly through the stuff safely otherwise.
Old Nov 15th, 2017, 03:36 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 54977
Aethera Aethera Aethera Aethera Aethera Aethera Aethera Aethera Aethera Aethera Aethera
This migraine is taking more out of me than usual and ignoring the meds I've taken, so I just have to let it run its course at this point. I may be another couple days before I can get a post up, possibly longer if things really go poorly. Sorry!
Old Nov 17th, 2017, 03:18 AM
This Guy!

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 11546
JackinIrons JackinIrons JackinIrons JackinIrons JackinIrons JackinIrons JackinIrons JackinIrons JackinIrons JackinIrons JackinIrons
Hmm... I think my post will wait a little longer, until I know what a 20 means.
Old Nov 17th, 2017, 07:13 AM
Very Old Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 2195
stitchlipped stitchlipped stitchlipped stitchlipped stitchlipped stitchlipped stitchlipped stitchlipped stitchlipped stitchlipped stitchlipped
Congratulations on Post of the Month, Jack!
Old Nov 17th, 2017, 07:22 AM
This Guy!

Tools
User Statistics
JackinIrons JackinIrons JackinIrons JackinIrons JackinIrons JackinIrons JackinIrons JackinIrons JackinIrons JackinIrons JackinIrons
Thanks Stitch.
Old Nov 17th, 2017, 12:45 PM
Ancient Azure Anathema

Tools
User Statistics
A 20 is a major effect. That means that something unexpected and highly positive occurs as a result of your roll. You get to choose the results of your own major effects, subject to GM approval.

As an example for this situation, perhaps your major effect means you realize some unrelated but useful fact about the situation, or perhaps you have a strong hunch as to which individual sensor signature is the patrol you need to eliminate.
Old Dec 15th, 2017, 02:58 AM
This Guy!

Tools
User Statistics
Hey there. I'm thinking about a post now, but I wanted to check in. Is this game still going? I'm sorry I disappeared for a while, but I was having some mental issues going on. If people are still game, I'll get a post up as quickly as I can. If not, I'm sorry if I broke this.
Old Dec 16th, 2017, 03:58 PM
I'm a Helper!

Tools
User Statistics
I don't think it was just you, Jack. The holidays are rough for a lot of people, I'm finding. Physically and mentally. Yours truly is still trying to get over an upper respiratory infection that hit like a frakking freight train.

And also a thousand events and birthday parties and general life getting in the way of important stuff...like gaming. I'm still in so long as there's an in place to be!

Last edited by SophieValentine; Dec 17th, 2017 at 01:10 PM.
Old Dec 16th, 2017, 08:51 PM
The penguins are coming!

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 19622
Kapera Kapera Kapera Kapera Kapera Kapera Kapera Kapera Kapera Kapera Kapera
I think a few of us have had a chaotic little bit and once things settle hopefully we can continue along.