Old 03-03-2019, 05:35 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 866
Kuroyama Kuroyama Kuroyama Kuroyama Kuroyama Kuroyama Kuroyama
CS Payment Issue

Hi all,

I've been a Community Supporter more than once prior, and now that I've returned to play, I'd happily contribute once again to the cause! Unfortunately, I'm still having the same problem I always do: PayPal declines to process the payment (due to my bank not liking RPG Crossing, I have always guessed).

Last time around, I believe this was resolved by having Birched send a PayPal invoice to my PayPal address, which I then paid. That was sufficient to have CS status set up for me.

I dropped Birched a PM but haven't heard back, and I've been gone for so long that I have no idea of their status. Is there anyone who can help me out with this, or is it still solely Birched? Thanks!
Old 03-04-2019, 07:49 AM
Eternal Bard

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 15568
Wynamoinen Wynamoinen Wynamoinen Wynamoinen Wynamoinen Wynamoinen Wynamoinen Wynamoinen Wynamoinen Wynamoinen Wynamoinen
Thanks for your support of the site! Birched is definitely still the one to help you out. He was, I imagine, crazy busy when you last spoke to him, and remains so now. So, give him some time and I'm sure he'll get back to you.

5e one-shot adventure in development, to be advertised late August or early September.
Old 03-04-2019, 05:45 PM
evil daystar

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 38539
Aethera Aethera Aethera Aethera Aethera Aethera Aethera Aethera Aethera Aethera Aethera
The other option that has been mentioned in the past was loading the proper amount into your PayPal account from your bank and then trying to process it again. Your bank should be fine putting money into your PayPal account, and there won't be a bank/RPGX issue then. If that doesn't work, Birched is your man.
Old 03-09-2019, 10:47 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 866
Kuroyama Kuroyama Kuroyama Kuroyama Kuroyama Kuroyama Kuroyama
Thanks to the unchallenged power that is Birched, I once again have CS status! PayPal was being a pain in the butt, wouldn't even let me transfer funds to my account without providing three separate kinds of ID I'd rather not scan online (but I can send money and shop from my bank account fine). Anyway, we found a way to resolve it.

Glad to be a supporter of this wonderful community again, and I hope to get into a game soon to go with it!