RPG Crossing
twitter google facebook

Notices

Old 04-28-2019, 03:29 PM
Goth Ki-Rin

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1743
MaximumUnicorn MaximumUnicorn MaximumUnicorn MaximumUnicorn MaximumUnicorn MaximumUnicorn MaximumUnicorn MaximumUnicorn MaximumUnicorn MaximumUnicorn MaximumUnicorn
Game approved twice?

This seems like the best place to put this, and if not please feel free to move it.

I just had a game I applied for (Once Upon A Time On Pandora) approved....twice. By this I mean there are two completely separate game threads for it. I didn't want to mess with it just yet before bringing this up in case things suddenly went missing when I wasn't looking.

The paranoid part of me is also wondering that if this was caused by the fact I did make a sight edit to the game application (by adding an approved player to the application). I don't think this is the case, but I've seen stranger things happen.
Old 04-28-2019, 03:41 PM
The Methuselah of DnD

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 56792
Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk
probably not your fault. More likely, it was a wonky connection between the approver and the server. Sometimes, it happens.

I will delete one of the games, and you can have the other for your fun.

https://www.rpgcrossing.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17884