... raised for charity!
: +

Notices

Old Sep 14th, 2022, 10:10 PM
Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1363
Palliven Palliven Palliven Palliven Palliven Palliven Palliven Palliven Palliven Palliven
Quote:
Originally Posted by Homestarbaby View Post
@Palliven: Gadget ideas? Well I would love for her to be able to make some in advance if there is a big project/threat she van prepare for. Standard starting arsenal would be Grapple Gun and flash bombs. Would also like nets or bolas for tying up thugs. Some surveillance gear for spying, listening, or even capturing footage from a distance. Possibly lock picks or a security hack, but that might not be very heroic. Body armor will be needed to protect mortal flesh. If I somehow have a ton of points left, might blow them on a vehicle.
Ambitious!
Old Sep 14th, 2022, 10:16 PM
Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
Palliven Palliven Palliven Palliven Palliven Palliven Palliven Palliven Palliven Palliven
I thought everyone might like to gain a little more insight into the New Liberty setting. I recently changed format of site so formatting maybe a little wonky, especially on a tablet. Link is in words "New Liberty" of scrolling images. What is posted is just some starting info, more will be added over time.

https://thegratefuldm.com/
Old Sep 14th, 2022, 10:30 PM
Busy Bee

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 2735
Mitsubachi Mitsubachi Mitsubachi Mitsubachi Mitsubachi Mitsubachi Mitsubachi Mitsubachi Mitsubachi Mitsubachi Mitsubachi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Palliven View Post
I thought everyone might like to gain a little more insight into the New Liberty setting. I recently changed format of site so formatting maybe a little wonky, especially on a tablet. Link is in words "New Liberty" of scrolling images. What is posted is just some starting info, more will be added over time.

https://thegratefuldm.com/
Wow thatís cool! I am very happy to see lots of places in Liberty City near rivers.

And Thresher is quite an alarming supervillain for me!!
Old Sep 15th, 2022, 12:01 AM
BlackDragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 4135
BlackDragon0 BlackDragon0 BlackDragon0 BlackDragon0 BlackDragon0 BlackDragon0 BlackDragon0 BlackDragon0 BlackDragon0 BlackDragon0 BlackDragon0
Sorry can't see it requires sign up and credit cards nope not me I'm tired of my cards being locked . And having to wait 30 days to get my paycheck. No no no.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20220915-150446_Chrome.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	122.4 KB
ID:	97059  

Last edited by BlackDragon0; Sep 15th, 2022 at 05:05 PM.
Old Sep 15th, 2022, 07:51 AM
Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
No it doesn't. No sign up required. Nothing requires credit card.
Old Sep 15th, 2022, 01:52 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 5190
Tahril Tahril Tahril Tahril Tahril Tahril Tahril Tahril Tahril Tahril Tahril
Quote:
Originally Posted by Palliven View Post
@Tahril How does Kasumi keep Shogun secret ? where is he stored / hidden when not heroing?Does she always become Hime before using her powers?
Good question. I imagine she keeps him at her own house when not in use. Hidden in a secret compartment or workshop so she can maintain repairs and monitor his progress. This does raise the question of how nobody would see him often entering or exiting her place. Might invest a little of his power points in a teleport power to cover that.

For powers she would also become Hime before using them but they arenít tied to her costume/outfit so she could hypothetically use them as she is normally. Kind of like how Spider Man can shoot webs when out of costume but rarely ever does so to protect his identity.

Also my app is now finished!
Old Sep 15th, 2022, 02:14 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 2406
Draidden Draidden Draidden Draidden Draidden Draidden Draidden Draidden Draidden Draidden Draidden
Paragon is completed.
Old Sep 15th, 2022, 03:42 PM
Let there be fire

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 4611
Seeks Seeks Seeks Seeks Seeks Seeks Seeks Seeks Seeks Seeks Seeks
Dragon, the subscription thing is optional for Palliven's blog. Probably because they're also "selling" free modules on the sidebar. Other professional TTRPG blogs do that too, if they've created content they can sell on DriveThruRPG or something. Maybe there are paid ones I didn't see, but the main blog seems to chronicle their other campaigns. The other thing is a newsletter thing -- name and email -- and neither the $0.00 modules nor the newsletter ask for a credit card.

The link to the Heroes of New Liberty page is on an image slideshow thingy, and only the capitalized name seems clickable, but the actual page can be found here. So far I saw image-based links for villains, heroes, stories and places at a glance. Gotta say Palli, if you'd assembled the image of New Liberty itself for the Places pic, it looks pretty cool.

Last edited by Seeks; Sep 15th, 2022 at 03:44 PM.
Old Sep 15th, 2022, 03:50 PM
Elder Dragon Legend

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 19638
PalladiaMors PalladiaMors PalladiaMors PalladiaMors PalladiaMors PalladiaMors PalladiaMors PalladiaMors PalladiaMors PalladiaMors PalladiaMors
Hm as far as named go I think "Wink" would fit more of a trickster type, but "Breach" seems to fit the black-clad, gun-toting type.

Pandagirl is easy, it's just the basic take animal your powers resemble and add man/boy/woman/girl to the end. Boop, done.
Old Sep 15th, 2022, 03:54 PM
Don't Mind Me

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 4823
JustSomeGuy JustSomeGuy JustSomeGuy JustSomeGuy JustSomeGuy JustSomeGuy JustSomeGuy JustSomeGuy JustSomeGuy JustSomeGuy JustSomeGuy
I like so many characters in this group, it wouldn’t hurt my feelings to not be chosen. Trying to cut your applicants down to only a third of the list is brutal.

Good job, Palliven.
I work at a Hospital but like to pretend that I can keep a regular schedule.
Old Sep 15th, 2022, 04:27 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 28768
Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit
That's a cool site @Pavillen. If it matters to be accepted or reviewed more Properly, I changed my character's Hero name to "Breach."
Old Sep 15th, 2022, 05:11 PM
BlackDragon

Tools
User Statistics
BlackDragon0 BlackDragon0 BlackDragon0 BlackDragon0 BlackDragon0 BlackDragon0 BlackDragon0 BlackDragon0 BlackDragon0 BlackDragon0 BlackDragon0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seeks View Post
Dragon, the subscription thing is optional for Palliven's blog. Probably because they're also "selling" free modules on the sidebar. Other professional TTRPG blogs do that too, if they've created content they can sell on DriveThruRPG or something. Maybe there are paid ones I didn't see, but the main blog seems to chronicle their other campaigns. The other thing is a newsletter thing -- name and email -- and neither the $0.00 modules nor the newsletter ask for a credit card.

The link to the Heroes of New Liberty page is on an image slideshow thingy, and only the capitalized name seems clickable, but the actual page can be found here. So far I saw image-based links for villains, heroes, stories and places at a glance. Gotta say Palli, if you'd assembled the image of New Liberty itself for the Places pic, it looks pretty cool.

The poc below is all I get on my phone can't go anywhere but that through the link I'd love to but nope.

Your link only works with 3 hero's 3 villains and places. But that's still cool to see.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20220915-150446_Chrome.jpg
Views:	8
Size:	60.1 KB
ID:	97060  

Last edited by BlackDragon0; Sep 15th, 2022 at 05:18 PM.
Old Sep 15th, 2022, 05:25 PM
BlackDragon

Tools
User Statistics
If I understand right this is your site @Palliven. Your right if it ain't 100% working with tablet then my phone no better lol

If the link on seeks post is the stuff you wanted us to be able to see cool .
Old Sep 15th, 2022, 06:16 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 28768
Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit
I can see everything save there if there is a link on the "Stories" picture icon. That doesn't show me anything to click on, if there is.
Old Sep 15th, 2022, 07:19 PM
Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seeks View Post
Dragon, the subscription thing is optional for Palliven's blog... The other thing is a newsletter thing -- name and email -- and neither the $0.00 modules nor the newsletter ask for a credit card...The link to the Heroes of New Liberty page is on an image slideshow thingy, and only the capitalized name seems clickable, but the actual page can be found here. So far I saw image-based links for villains, heroes, stories and places at a glance. Gotta say Palli, if you'd assembled the image of New Liberty itself for the Places pic, it looks pretty cool.
That is all correct Seeks and thank you.

The "They" is just me. It is my personal site for games I run and publications I have made and decided to make available for free on site.

The images are from the city I created to represent New Liberty using the Cities:Skyline game. More to come as I expand things.