RPG Crossing Home Forums Create An Account! Site Rules & Help

RPG Crossing
Go Back   RPG Crossing > Recruiting, Solos and Open Gaming > Advertisements > Games Seeking Players
twitter facebook

Notices

Old 05-14-2019, 12:04 PM
Chaos Elf Fun

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1104
Sarsprilla Sarsprilla Sarsprilla Sarsprilla Sarsprilla Sarsprilla Sarsprilla Sarsprilla Sarsprilla
I believe my application is complete now gl everyone
Old 05-16-2019, 12:31 AM
Tug of Warrior

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 2307
Framm18 Framm18 Framm18 Framm18 Framm18 Framm18 Framm18 Framm18 Framm18 Framm18 Framm18
I believe I am done for the most part?

Good luck to all.
Old 05-16-2019, 02:31 AM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 5942
Arachobia Arachobia Arachobia Arachobia Arachobia Arachobia Arachobia Arachobia Arachobia Arachobia Arachobia
"Oh, I have an extra day to apply/finish my app?"

Yes. Thank TiesKnots as voting for starting on the 20th made the average of starting dates a little higher so know it's due by the 18th.

So y'all got an extra day. If more people vote for later dates - that'll increase.

Now the table should be correctly updated. Everyone's name should link to the most relevant, up-to-date part of their app (some people did their app in the dice roll thread)

If you update anything or change your votes or anything, let me know so I can update on my side.
Old 05-16-2019, 03:10 AM
Old Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 230
KevinB KevinB KevinB
Removing my application - good luck everyone!
Old 05-17-2019, 02:21 AM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
Arachobia Arachobia Arachobia Arachobia Arachobia Arachobia Arachobia Arachobia Arachobia Arachobia Arachobia
Hey folks. At this point, you have about a day to finish your applications off and make your final votes. Anyone who has not voted for a due date yet, not applied or just want more time can give a later starting date in their app, or change their application date.

Remember, you can vote for incomplete applications.

Assuming the date doesn't change, see y'all tomorrow for tallying the votes
Old 05-17-2019, 07:41 AM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 990
Azure Nokori Azure Nokori Azure Nokori Azure Nokori Azure Nokori Azure Nokori Azure Nokori Azure Nokori
Wooooo. Excited!
Old 05-17-2019, 11:43 PM
Support Main

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 498
Feldring Feldring Feldring Feldring Feldring
Made my final applicant vote and updated my vote for start date to May 20 due to something popping up for me tomorrow.

Very excited to see how things fall out. Good luck, everybody!
Old 05-18-2019, 03:45 AM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
Ok, I've got the final votes. Thanks to everyone who applied.

Sarsprilla's Terianna Bladewing and Shaede's Vors dominated the vote - with 5 votes each.

Azure Nokori's T'nishna and Silent Rain's Seven were a close second - with 4 votes each.

That is four characters, so I could just start with them. But I feel that with 3 votes each Aenix's Koruk and Feldring's Charmaine deserve to both get in.

Congrats to those who got those votes - and thank you to everyone who applied.

Game thread is here
Old 05-18-2019, 08:28 AM
Tug of Warrior

Tools
User Statistics
Framm18 Framm18 Framm18 Framm18 Framm18 Framm18 Framm18 Framm18 Framm18 Framm18 Framm18
Congrats and have fun everyone.
Old 05-18-2019, 07:49 PM
Very Old Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 324
g047br41n g047br41n g047br41n g047br41n
Gratz everyone!
Old 05-22-2019, 04:39 AM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
Looking for Replacement Characters for the Second Game

Hey all.

My original Roll Your Own Adventurer sequel is still going - but we did lose a character and it's possible we might end up with a TPK in this adventure.

Either way, I've decided to look for 2 players to join that group.

If you applied for this season but didn't get in, you can use the same application (just let me know)

If not, simply follow the steps to rolling up a character listed in the opening post of this forum.

You don't have to vote for players or choose a starting date however.

List of Replacement Applicants
PlayerRolls Done?Character NameRaceClassBackgroundAppearancePersonalityCharacter Background StoryProficiencies Explained?Character SheetStarting Adventure
Framm18YMorekBugbearPaladin - Oath of AncientsStojanow PrisonerYYYYYCairn of the Winter King

Last edited by Arachobia; 05-23-2019 at 04:51 AM.
Old 05-22-2019, 04:23 PM
Tug of Warrior

Tools
User Statistics
I'm interested, will probably roll with Morek again. If allowed I might try my luck at one more set of rolls for stats and try to edit his personality and traits some more.
Old 05-22-2019, 04:33 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
Quote:
Originally Posted by Framm18 View Post
I'm interested, will probably roll with Morek again. If allowed I might try my luck at one more set of rolls for stats and try to edit his personality and traits some more.
Sounds good to me
Old 05-22-2019, 09:23 PM
Tug of Warrior

Tools
User Statistics
Morek
Name: Morek
Race: Bugbear
Class: Paladin (Oath of Ancients)
Background: Stojanow Prisoner

Bonds: I am searching for past memories, that have long faded into shadows.

Ideals: I protect those that can't protect themselves, and bring justice to those that prey on the weak.

Flaws: I am distrustful of Humans at first due to past experiences.

Traits: I stand up for those that are unable to do so for themselves.

Appearance:Morek would be considered huge even for a Bugbear, standing a touch under 8’ tall, dressed in chain mail and a dark green cloak covering his frame. His Yellow fur is marred on his face and hands with dark red spots that appear to have permanently been stained into his skin, along with scars long faded covering his body.

Personality: Growing up Morek was a typical Bugbear, brash and ready to fight anything that moved and even some that didn’t. He did his best to show off his growing height and strength at a young age, leading him to make brash judgements and ill advised actions, that lead to his imprisonment.

After the events with the abuse at the Prison and the Necromantic Wizard, he is distrusting of Humans at first until he gets to know them better. His demeanor is fairly jolly and outgoing, only showing his races typically aggression and ferocity when the situation calls for it.

Backstory:

Character mechanics: Took perception from Strojanow Prisoner.

Level 1 Character Sheet:

Character rolls and stat blocks.
Dice * Adventure:
1d626 316

If there is anything else you need, feel free to let me know.
Old 05-24-2019, 10:17 AM
Old Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 425
Gualdarrama Gualdarrama Gualdarrama Gualdarrama Gualdarrama
  • Character Name - Talon
  • Race - Aarakocra
  • Class - Mystic (Nomad)
  • Background - Cloistered Scholar
  • Appearance - A picture is useful, but you should still give a description, preferably one I can copy and paste when introducing your character
  • Personality - It helps if you elaborate on how parts of your backstory reflect on your character's attitude today
  • Character Background Story - Talon's tribe was destroyed by a green dragon. A pair of giant eagles saved the youngster and raised him as their own. Until he had matured Talon did not know he had an older brother that survived by becoming the dragon's henchman. Upon their first meeting Talon's brother Errk robbed him to add to the dragon's hoard. Talon swore vengeance against his brother and the dragon for the destruction of his tribe. He left the giant eagle pair to track down his foes. The green dragon assumed that Errk had betrayed him and so the two brothers had to join forces. The fight of course did not go well for the two. Talon barely made it. The experience left its scars, both physical and mental, but the young aarakocra has found ways to compensate... As to Errk, Talon knows not what became of him. Talon was taken in by a library and became a cloistered scholar. Upon practicing the arts he found in a very old tome his psionic abilities awakened. Talon has again decided to find his foes, but this time he'd find allies first.
  • Explanation of how you get your rolled proficiency mechanically: Animal Handling, Breath of Knowledge (Nomad ability)
  • Character Sheet
  • a d626 roll - 302
  • Your preferred starting date - ASAP

[parentage- must take animal handling]
[robbed- (-10% gold)]108gp

link to rolls

Last edited by Gualdarrama; 05-24-2019 at 07:13 PM.