RPG Crossing Home Forums Create An Account! Site Rules & Help

RPG Crossing
Go Back   RPG Crossing > Recruiting, Solos and Open Gaming > Advertisements > Games Seeking Players
twitter google facebook

Notices

Old 05-24-2019, 11:00 AM
An apple a day...

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 779
Doctor Feelgood Doctor Feelgood Doctor Feelgood Doctor Feelgood Doctor Feelgood Doctor Feelgood Doctor Feelgood
Character Name - Nazim yn Tariq el Mansour

Race - Fire Genasi

Class - Bard - College of Whispers

Background - Spy (Specialty: Blackmailer)

Appearance - Nazim does little to hide his efreeti heritage. In truth, he would be hard pressed to anyway as 'red' is not a normal skin tone, even for a Calishite. Still, he can tame it a bit and most times he merely looks like an extremely ruddy man with black hair. When he his emotions run high however his hair tends to pop and crackle, developing a whitish edge similar to the embers in a fire. Most notable is the campfire smell he tends to bring with him everywhere, the hot smell of woodsmoke tending to linger afterward. He has a tendency to wear flowing silk scarves, intricately wrapped so as to hide his neck, no matter the weather around him.

Personality - Nazim is a bit careless. Growing up the child of enterprising criminals does little to set the standards of propriety. He has a tendency to take what he wants, when he wants it, and when stymied turns petulant the way a spoiled child might. Although he has learned how to accurately read others emotions, at his core he has a hard time caring for anyone other than himself. Convenience (and power) is the name of the game, and Nazim will play anyway he can to maximize his gains.

Bonds: Something important (my voice and dignity) was taken from me, and I aim to steal it back

Personality Trait: I don't pay attention to the risks in a situation. Never tell me the odds.

Ideal: People. I'm loyal to my friends and everyone else can take a trip down the Styx for all I care.

Flaw: If there's a plan, I'll forget it. If I don't forget it I'll ignore it.

Proficiencies: Stealth (from Spy background); Survival and Investigation from Bard

d626 roll at the bottom (520) along with a background rolls

Last edited by Doctor Feelgood; 05-26-2019 at 01:28 PM.
Old 05-26-2019, 01:49 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 5942
Arachobia Arachobia Arachobia Arachobia Arachobia Arachobia Arachobia Arachobia Arachobia Arachobia Arachobia
As you are in my AL game, Gualdarrama, I am going to take Doctor Feelgood's app at this point. I also accepted Framm18 via PM a while ago

Thanks for the interest though
Old 05-26-2019, 01:55 PM
Old Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 425
Gualdarrama Gualdarrama Gualdarrama Gualdarrama Gualdarrama
I only applied because there was only one app when I saw and figured you needed someone ASAP.
Old 05-26-2019, 02:01 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
Arachobia Arachobia Arachobia Arachobia Arachobia Arachobia Arachobia Arachobia Arachobia Arachobia Arachobia
Sure. Well, thanks anyway
Old 05-28-2019, 10:29 AM
Young Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 0
Meschie
Are there any more slots?
Old 05-28-2019, 10:32 AM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
Unfortunately, both games are fill now