Game Thread Act 1. - Page 6 - RPG Crossing
RPG Crossing Home Forums Create An Account! Site Rules & Help

RPG Crossing
Go Back   RPG Crossing > Games > Pathfinder: 1e > Cheating death
twitter facebook facebook

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #76  
Old Jan 22nd, 2018, 10:52 AM
DeJoker's Avatar
DeJoker DeJoker is offline
Nutter Extraordinaire
Event Judge
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Mar 29th, 2018
RPXP: 1763
DeJoker DeJoker DeJoker DeJoker DeJoker DeJoker DeJoker DeJoker DeJoker DeJoker DeJoker
Posts: 4,017
Draconic SorcererThemis - Human Sorcerer (Draconic Bloodline) | AC 15 | HP: 9/9 | Status: Normal
Passives: Stealth 12 | Perception 13 | Spell DC 15 | Greek, Celtic | Owl Darkvision 120 ft, Keen Hearing and Sight, Passive Perception/Stealth 13,
right-aligned image

'Well we are at least whittling them down', thought Themis who still kept his distance as he fires off yet another Fire Bolt at one of the insects.
 
__________________
As you know, madness is like gravity. All it takes is a little... push.

Last edited by DeJoker; Jan 22nd, 2018 at 04:34 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #77  
Old Jan 22nd, 2018, 09:26 PM
ElvenMaiden's Avatar
ElvenMaiden ElvenMaiden is offline
Community Supporter
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jun 9th, 2023
RPXP: 6085
ElvenMaiden ElvenMaiden ElvenMaiden ElvenMaiden ElvenMaiden ElvenMaiden ElvenMaiden ElvenMaiden ElvenMaiden ElvenMaiden ElvenMaiden
Posts: 1,933
Liara DawnwalkerLiara now pulls out a dagger and stabs at the swarm of bugs, still cursing.


 
__________________
 

Last edited by ElvenMaiden; Jan 22nd, 2018 at 09:26 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #78  
Old Jan 22nd, 2018, 11:36 PM
Krow Nest's Avatar
Krow Nest Krow Nest is offline
The Buddha Himself
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Mar 25th, 2023
RPXP: 2602
Krow Nest Krow Nest Krow Nest Krow Nest Krow Nest Krow Nest Krow Nest Krow Nest Krow Nest Krow Nest Krow Nest
Posts: 3,338
OOCOk, I guess whatever I put doesnt matter
__________________
I get lost in large posts easily, please be patient with me!

Check out my podcast with my VA buddies; Rejected Party Members
Reply With Quote
  #79  
Old Jan 23rd, 2018, 07:17 AM
Gamemaster0007's Avatar
Gamemaster0007 Gamemaster0007 is offline
A blessing from above
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Apr 30th, 2018
RPXP: 347
Gamemaster0007 Gamemaster0007 Gamemaster0007 Gamemaster0007
Posts: 342
Liara finishes off the rest of the bugs and they go with an echoing shriek. There goes leaving Without a fight. You still have yet to go through the doors, but you can close them all (they're secret) and rest.
oocyeah! You guys each earn 100 xp. Nike please !ake three death saving throws (two for the turns that you passed and didn't one for right now as the battle ends
__________________
I solemnly swear I am up to absolutely no good
Reply With Quote
  #80  
Old Jan 23rd, 2018, 11:02 AM
DeJoker's Avatar
DeJoker DeJoker is offline
Nutter Extraordinaire
Event Judge
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Mar 29th, 2018
RPXP: 1763
DeJoker DeJoker DeJoker DeJoker DeJoker DeJoker DeJoker DeJoker DeJoker DeJoker DeJoker
Posts: 4,017
Draconic SorcererThemis - Human Sorcerer (Draconic Bloodline) | AC 15 | HP: 9/9 | Status: Normal
Passives: Stealth 12 | Perception 13 | Spell DC 15 | Greek, Celtic | Owl Darkvision 120 ft, Keen Hearing and Sight, Passive Perception/Stealth 13,
right-aligned image

Once the last of the insects were gone, Themis moved forward to tend to the fallen as
Dice Medicine:
1d20+5 (9)+5 Total = 14
best that he can.
 
__________________
As you know, madness is like gravity. All it takes is a little... push.

Last edited by DeJoker; Jan 23rd, 2018 at 11:11 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #81  
Old Feb 2nd, 2018, 08:18 PM
ElvenMaiden's Avatar
ElvenMaiden ElvenMaiden is offline
Community Supporter
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jun 9th, 2023
RPXP: 6085
ElvenMaiden ElvenMaiden ElvenMaiden ElvenMaiden ElvenMaiden ElvenMaiden ElvenMaiden ElvenMaiden ElvenMaiden ElvenMaiden ElvenMaiden
Posts: 1,933
Liara DawnwalkerLiara stretched her legs and dusted her clothes, and
Dice Perception:
1d20+2 (4)+2 Total = 6
looked down the halls in both directions. "So, which way? I really hope we don't run into any more of those bugs. I hate bugs."


 
__________________
 

Last edited by ElvenMaiden; Feb 2nd, 2018 at 08:18 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #82  
Old Feb 2nd, 2018, 09:01 PM
Ysolde's Avatar
Ysolde Ysolde is offline
Pony Princess
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jun 8th, 2023
RPXP: 26522
Ysolde Ysolde Ysolde Ysolde Ysolde Ysolde Ysolde Ysolde Ysolde Ysolde Ysolde
Posts: 12,003
Nike
She slowly finds herself conscious again, "Well that went a whole lot worse than I planned. I hope everyone is better off than I feel." She rubbed her head and the remnants of her injuries.

Looking around at the maze they were in she nodded to Liara and said, "I guess that way works. Hopefully we're done with the stupid bugs, but I am so sure that this place has something else that is gods awful to throw at us..." She groused ticked off and utterly depressed by her last showing.


Character Sheet

Last edited by Ysolde; Feb 2nd, 2018 at 09:01 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #83  
Old Feb 3rd, 2018, 08:22 AM
Gamemaster0007's Avatar
Gamemaster0007 Gamemaster0007 is offline
A blessing from above
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Apr 30th, 2018
RPXP: 347
Gamemaster0007 Gamemaster0007 Gamemaster0007 Gamemaster0007
Posts: 342
As they walk forward they come to a fork one lay down to the right. This one turned left but nothing else was along the way to that turn. The left path eventually led to a wooden door.
what do you do?
__________________
I solemnly swear I am up to absolutely no good
Reply With Quote
  #84  
Old Feb 3rd, 2018, 10:14 AM
ElvenMaiden's Avatar
ElvenMaiden ElvenMaiden is offline
Community Supporter
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jun 9th, 2023
RPXP: 6085
ElvenMaiden ElvenMaiden ElvenMaiden ElvenMaiden ElvenMaiden ElvenMaiden ElvenMaiden ElvenMaiden ElvenMaiden ElvenMaiden ElvenMaiden
Posts: 1,933
Liara DawnwalkerLiara stood in front of the door and stared at it wearily. "Stand back everyone. I'm opening this door, I'm running out of patience to be cautious about it." Contrary to her words, however, she took a moment to Cast Blade Wardcast a defensive spell on herself before making sure that everyone was far back enough and attempt to open the wooden door.


 
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #85  
Old Feb 3rd, 2018, 11:35 AM
Ysolde's Avatar
Ysolde Ysolde is offline
Pony Princess
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jun 8th, 2023
RPXP: 26522
Ysolde Ysolde Ysolde Ysolde Ysolde Ysolde Ysolde Ysolde Ysolde Ysolde Ysolde
Posts: 12,003
Nike
She stands back readying her maul, "I'm ready for more bugs, or wraiths, zombies, rats, or who knows what else Liara. Hopefully I can keep myself from getting knocked out by a stupid bug bite again."

The powerful Athenian warrior stood ready to help her ally if things went sideways.


Character Sheet
Reply With Quote
  #86  
Old Feb 3rd, 2018, 11:26 PM
DeJoker's Avatar
DeJoker DeJoker is offline
Nutter Extraordinaire
Event Judge
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Mar 29th, 2018
RPXP: 1763
DeJoker DeJoker DeJoker DeJoker DeJoker DeJoker DeJoker DeJoker DeJoker DeJoker DeJoker
Posts: 4,017
Draconic SorcererThemis - Human Sorcerer (Draconic Bloodline) | AC 15 | HP: 9/9 | Status: Normal
Passives: Stealth 12 | Perception 13 | Spell DC 15 | Greek, Celtic | Owl Darkvision 120 ft, Keen Hearing and Sight, Passive Perception/Stealth 13,
right-aligned image

Themis relaxed with the others and then followed them through the secret doors into another hallway. He glanced left and right but had no clue which direction they ought to go. He did however have any idea of what they might be looking for and he voices it, "I think those stairs back there going down might be the direction we are wanting to head and we might be searching for the key. Either that or I get the feeling our exit will be concealed like these two previous doors. Of course, I could be wrong and egress lies just beyond that door." He then remains standing in the entryway to the hidden hallway holding the concealed door open.

 
__________________
As you know, madness is like gravity. All it takes is a little... push.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:05 AM.
Skin by Birched, making use of original art by paiute.( 2009-2012)


RPG Crossing, Copyright ©2003 - 2023, RPG Crossing Inc; powered by vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Template-Modifications by TMB