Game Thread [Chapter Zilch] Myth busters - Page 8 - RPG Crossing
RPG Crossing Home Forums Create An Account! Site Rules & Help

RPG Crossing
Go Back   RPG Crossing > Games > Pathfinder: 1e > Covenant of Paladins: Crusade into the Unknown
twitter facebook facebook

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #106  
Old May 24th, 2013, 02:17 PM
Hanz's Avatar
Hanz Hanz is offline
⛧Thaumaturge ⛧
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Sep 27th, 2020
RPXP: 2115
Hanz Hanz Hanz Hanz Hanz Hanz Hanz Hanz Hanz Hanz Hanz
Posts: 3,250
left-aligned image
Oh, me? my name is Cecile Oathwund. says Cecile, looking down, and obviously disappointed or saddened for some reason.

He sits down next to Visneya and looks over her, trying to scan her and identify her condition.
To no avail, he stops, pulls out a locket and fumbles with it.

Last edited by Hanz; May 24th, 2013 at 02:19 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #107  
Old May 24th, 2013, 02:43 PM
Herb's Avatar
Herb Herb is offline
Emotionally void Runner
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: May 29th, 2023
RPXP: 1016
Herb Herb Herb Herb Herb Herb Herb Herb
Posts: 3,056
'I'm too tired for this crap' Ferris muttered as he cleaned and sifted through his gear, grabbing his knife and setting down to carve up the beasts into edible chunks that could be cooked.
__________________
Woppity things happen here.
Reply With Quote
  #108  
Old May 24th, 2013, 02:51 PM
dbaque's Avatar
dbaque dbaque is offline
Community Supporter
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jun 2nd, 2023
RPXP: 20825
dbaque dbaque dbaque dbaque dbaque dbaque dbaque dbaque dbaque dbaque dbaque
Posts: 23,651
Galahad looks at Cecile, trying to
Dice Sense Motive:
d20+5 (15)+5 Total = 20
read him. "What in blazes are you doing with her?" the tiefling approaches and asks with a scowl.
Reply With Quote
  #109  
Old May 24th, 2013, 02:58 PM
Hanz's Avatar
Hanz Hanz is offline
⛧Thaumaturge ⛧
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Sep 27th, 2020
RPXP: 2115
Hanz Hanz Hanz Hanz Hanz Hanz Hanz Hanz Hanz Hanz Hanz
Posts: 3,250
Cecile looks genuinely concerned for Visenya's well-being, as he looks for scratches, cuts, or mauls that may have left a scar on her body.
Cecile looks back at Galahad with a cold look, and says not a single word, as if to assure him that no harm would be done to her.
Reply With Quote
  #110  
Old May 24th, 2013, 03:25 PM
dbaque's Avatar
dbaque dbaque is offline
Community Supporter
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jun 2nd, 2023
RPXP: 20825
dbaque dbaque dbaque dbaque dbaque dbaque dbaque dbaque dbaque dbaque dbaque
Posts: 23,651
The tiefling sighs and crouches near them. "Very well, you seem genuinely concerned enough. Prithee, then, what are you working, Cecile? A spell?"
Reply With Quote
  #111  
Old May 24th, 2013, 07:36 PM
jaerauq's Avatar
jaerauq jaerauq is offline
The Tramp of Destiny!
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Apr 4th, 2014
RPXP: 173
jaerauq jaerauq
Posts: 1,673
Quote:
Originally Posted by dbaque View Post
He stumbles over to Amery and, crouching by her, looks her over: "Are you alright, Sister Amery?" The angry glow of his eyes has noticeably faded, replaced by genuine concern. From what he could tell, she is in better shape than he is.
Amery was in shock for a moment. Her eyes flickered as the magic washed over here. Then squealed as the power overtook her and the black spots appeared on her face. She blushed hard, covering her face with her a bit of cloth she had on hand and tying it around, and she walked away from the group. She was spasming from the pain, from the panic of not being able to see her face... and she was not so happy after her first dance with death. She wanted to curl up into a ball and be alone after that fight. She'd seen pain and death in the past... but pain was something she'd only fled from, not felt in earnest. She'd almost died then... almost died for the first time in her life.

Then she saw the wounds of her comrades... Galahad was crouched by her and she spoke quaveringly... returning to Galahad.

"Wounds... you have wounds... let me..." She is hesitant to call upon Korada again. The Hand of the Acolyte, a supernatural power usable only by certain members of her order... she had watched them practice the forbidden art, and had practiced it several times...

"One thing I CAN do, is heal... let me focus on that." She puts down her Morningstar, disgusted with the thing. Belphrybat had not been broken in yet, she'd better focus on doing what she does best.

"Galahad... let me..." She raises her hand and begins humming... this time she looks afraid of Korada's power as she channels it towards Galahad's body.

Dice Channel positive energy at Galahad:
1d6 2

Dice Channel positive energy for herself:
1d6 1


After doing this, she attempts to close up Galahads other wounds, removing his armor at parts so as to easier deal with his wounds.

Dice heal check to bandage up Galahad:
1d20+7 (5)+7 Total = 12

Dice heal check to bandage up herself:
1d20+7 (4)+7 Total = 11


She eyes Ferris cutting up the Centimbodia and is about to protest... but decides against it. They needed food badly. And where's my flask?

She looks down at Cecile with her eyes focused. "Where's my...um... where's my water flask Cecile? I need it back." She looks pleadingly at Cecile. She means her booze, definitely. And she's sure to express that to the foreigner.

"I'm not real keen on starting a fire in an Ice cave... but if you guys are Ok with it I'm Ok with it. I really didn't think we were gonna make it through that one... I can cook this... stuff. I'm sure some pepper and some herbs will make this taste like crispy bacon on festival day."
__________________
DM for the Civilized Savagery Campaign! In Jurok the Drums beat for War!

Last edited by jaerauq; May 24th, 2013 at 09:50 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #112  
Old May 28th, 2013, 10:58 AM
Herb's Avatar
Herb Herb is offline
Emotionally void Runner
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: May 29th, 2023
RPXP: 1016
Herb Herb Herb Herb Herb Herb Herb Herb
Posts: 3,056
' We should do something about that hole and cave ' Ferris spoke while butchering up the beasts as best he could, making sure the meat was trimmed enough to make decent meals.

' Do we have anything to cook this stuff on? ' He placed the meat on a shell he'd cracked open to use as a plate before setting it lightly onto a fire, hoping the shell fragments would act as a good conductor and cooking devices until he'd found something better to use instead. Prodding them slightly every so often to test there cooking.
__________________
Woppity things happen here.

Last edited by Hanz; May 28th, 2013 at 12:22 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #113  
Old May 28th, 2013, 01:14 PM
dbaque's Avatar
dbaque dbaque is offline
Community Supporter
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jun 2nd, 2023
RPXP: 20825
dbaque dbaque dbaque dbaque dbaque dbaque dbaque dbaque dbaque dbaque dbaque
Posts: 23,651
The wash of soothing energy is most welcome by the battered tiefling. Less so is the attempt to undo his mail. "Nay, I'm fine ..." However, his protests quickly die with a pained wince as Amery insists. "<sigh> Very well," as he reluctantly helps loosen his mail. It is obvious that he does not like showcasing the marks of his heritage. Amery has certainly seen her fair share of half-naked men in her duties as a healer. Then again, once you get past the dark, angry bruises on his torso and ruddy, smooth, serpent-scale skin, Galahad is Str 16, Con 14really well built. It's pretty clear how he managed to tear through the centimbodia so easily.

Galahad remarks to Ferris: "I have a tin plate and bowl in my pack. Would that work better?"

Last edited by dbaque; May 28th, 2013 at 03:41 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #114  
Old May 29th, 2013, 08:01 PM
dbaque's Avatar
dbaque dbaque is offline
Community Supporter
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jun 2nd, 2023
RPXP: 20825
dbaque dbaque dbaque dbaque dbaque dbaque dbaque dbaque dbaque dbaque dbaque
Posts: 23,651
In between wincing from Amery's bandaging of his bruised ribs, Galahad pipes up, his tone remarkedly more
Dice Diplomacy:
d20+6 (16)+6 Total = 22
easygoing: "Cecile, prithee, did you find out anything about our wounded comrade? Perhaps, of that strange light?"
Reply With Quote
  #115  
Old May 30th, 2013, 02:26 AM
Hanz's Avatar
Hanz Hanz is offline
⛧Thaumaturge ⛧
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Sep 27th, 2020
RPXP: 2115
Hanz Hanz Hanz Hanz Hanz Hanz Hanz Hanz Hanz Hanz Hanz
Posts: 3,250
left-aligned image
Sitting down, he raises his hands slighty in a shrugging motion. Nope, I don't even know what's wrong with her... she's in some kind of comatose.

OOCIf you look over Visneya, roll a perception check.

Last edited by Hanz; May 30th, 2013 at 02:27 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #116  
Old May 30th, 2013, 05:20 AM
Herb's Avatar
Herb Herb is offline
Emotionally void Runner
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: May 29th, 2023
RPXP: 1016
Herb Herb Herb Herb Herb Herb Herb Herb
Posts: 3,056
'Tin should work much better thank you Galahad ' Using his knife to move the steaks around the chitin shell he stands up and strolls to Galahad to take hold of the Tin plate and Pot before returning to the fire and begins to transfer the steaks over, letting the plate rest on the fire to heat up.

While keeping an eye on the steaks, so they do not burn Ferris returns to the carcase and begins to remove yet more Chitin shell so to be used for plates, for the hot and cooking steaks.

' I do hope you are hungry you three, it might not be the most apatizing of meals, as I am no cook. But needs must so it'll do.'
__________________
Woppity things happen here.
Reply With Quote
  #117  
Old May 30th, 2013, 08:36 AM
dbaque's Avatar
dbaque dbaque is offline
Community Supporter
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jun 2nd, 2023
RPXP: 20825
dbaque dbaque dbaque dbaque dbaque dbaque dbaque dbaque dbaque dbaque dbaque
Posts: 23,651
Nodding to his companion, he makes to say something, but the intake of breath summons another wince of pain against the priestess' snug bandages. Figuring to keep quiet for a while, Galahad
Dice Perception:
d20+1 (8)+1 Total = 9
& Deathwatch (sp, 60' cone)
looks over their comatose comrade.
Reply With Quote
  #118  
Old May 30th, 2013, 10:01 AM
jaerauq's Avatar
jaerauq jaerauq is offline
The Tramp of Destiny!
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Apr 4th, 2014
RPXP: 173
jaerauq jaerauq
Posts: 1,673
As she tended to Galahad she was in shock of the color of this mans skin, but she did not make any comment. She's never seen a tiefling before, but she knew of them. The slight purplish blush on her face was hidden by her face-scarf, so she simply did her bandaging and moved on to Ferris.

Amery glared at Cecile for ignoring her pointed request for her flask, but she sees him looking over at Visenya and her expression changes. She approaches, closely Perception
Dice Roll:
1d20+3 (16)+3 Total = 19
eyeing the woman... trying to see if she can determine what is wrong with the inquisitor.
__________________
DM for the Civilized Savagery Campaign! In Jurok the Drums beat for War!
Reply With Quote
  #119  
Old May 30th, 2013, 10:40 AM
dbaque's Avatar
dbaque dbaque is offline
Community Supporter
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jun 2nd, 2023
RPXP: 20825
dbaque dbaque dbaque dbaque dbaque dbaque dbaque dbaque dbaque dbaque dbaque
Posts: 23,651
Admiring her handiwork, Galahad smiles warmly to the priestess, softening his otherwise rough, unsettling features, looking almost charming: "Thank you, Sister Amery. I feel better already." He pulls his shirt back on, remaining blissfully unaware of Amery's reaction. He opts for his leather jerkin from his pack, rather than his heavier mail, the better to avoid aggravating his ribs.

He watches Amery's latest examination, eager to know if the priestess uncovers anything.

Last edited by dbaque; May 30th, 2013 at 10:42 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #120  
Old May 30th, 2013, 02:35 PM
Hanz's Avatar
Hanz Hanz is offline
⛧Thaumaturge ⛧
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Sep 27th, 2020
RPXP: 2115
Hanz Hanz Hanz Hanz Hanz Hanz Hanz Hanz Hanz Hanz Hanz
Posts: 3,250
left-aligned image
As Amery looks over her unconcious companion, the cleric notices a very strange symbol had been imbued on her forehead, what is this and what could it be? it could mean anything, it could mean everything..
The symbol began to glow, almost mimicing a rune, the glow was Snow white, the color of an aura which seemed to be flailing through Visneya's motionless body. It seems that she hadn't died, and there was still possible hope, perhaps.

Last edited by Hanz; May 30th, 2013 at 02:40 PM.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:15 PM.
Skin by Birched, making use of original art by paiute.( 2009-2012)


RPG Crossing, Copyright ©2003 - 2023, RPG Crossing Inc; powered by vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Template-Modifications by TMB