DnD5e Cloibbra Kai ~ City of Shadows - Page 6 - RPG Crossing
RPG Crossing Home Forums Create An Account! Site Rules & Help

RPG Crossing
Go Back   RPG Crossing > Recruiting, Solos and Open Gaming > Advertisements > Games Seeking Players
twitter facebook

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 01-05-2020, 03:55 PM
Man of Many Faces

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1510
The Dark Star The Dark Star The Dark Star The Dark Star The Dark Star The Dark Star The Dark Star The Dark Star The Dark Star The Dark Star The Dark Star
Made the changes that you asked for in the RP, thank you for letting me know and will make a character sheet right away!

EDIT: I have added the character sheet to my character's profile.

Last edited by The Dark Star; 01-06-2020 at 12:16 AM.
Old 01-06-2020, 08:00 AM
Semper Fi

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 757
Kerchunk Kerchunk Kerchunk Kerchunk Kerchunk Kerchunk Kerchunk
I know that drow wizards are usually male but can females be warlocks/sorceresses?
Old 01-06-2020, 10:43 AM
I'm Super! thx for asking

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1687
Superstrength79 Superstrength79 Superstrength79 Superstrength79 Superstrength79 Superstrength79 Superstrength79 Superstrength79 Superstrength79 Superstrength79 Superstrength79
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerchunk View Post
I know that drow wizards are usually male but can females be warlocks/sorceresses?
Yes, but she would not find it easy to fit into society under a noble house. More likely she would live among merchants and/or mercenaries.

A matron wouldn't want a sorcerer as the house wizard, since their range is limited, and they are less inclined to have a tactical mind.
Old 01-07-2020, 10:06 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1557
voodoozombie voodoozombie voodoozombie voodoozombie voodoozombie voodoozombie voodoozombie voodoozombie voodoozombie voodoozombie voodoozombie
This sounds interesting. Never been in a Drow game. Going to throw my hat into the ring. Thinking female Drow Ranger: Gloom Stalker. Bounty Hunter back ground if that fits your game.
Old 01-07-2020, 10:32 PM

Tools
User Statistics
Superstrength79 Superstrength79 Superstrength79 Superstrength79 Superstrength79 Superstrength79 Superstrength79 Superstrength79 Superstrength79 Superstrength79 Superstrength79
Quote:
Originally Posted by voodoozombie View Post
This sounds interesting. Never been in a Drow game. Going to throw my hat into the ring. Thinking female Drow Ranger: Gloom Stalker. Bounty Hunter back ground if that fits your game.
Gloom Stalker seems fine under normal circumstances, but in a permanently dark city, it might be OP. I would likely restrict the Umbral Sight

At 3rd level, you gain darkvision out to a range of 60 feet. If you already have darkvision from your race, its range increases by 30 feet.

You are also adept at evading creatures that rely on darkvision. While in darkness, you are invisible to any creature that relies on darkvision to see you in that darkness.
3rd level ability to only work if the character was actively making Stealth checks (against players and NPCs). The strength of class will be good against encounters for certain, so I won't refuse the class option.

Bounty hunters always have work in a drow society.
Old 01-08-2020, 03:59 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
voodoozombie voodoozombie voodoozombie voodoozombie voodoozombie voodoozombie voodoozombie voodoozombie voodoozombie voodoozombie voodoozombie
Yeah I was wondering about that when I first read it. Any restrictions on Umbral Sight just let me know.
Old 01-14-2020, 08:12 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics

Name: Shynt-Haelíjess

Alignment: LE

Class/Path: Ranger: Gloom Stalker

Background: Urban Bounty Hunter

Ideal: From the background, or create your own.
Bond: From the background, or create your own.
Flaw: From the background, or create your own.

Personality: Facts about how your character perceives the drow world and their secret thoughts and plans. Most drow try not to emote a unique personality among anyone except relatives.

History: How your character grew up in society and how they are fulfilling their current role in their caste.

RP Example: Write a scene where your character has been slotted for patrol duty (all drow of certain ranks must patrol around the city for a few weeks every year). You can interact with other drow, or describe the patrol encountering a group of enemies (adventurers, duergar, other kinds of monster, etc.). Your character might enjoy patrol duty, or could be using the duty as a chance to get rid of a rival drow.
Old 01-20-2020, 07:36 PM

Tools
User Statistics
Thanks for everyone that showed interest in filling our blank spots. I am going to go ahead and cut off applications again.

Happy New Year
Closed Thread