twitter facebook

Notices

Old 01-11-2020, 04:52 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 3015
Kshnik Kshnik Kshnik Kshnik Kshnik Kshnik Kshnik Kshnik Kshnik Kshnik Kshnik
Posting interest. I will have an application up by Sunday evening.

Application

Jamin

Race: Vanara Sex: Male Class: Sphere Feral HunterAge: 18 Height: 5’4” or 2'8" Weight: 135 or 23
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Tradition: Canny Hunter (Scout, Sniper spheres)
Traits: Blood of the Dragon, Beast of the Society
Talents: Alteration, Conjuration, Light, Warp, Weather
Drawbacks (Talents): Lycanthropic, Magical Signs, Personal Warp
Feats: Extra Talent (1: Creation, 3: Life), 5: Planar Focus | Cantrip ?

Description
Jamin’s long thick mane of fiery orange hair, with streaks of red, encompasses his head, jawline and cheeks while obscuring his dagger shaped ears. His arms, legs and torso, covered in soft lightly colored brownish orange fur, marbled with cherry red spots, are comparable to a small human, a few inches over five feet. His movements are strong and simple with an distinguishable gait due to his hand-like feet.

He has a soft, breathy voice with a slight hoo sound following the end of most sentences. His visible skin, promoted by his long fingers, palms, finger-like toes, soles of his feet, a triangle face comprising of a flat nose, short bridge rounded tip and wide nostrils, and protruding muzzle with a wide mouth, is dark raven blue. He has almond shaped pale violet eyes that gaze curiously out from underneath thick bushy eyebrows. Jamin emits an odd aroma of mint with a hint of lavender. Violet colored ribbons of various lengths flow from his head, weapons and clothing.

Personality
Jamin is creature of relentless motion. If he is not talking, he is moving about fiddling, cleaning, or crafting; most often doing both. Jamin is a passionate individual; charitable with his laugh and smile, quick to show anger, and easy to shed tears; mainly towards events that deal with animals and the young rather than with adults. Jamin is a relatively cautious person which has carried over to his social life. He is fast at making acquaintances but slow in making friends. Finally, Jamin can be headstrong and has his own ideas on what is righteous.

Background Jamin sighed. This was not a normal sigh but one of many layers.

The most recognizable aspect of the sigh was exhaustion. Not a bad exhaustion but a good exhaustion. Soreness was good knowing it came with a purpose and deed completed. Jamin enjoyed driving a wagon especially when it’s his own. His team of six mules, four pulling at time, was more than capable and the vanara had often thought This wagon could go faster and longer.

The second aspect of the sigh was of anguish. Jamin’s had two drivers, along with their wagons, disappear a few days past along with Othine. Jamin would provide drivers and wagons to The Twilight Talons on various missions.

The least identifiable part of the sigh of regret, a part hidden from Jamin himself. Jamin mind brought up, even though he fought against such thoughts, the last day with his family and clan. He remembers that day well, his thoughts full of promise, joy and excitement as he had become an adult; where Jamin’s life becomes his own. Or so he thought. His family had different plans for him. He spoke. They didn’t listen. He argued. They gave an ultimatum. He left. What they wanted was best for the family and clan what he wanted was best for him.

Jamin scanned the people that maneuver within the streets, sighed again, a normal sigh, shrugged his shoulders as he turned his head to glance at the stable housing his wagon and horses. He stepped forward his hand brushed against the coin in his pocket, he frowned as he headed towards the coffee shop where he will help with the search for his workers and his friend.

Last edited by Kshnik; 01-15-2020 at 07:13 PM.
Old 01-11-2020, 05:24 PM
Master of Madness

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 4447
Sirviantis Sirviantis Sirviantis Sirviantis Sirviantis Sirviantis Sirviantis Sirviantis Sirviantis Sirviantis Sirviantis
Application table
User Character Race Class Spheres Complete Still hyped?
Vaerdis Lilith Dhampir Dead-Deaderer druggy?Reaper(Chem dog) Duelist, Dual wield, Scout Yes Yes New character
Ermine Miira Human Gish Power!!!Hedgewitch, martial type Protection, Time, Boxing, Open hand, Duelist, Fencing Yes Yes New character
Season's end WIP WIP Slave to the sequenceProdigy Lancer, Shield, Guardian, Life, Light No 
Cristal08Darkmoon Mielas Elf Knows stuff about fighting?Scholar Scout, Alchemy Yes 
ImperialProphet Sufrnaut Hobgoblin Has swords, but then is swords!Armorist (Spirit blade) Divination, Guardian, Berserker No 
Runetide Tsieng Gnoll Ties snakes to their hands for +1d3 poison damageBrawler (Snakebite striker) Vanilla flavour is best flavour! Yes 
DAquilina Bloodclaw Gnoll Bloodclaw SMASH!Striker Brute Will get boxing, open hand & Guardian* Yes Yes
Sirviantis Vrirvi Tiefling Dragonslayer, also E D G EReaper (Wyrm) 3PP If you don't allow it I'll probably go Conscript* Dual wielding, Nature, Duelist (possibly blood later on)* Yes Yes
Keante Jegan Fetchling Picture fairytale village, but add E D G EFey Adept (Skulk) Dark, Warp Yes 
Frederik Hoi Gnoll What's not to understand about "Gish, Gish Stab". It's a spellsword, not a fighterjet!Sphere Magus/Prodigy Athletics, Brute, Life, Destruction Yes Yes
Ruhkiam Akrelm Human Me pa was a monsterSorcerer Darkness, Destruction Yes 
AllyDJ No Yes
Rylus Agir Dwarf Puts 1000% more effort into his swordsBlacksmith/Armorist Enhancement, Death, Warp No Yes
Kshnink Jamin Vanara Spheres Feral Hunter Alteration, Conjuration, Light, Warp, Weather, Scout, Sniper, Life, Creation No Yes
AllyDJ No Yes, Twice as much as everyone else!

Updated the table, as promised!

Last edited by Sirviantis; 01-13-2020 at 03:27 PM.
Old 01-11-2020, 08:01 PM
Rules of Paradise

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 6653
Vaerdis Vaerdis Vaerdis Vaerdis Vaerdis Vaerdis Vaerdis Vaerdis Vaerdis Vaerdis Vaerdis
Revamp (no pun intended) of Lilith as a undead killer is nearing completion.
Old 01-12-2020, 11:57 PM
Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 615
AllyDJ AllyDJ AllyDJ AllyDJ AllyDJ AllyDJ
I'll be posting interest here, would've done so sooner but a rather aggressive cough has taken over my life recently and made it hard to focus on stuff.

I have taken the Oath of Sangus. Will you?
Old 01-13-2020, 01:33 AM
Master of Madness

Tools
User Statistics
Sirviantis Sirviantis Sirviantis Sirviantis Sirviantis Sirviantis Sirviantis Sirviantis Sirviantis Sirviantis Sirviantis
Quote:
Originally Posted by AllyDJ View Post
I'll be posting interest here, would've done so sooner but a rather aggressive cough has taken over my life recently and made it hard to focus on stuff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllyDJ View Post
I'll be tossing in my hat here too. Best of luck to everyone!
We know.
Old 01-13-2020, 03:15 PM
Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
...well. I'm awful. 'Twould do for me to remember stuff, even if I'm busy coughing my lungs out.

Old 01-13-2020, 03:26 PM
Master of Madness

Tools
User Statistics
Ah, no wasn't meant mean or anything, I just noticed and thought I'd share.
I am going to put you in the table twice though!
Old 01-13-2020, 04:10 PM
Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
Ah, no, I didn't take it that way. I'm just very critical of myself.

Old 01-14-2020, 06:40 AM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 122
Ermine Ermine
Do casters get the Cantrips feat free with you running? (It determines what my human bonus feat goes to)
Old 01-14-2020, 02:02 PM
You wouldn't.

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 8278
Muggins Muggins Muggins Muggins Muggins Muggins Muggins Muggins Muggins Muggins Muggins
The Cantrips feat is free if you qualify it, but you're not obliged to take it if it doesn't fit your concept. While I would recommend just spending the talents to unlock the baseline Destruction, Telekinesis, and Light spheres, I'm not going to penalise you for wanting a generalist feel for your character.
Old 01-15-2020, 07:17 AM
Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
Titania, the Retired Knight
Name: Titania Vanderburg

Race: Human

Class: Blacksmith

Spheres: Equipment, Beastmastery, Guardian

Physical Description:

Personality/Quirks/Likes/Fears:

Background:

RP Sample:

Old 01-15-2020, 09:57 AM
Young Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 630
AegorIV AegorIV AegorIV AegorIV AegorIV AegorIV
The Golden Fox
right-aligned image
Name: Kyrsaku
Race: Kitsune [Fox Trickster, Human Guise, Magical Tails Alternate Racial Traits]
Class: Prodigy
Role: Striker, Secondary Caster
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Traits:
Drawbacks:
Spheres: Illusion x2, Guardian x2, Life x2, Destruction, Warp, Time

"TBC"

Description
PersonalityPersonality

The Making of a Fox - 10 Minute Background
5 Background and Concept Elements
  • TBC
  • TBC
  • TBC
  • TBC
  • TBC

3 Goals for the Character.
  • TBC
  • TBC
  • [Player] TBC

2 Secrets About Your Character.
  • [Known To Olmik] TBC.
  • [Unknown To Olmik] TBC

3 People That Are Tied to the Character.
  • TBC
  • TBC
  • TBC

3 Memories, Mannerisms, or Quirks That Your Character Has.
  • [Memory] - TBC
  • [Mannerism] - TBC
  • [Quirk] - TBC

Background
TBC

Last edited by AegorIV; 01-15-2020 at 11:34 AM.
Old 01-15-2020, 10:26 AM
Master of Madness

Tools
User Statistics

Application table
User Character Race Class Spheres Complete? Still hyped?
Vaerdis Lilith Dhampir Dead-Deaderer druggy?Reaper(Chem dog) Duelist, Dual wield, Scout Yes Yes
Ermine Miira Human Gish Power!!!Hedgewitch, martial type Protection, Time, Boxing, Open hand, Duelist, Fencing Yes Yes
DAquilina Bloodclaw Gnoll Bloodclaw SMASH!Striker Brute Will get boxing, open hand & Guardian* Yes Yes
Sirviantis Vrirvi Tiefling Dragonslayer, also E D G EReaper (Wyrm) 3PP If you don't allow it I'll probably go Conscript* Dual wielding, Nature, Duelist (possibly blood later on)* Yes Yes
Frederik Hoi Gnoll What's not to understand about "Gish, Gish Stab". It's a spellsword, not a fighterjet!Sphere Magus/Prodigy Athletics, Brute, Life, Destruction Yes Yes
Rylus Agir Dwarf Puts 1000% more effort into his swordsBlacksmith/Armorist Enhancement, Death, Warp No Yes
Kshnink Jamin Vanara Spheres Feral Hunter Alteration, Conjuration, Light, Warp, Weather, Scout, Sniper, Life, Creation Yes Yes
AllyDJ Titania Human Appearantly that's a PC class, I'm as amazed as you areBlacksmith Equipment, Beastmastery, Guardian Yes Yes, Twice as much as everyone else!
AegorIV The Gearhead    No Yes

I've redone the table, I've mostly kept updating the previous one, but for convenience sake I'll make on in a new post.
I've also removed the applications of everyone who hasn't confirmed they're still up for it. If anyone wants me to put them back, I've still got the backup, but I thought I'd remove some clutter.

Last edited by Sirviantis; 01-15-2020 at 10:32 AM.
Old 01-15-2020, 10:45 AM
You wouldn't.

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 8278
Muggins Muggins Muggins Muggins Muggins Muggins Muggins Muggins Muggins Muggins Muggins
Hey everyone! Thanks for the continued support. I'll be wrapping up applications in a few days, but first I'd like to talk a bit about expectations going forward.

This module has some really dark, content warning-level stuff in it that is difficult to discuss without spoilers. Things that would be inappropriate to talk about on this forum, even behind a veil, and certainly not stuff that I'm interested in writing. I still plan on running this module, but I'll instead be focusing on different themes - ones that are significantly less yikes, as the kids say.

It will also be the basis for something more expansive. As-is the module is almost entirely one long dungeon crawl, despite being marketed as an investigation, and this does not translate very well to a play-by-post experience. I'll be developing some plot threads and overhauling the experience, such that there's something for you to engage with besides mooks. Consider it a byproduct of my giving NPCs spheres abilities (be they magic or martial) instead of regular casting.

I'll make my choices in a few days. Please be sure that you've told me how your character is involved with the Twilight Talons, Whispershade, and/or Othine, as it's important for very obvious reasons. Thanks!
Old 01-15-2020, 10:46 AM
Young Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 630
AegorIV AegorIV AegorIV AegorIV AegorIV AegorIV
Edited some things.