DnD5e What Lies Beneath - a Gothic Horror Murder Mystery - Page 3 - RPG Crossing
RPG Crossing Home Forums Create An Account! Site Rules & Help

RPG Crossing
Go Back   RPG Crossing > Recruiting, Solos and Open Gaming > Advertisements > Games Seeking Players
twitter facebook

Notices

Old 01-01-2020, 04:16 PM
Young Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 177
GoombaJosh GoombaJosh
@Nade I updated the flaws in my application and was wondering if their are anymore I should add.
Old 01-01-2020, 08:01 PM
Young Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 428
gavins38 gavins38 gavins38 gavins38 gavins38
Application - Samuel
right-aligned image
Samuel:
Race: Human
Class: Wizard (Divination)
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Personality: Rejected as a child and abandoned as an adult, Samuel has grown more than accepting of his own company. In fact he has begun to understand that contact with others brings forth a return of the nightmares to his sleeping hours. Isolation has proven to have its benefits for him. Slow to trust, he satisfies his need for social contact by spending hours having one-sided conversations with his owl familiar, Poco. Poco is his moral compass, confidant and lifelong friend. Beyond merely surviving his hermit existence, Samuel has one driving force in his life; finding out who left him blind and why.

Appearance: Having lived a hermit life, Samuel dresses in the clothes of a commoner. His one distinctive item of clothing is the long blue hooded coat that he uses to hide his face and the scars of his blind eyes. Keeping the top of his head wrapped in bandages at all times, the only visible feature of his face is his strong, square, hairless jawline. Weathered and damaged from a lifetime of manual labour, he also keeps his hands wrapped in similar bandages and is usually found holding a mottled cane between them to find his way around.

Old 01-02-2020, 05:09 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 2269
Spinrad Spinrad Spinrad Spinrad Spinrad Spinrad Spinrad Spinrad Spinrad Spinrad Spinrad
@Nade, after reading your additional notes, I'm in fiddling with Huxley's personality details, plot hooks, etc. I'll post here again with a link when I've got those elements nailed down.
Old 01-02-2020, 05:11 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 3009
Nade Nade Nade Nade Nade Nade Nade Nade Nade Nade Nade
Awesome, thanks for letting me know.

Some great apps so far, keep them coming. Don’t hold back on those concepts, the deeper the character the better.

Recruiting for: What Lies Beneath - a Gothic Horror role-playing extravaganza
Old 01-02-2020, 07:28 PM
Feeding my addiction...

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 12624
Begon Ugo Begon Ugo Begon Ugo Begon Ugo Begon Ugo Begon Ugo Begon Ugo Begon Ugo Begon Ugo Begon Ugo Begon Ugo
Application
right-aligned image
Name: Grace Elisena

Race: Human (Variant)

Class: Sorcerer (Divine Soul) 3

Alignment: Lawful Good

Personality: Grace slips into a room, unobtrusive... quiet. Yet in her quietude, the woman exudes a silent confidence, the confidence that goes with knowing that one walks with the gods. Grace would never state this fact out loud... that would reek of hubris and be distasteful at best. No... Grace has no need for outward displays of piety, that which is good resides in her own soul and she need just be a living example for others to follow.

That being said, Grace is a generous soul... almost to a fault. She tries to bring out the best in everyone she meets and believes that all are worthy of and capable of saving.

Appearance: Grace is a slip of a women, thin... almost skeletal in appearance. Her eyes have a haunting quality that speak of hidden mysteries known only to her. The woman is unassuming and she naturally shuns the need for fancy adornment, anything that reeks of needless frivolity.

Last edited by Begon Ugo; 01-03-2020 at 12:22 PM.
Old 01-03-2020, 06:52 AM
Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 357
Boomy Boomy Boomy Boomy
Application
right-aligned image

Name: Wei Ling
Race: Drow
Class: Bard of the College of Whispers
Chosen magic item: Tankard of Sobriety
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Personality:
Wei Ling was raised in a highly cultured society where good manners are required to be treated like a person. He speaks using lengthy sentences, mentions people by full names, and apologizes often. This doesn’t stop him from expressing displeasure, but if he cannot word his sentence politely, he will often keep it to himself.

This mannerism led him to develop a calm and patient personality. His behavior and movements are slow and particular. He rarely does something without having a purpose in mind first, and abstains from inhibiting substances like alcohol.

His upbringing taught him to prioritize the good of his community above rules, with the good of his immediate circles (family, friends) being more important than that of further society (neighborhood, township, country).

Appearance:
Wei Ling is a tall drow with dark skin and long, white hair, usually tied behind his head. He has narrow, pale red eyes, and often wears a headband on his forehead.

Old 01-03-2020, 12:13 PM
Queen of Mischief

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 2861
Jennifer Jennifer Jennifer Jennifer Jennifer Jennifer Jennifer Jennifer Jennifer Jennifer Jennifer
Ninzixahra
left-aligned image
Name: Ninzixahra le'Daemonium
Race: Dwarf (Mountain Dwarf)
Class: Paladin (Oath of Conquest)
Homeland / Religion: Hibernia / Athena (Goddess Wisdom & War)
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Personality: Ninzixahra has a disciplined mind. She is used to standing her ground both in verbal and physical confrontations, and is reticent to admit she was wrong, even if proven wrong. This doesn't mean she isn't friendly, outgoing, and your typical ale swigging, carousing, and carefree dwarf mind you! Just a little stubborn is all.
Appearance: The young dwarf, older than most humans who walk into battle, kept her rust colored hair cropped close on the right hand side, but a little longer on the left. Her eyes, like sapphire jewels pulled the observer upwards to her war-painted face, a band of black going across the eyes, with a stripe down her chin - in the pattern of her clan. She used to carry a shield, it is evident from the wear pattern on her cloak, but now she had two hammers hanging from her sash instead. Gleaming platemail* adorned her from boots, to greaves, to leggings, to breastplate, to pualdrons, to vambraces - even her helm took on an almost unnatural shine.
Backstory:(Background: Alchemist's Apprentice / Explosives and Non-Flammables)** They say that no good life goes unpunished. Ninzixahra was not entirely sure who 'they' were, nor why they would say such a thing, but it did seem to be true.

Today was much like the last 37 years, Ninzixahra awoke in the morning and washed up. She took her loyal companion; Moshennik her Siberian husky for a walk and fed her. Moshennik was a dwarvish term meaning "Rascal" and anyone who knew anything about huskies, knew that was most definitely a fitting description. After she went to check the stores of her brewery - a side business she had gotten into given her studies of alchemy.

After checking on the ancient, oaken barrels, and confirming none were leaking, moving the few she would need for the evening's crowd to the taps, and confirming the wine racks were cleaned; she headed to the Maester's shoppe where she would continue her studies into various mining explosives, and other chemical creations.

Yes, up until then her life was pleasant by all accounts. Good food, good beer, good friends, good jobs, and a loyal companion. That is, until the gods reached down from Mount Olympus and screwed up everything for her.

There she was, just going about her business when suddenly, like a controlled explosion in a mining tunnel, ideas blossomed in her mind. Insight into tactics, weapon design, tinkering, all sorts of new ideas, even the mysteries of magic seemed to open up unto her. Where once she felt content to partake in life at home, now she felt driven to explore and use her knowledge to set right injustices and bring villains to account for their bad behavior - to drive to extinction the beasts that rivaled for territory against the civilized.

RP Sample: Before her lay the rolling green highlands, a slight mist rising from the peat-bogs making the land feel wet, ominous, and unsettling. Behind her the townsfolk had all but cleared out, taking what livestock and valuables they could carry with them. All, except the men of fighting age that is, those stood behind her, knees trembling in their boots, and if she was not careful, she may even notice the telltale trail of urine on the pantaloons of at least one child armed with whatever instrument of war could be cobbled together.

Ninzixahra was no stranger to war, having trained to defend the dwarven mines against orc, goblin, and other foul beast. She was just not accustomed to fighting along side civilians, rank amateurs. Though she admired their hubris in standing up to the local colony of goblins, she worried many would fail to see tomorrow.

The wind rustled through the trees, and the pennant of the town picked up and fluttered a bit. The goblins would be here soon, which made her feel like she should at least try to give the team some encouraging words.

"People! We see the banners of the enemy approaching. We hear the war-drums of their army across the field. Soon now, we will meet them face-to-face. I am resolved, in the midst and the heat of the battle, to live or die amongst you all. While we stand together, let no invader pass; while we stand united, let them come with all the fury of Hades for they shall not pass. And when this day of battle is ended, let them say that we held the line against the darkness; and should we not meet again this side of the veiled curtain, then let them sing songs of our deeds; and should we rise victorious, then let us drink merrily with the souls of those who lost secure in our knowledge that your children, and your children's children, may farm this land in safety."

She wasn't sure if it helped. Some of the defenders looked even paler than ghosts, some looked blank, and others looked well not entirely encouraged. Of course, Ninzixahra was not exactly the most impressive looking battle commander that could have been dispatched by the Count to lead the defense, standing barely taller than 4 feet, and weighing about half what some of the men did; still, she trusted her armor and courage would carry her through the day. If the town was still standing afterwards, well now, that would be a plus wouldn't it?

The goblins came shortly after, racing into their midst as deftly as the wind through the trees, their short swords and sabers slashing at and killing many of the defenders. Old men held shields to block the worst of the attack, while young men dashed around with impromptu polearms and axes hacking and stabbing at the goblins. As for Ninzixahra, she stood there with two warhammers smashing the arms of some goblins, while driving the points of the hammer's other side through leather helms and deep into the skulls of other goblins. Luckily for the townsfolk, Ninzixahra soon became the center of focus for the goblins as they attempted to overwhelm her with shear numbers.

Quite a number of hits did find purchase between the overlapping plates of armor she wore, but not enough to bring the little lassie to her knees. She was trained in dealing with flankers on all sides, and this tactic played to her strength. She knew how to move to keep her vitals covered by steel plates, yet still bring her hammers to bear, and when she messed up? Well that was when the Goddess of War would take over and mend her wounds - provided she acquitted herself on the field of battle.

One would think battles of this size would take a day, or at least an hour. It probably took the goblins longer to run across the highlands with its bogs and ravines, than it did for the farmers and the lone paladin to slay them. When she pondered it, it felt closer to 15 or 20 minutes of combat. But what a combat it was! Nearly three dozen farmers lay dead, dying, or maimed and twice their number of goblins lay dead as well. It was glorious combat, but costly.

A few days later she found herself again in the Count's Court.

"It is done. The goblin threat to your sheep farmers is no more." She reported. She never was much for words, the lengthy speech at the town had been an abnormality for her, something required, but not something she was in the habit of performing.

"You look none the less for wear, and it cost me a lot of good serfs. I don't think I should have to pay you. " He started, but he seemed to catch the look in her eye, before hastily continuing on. "Well, a contract is a contract, I wouldn't want it known that Aeneas Leonis does not pay his bills, I suppose." he threw her a bag of coins. Given the disdain, and the fact her left side still ached from getting skewered a few days ago, she decided to just take it and leave - letting her silence evidence her disgust.

Later that evening, she once again called upon the divine to mend the wound in her side, this time feeling the muscles reknit over the ribs and her breathing lighten. Perhaps not flying into a rage and trying to stab the Count was a good thing?

As she discovered the next morning, maybe it was a curse. She had slept well, and she thought she had served well, and yet, here she found herself, amidst strangers, in a strange city; and to top it off, just after arriving at this place Paradin they said, she got there just in time to witness a murder.

About meI can be counted on to post almost every week once or twice or even three or more times. I like to think my posts are generally more in-depth and comprehensive rarely dipping into the "insert tab A into slot B" role - though often combat posts do fall into that category just because, well, you only have 6 seconds worth of action to describe, right?

Anyway, I know some of the other players who have posted, which is nice, and I feel like I've been around forever, but have yet to actually play with all our players (yet! I will, oh I definitely will - if it takes me five millennia to achieve!). Okay, yes, I tend to be silly, I get it. However, to be honest, I'm going to forewarn you that my weekends are mine, I don't usually post on weekends. Just got married just less than a year ago, so weekends are for me an the hubby, not for gaming - unless he's out doing something stupid with his friends, in which case I post on those weekends.

I'm going to limit myself to what I can find on: https://www.5esrd.com/ or in purchased 5e manuals. I suspect that is mostly acceptable, but always (and I truly mean this) if you see something you don't like, or even in the background if you want a tweak or something, let me know! I don't mind editing anything to better fit a game, that's kind of the point, is it not? To have a team of adventurers that you feel will have synergy with each other an the world/story you are crafting!

Why do I want to play this character?There's a few reasons that come to mind; one - in all my years playing D&D/AD&D I have never played a dwarf (I tend to prefer the prettier races like Human, Halfling, Elf, got to play a nymph once that was a lot of fun to play. Even my most recent paladin was focused around Charisma (and comeliness for those who remember that attribute) and less focused around combat.

Also, I feel Ninzixahra has quite a number of hooks now (as Nade can see in the secreted portion of the application) that would allow her to not only mesh into the world being crafted (or I hope) but also add quite a number of intriguing concepts for the character herself to discover, and then live up too. For instance, she is currently unaware of who her mother is; but what if her mother makes herself known at some point and thus gives Ninzixahra understanding as to why she is the way she is, or why she is driven by what she is driven by? Perhaps Ninzixahra's personality quirks could blossom into some extremely fun roleplay? There's a lot that could happen, given an active group of players.

I should note, my posts tend more towards the multiple paragraphs and less of the "smash him" variety. (Combat is unique of course.) Those paragraphs usually come from explaining what the character is thinking, what's motivating her, how is the environment effecting her. That's why I prefer heavy RP games to pre-planned scripts bought at the corner store. A DM that can handle a wild tangent is so much fun, and this character is open to so many wild tangents - and not just her own; she could easily be seduced into someone else's wild tangent just because of who and what she is. That makes her a fun concept to play.

My first born, born male @ 1:43am 11 Jan, 2020 - 7lbs 3oz Luke Egnatius (surname)
Fairy tales do not tell children that dragons exist.
Children already know that dragons exist!
Fairy tales tell children that dragons can be killed!

Last edited by Jennifer; 01-07-2020 at 12:08 PM.
Old 01-03-2020, 01:41 PM
Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 166
triedtherest triedtherest
Name: John Waters
Race: Variant Human
Class: Great Old One Warlock (Pact of the Chain)
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
Personality:
Appearance: Well dressed middle class Victorian-era gentleman. Wan complexion, as though he has either been ill or indoors for some time. May be trembling slightly
Backstory: John knows nothing of his life before his lifeless naked body was found facedown in the River Witham just outside of Lincoln, England.
And that is where his story would have ended if it hadn't been for a couple of Fellows from the Royal Humane Society, who not a whole month prior, had installed one of their depots for the resuscitation of drowned people, against public opinion it has to be said.
His life had been saved, but his brain had been starved of oxygen for too long, the memories of his former life were all gone. The police constable who took his statement could not even find out his name.
"Err....John....maybe? Said John.
"John...what sir?" Asked the constable, notebook in hand.
"I'm sorry, I don't remember a thing before they pulled me out of the water."
"John Waters then!" said the constable, finally able to write something down.
Without means, memories or skills to support himself, John was sent to a local workhouse, but he did not stay there long.
After hearing voices, and several witnesses said that he had been seen talking to thin air, he was admitted to the Lincolnshire County Pauper Lunatic Asylum.
While there, with no escape from the voices, he discovered something horrifying. The. Voices. Were. REAL!
Somehow, being caught between the land of the dead and the land of the living had permanently linked him to the restless dead, the spirits that had yet to pass over.
He tried to ignore them at first, but he had nobody else to talk to in his room, both he and the spirits were lonely, so eventually he talked back to them. Some of them had not even realised they had died, others were having troubles they had not resolved in their lifetimes.
John talked to them, and they to him, many of them had interesting stories to tell. One by one the voices went silent, often leaving John with a feeling of peace. Eventually all had left, all but the quiet voices that spoke without words. The crying ones. The new-borns!
Imagine a baby crying. Now imagine another five. Imagine this is constant and they cannot even fall asleep. Imagine this is going on in your head and you cannot get away from it. This was John's life for more than a year!
In late Autumn of the following year, a chaplain was assigned to the asylum. He believed that nothing soothed the mind and soul more than piety and prayer, so he arranged for some of the patients (John included) to visit Lincoln Cathedral.
Strangely, John felt peaceful there. The crying in his head had stopped, and John sank to his knees in relief before a shrine. The chaplain, thinking that he'd been correct, left John to "pray" while escorting the other patients around.
John, not knowing what else to do, and able to think for the first time in a while, began to mentally go through everything he could remember. He started with the day he was pulled from the water, through going "crazy", to learning he could hear the dead, and ending with the mystery of the crying babies. Why were they there, and why could they not pass on?
VOICE: "Well that IS a pickle and no mistake, fortunately I may know how you could get to the bottom of it."
John looked around.
VOICE: "Up here John. Up. Further to the right. There!
A tiny stone statue, called a grotesque, sat in one of the ceiling arches. John searched his memory, a local legend that one of the spirits told him came to mind...
JOHN:"The Lincoln Imp?"
Sighing, the "Imp" went on to explain that originally it had been part of something far older and more alien than this world's demons. It had been observing the reconstruction of this place after a great earthquake years before, and became trapped there after the building was sanctified. It's attempts to escape were seen as the work of an "Imp" so this tiny statue was carved in what was believed to be it's likeness, and it was drawn in and trapped for centuries!
The Imp went on to tell John that they could use his connection to the other realm to form a bond with the Imp, and draw him out of the statue.
IMP: "And in return, I will serve you faithfully, I will teach you how you can use your connection to me to draw on the power I once possessed, and I will also help you solve your mystery. All I need is your consent."
John felt a presence, not just in his mind, but pressed up against his very soul.
IMP: "What do you say, do we have a deal....?"

RP Sample:
"DEAL!" Cried John.

Three Months Later

Mr John Waters walked out of the Asylums main door into the crisp Winter air, and he smiled in satisfaction. He had done it! Everything he had set out to do, he had done. The chaplain had seen him out.
CHAPLAIN: "I must say, Mr Waters. Your recovery since the cathedral has been nothing short of astonishing. Very well done Sir!"
The chaplain clapped his hands together in a miniature applause.
JOHN: "Thank you chaplain, and again for all you have done for me, but I cannot take all the credit for my recovery. I could not have done it without the help of a higher power."
John lifted his head and smiled. The chaplain, thinking that he understood, gave John a hearty pat on the shoulder and stepped back inside out of the chill.
John chuckled at the the misunderstanding he knew would happen, and he patted down his suit. The suit wasn't new, in fact it had been found in a pile of donated clothing looking worse for wear. It was also brightly coloured, which was against the fashion of the time, funeral black being preferred. John felt that the brighter colours fitted his mood, and he had applied some of his new skills to repair to the point that it looked brand new.
He found, what he had been looking for, a cigarette case. He took one out, held it in his left hand and returned the case with the other. He strolled down the path, towards the road. There was a thick fog in the air this day, much thicker than normal, and John could barely see the road, even when he was within a few feet of it, though he could hear the clop-clop-clop of horses pulling carts and carriages in the middle distance.
John leant against a wall, put the cigarette into his mouth, and was about to light it when...
IMP:"Hey! Let me get that for you Boss!"
A raven flew out of the mists with a lit match in it's mouth, landed on John's outstretched arm, and lit his cigarette for him!
JOHN:"You know, you COULD pretend to be a normal bird!"
IMP:"Normal birds can't be used to manipulate magistrates by speaking into their heads while they sleep. Can't believe that worked...assuming it did work! Is the Nexus gone?
John and the Imp had discovered that the crying infants were not actually restless spirits at all, but a manifestation of the combined anguish of a series of mothers that had been separated from their children after giving birth, with the point of occurances being a small maternity ward in the asylum. The Imp called this a "Nexus".
Through exploring their link, and John's strange new powers, the Imp was able to sneak into a local magistrates bedchamber, and manipulate the magistrate into signing papers that reunited the children with their mothers.
John frowned as he thought about how to answer the question. He indicated that they should walk and talk.
As they made their way through the mist laden streets to a place where John knew he could get a well deserved drink, John eventually spoke.
JOHN: "Not gone as much as changed! I take it that the last reunion took place about half an hour ago?"
The imp/raven nodded.
JOHN: "That's when it happened. The last of the crying stopped, replaced almost immediately by babies laughing...or blowing raspberries at me! Either way, something changed here today".
IMP: "Yup! We did good Boss! Hail the conquering heroes!"
John snorted derisively.
JOHN: "We've done some good here, I'll grant you. Allowing the souls of the departed to rest peacefully, reuniting families and probably changing some of their destinies..."
He pointed at the Raven.
JOHN:"...freeing the Lincoln Imp!"
The Imp chuckled, then shivered in spite of itself, the fog had gotten even thicker.
JOHN: "But "Heroes?" I don't think so my friend. Nobody will ever know what we did here."
It was the Raven's turn to snort.
IMP: "Someone ALWAYS knows Boss...
John stopped walking, the mists was now too thick to walk in safely.
IMP: ...and someone is ALWAYS watching...Hey Boss, why'd we stop?
The mists started to clear again.
JOHN:"Hey, Imp?"
IMP: "Yeah Boss!"
JOHN: "I don't think we're in Lincoln any more....!"

Last edited by triedtherest; 01-14-2020 at 02:48 PM.
Old 01-03-2020, 06:40 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 3864
Warson Warson Warson Warson Warson Warson Warson Warson Warson Warson Warson
Oh...a story and RP based game with applications from Begon and Jennifer? Oh, this will be excellent!

Reading the application requirements again...Damn, this looks good.
Characters: Bifur Blacksteel: Lost Mine of Phandelver (5e) | Lao Chen: The City of Endless Arenas (5e) | Rown the Steady: Horror on the Hill (BFRPG) | Kavis Kaal: Baldur's Gate: Descent into Avernus (5e) | Vallus: To the CallHill: Princes of the Apocalypse (5e)
Old 01-03-2020, 06:45 PM
Young Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 150
Vailee Vailee
Character
right-aligned image

Name: Quintessa
Race: Changeling
Class: Cleric
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Personality: Quintessa tends to define herself by her ideals and philosophies. And by her failure to live up to them.
Leave well enough alone is a motto Quin strives to live by, if her intense curiosity and desire for knowledge didn't have her sticking her nose into everything.
Quin wishes she was an easy going person that rolled with the punches, instead she's rather uptight and gets stuck on the bad things that happen to her. And just keep on happening. All the time.
And of course, there's treat people how you wish to be treated, a simple modus operandi that everyone should follow, but Quin found difficult when there was a voice in her head that often told her to do the opposite.

Appearance: Quinessa has long strawberry blonde hair that she prefers to tie back into the ponytail with side braiding. She has thoughtful grey eyes and wears almost perpetually a curious, if closed off expression. Her armor is a mix of shinny new and old scuffed pieces. She's average height for an elf and built for dexterity over strength. She caries a quarterstaff instead of any typical cleric weapon.

Last edited by Vailee; 01-03-2020 at 10:26 PM.
Old 01-04-2020, 02:00 AM
Internet Abjurationist

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 3451
Theore Theore Theore Theore Theore Theore Theore Theore Theore Theore Theore
Hey friends! I'm super proud of my partner (InfamousDasher) for her artistic ability, and she's been drawing up my character for me and I wanted to share it here to brag on her! It's still got a few layers left to finish (tattoos, armor detailing, etc), but I am loving it so far. I will be playing this character at the table in real life soon, so this is a double treat for me.

I'll be updating my app to include the most recent versions of him as she gets more work done.

Old 01-04-2020, 03:43 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 3009
Nade Nade Nade Nade Nade Nade Nade Nade Nade Nade Nade
Some very good apps are coming in, thank you everyone.

Closing date for applications will be Friday 24th January.

Recruiting for: What Lies Beneath - a Gothic Horror role-playing extravaganza
Old 01-05-2020, 12:12 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 2269
Spinrad Spinrad Spinrad Spinrad Spinrad Spinrad Spinrad Spinrad Spinrad Spinrad Spinrad
Huxley's app is updated with greater personality detail, connections/hooks, and flaws. Application here.

I picked Eberron as a homeworld mainly to avoid much overlap, but the concept isn't tied to that. I left the connections/hooks pretty loose, figuring that gives DM plenty of room to flesh them out as fits the game/story. And the personality stuff is tailored a bit to Huxley with the added detail of including Ash's RPG personality matrix, if it's of use or interest.

Thanks and let me know if I can answer any questions, provide greater detail, or should change/address anything.

Sounds like a great game and looking forward to potentially playing! Some great applications already posted here!
Old 01-05-2020, 03:07 PM
Old Moth

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 804
Lepidoptera Lepidoptera Lepidoptera Lepidoptera Lepidoptera Lepidoptera Lepidoptera
Wow this looks interesting! I tend to favour story driven stuff rather than combat driven (I'm not so good with numbers), so this looks right up my alley!
Old 01-05-2020, 03:20 PM
Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 166
triedtherest triedtherest
And the long winded tale of John Waters is done!