DnD5e A Story of Unlife: Academic Pursuit - Page 5 - RPG Crossing
RPG Crossing Home Forums Create An Account! Site Rules & Help

RPG Crossing
Go Back   RPG Crossing > Recruiting, Solos and Open Gaming > Advertisements > Games Seeking Players
twitter facebook

Notices

Old 01-11-2020, 09:44 PM
Ancient Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 579
FatherDondo FatherDondo FatherDondo FatherDondo FatherDondo FatherDondo
By the way, I don't know how useful this will be to you guys, but I thought I'd throw it out there. I forget who I got the template from, but I like it by virtue of having a handy reference for my feats and spells right there so I don't have to double-check my character sheet all the time, but have a handy link to it when I need it. This is a character I have in another game. Also, to keep my pictures at a reasonable size, I download pictures I like (such a thief, much shame), edit the size, then upload to imgbb.com. Not required, but there if you want it. This has been a public service announcement .

Quote:
Valerius, Druid of the Moon
left-aligned image
Valerius Codrin, Druid of the Moon
HP: 16/16 | AC 15 | PP: 15 | Spell Save DC: 13 | Spell Attack: +5 | Status: Normal
HD 1d8 | Spell Slots: 2/3 1st Level Slot | Ray of Frost, Blade Ward, Expeditious RetreatDescendant of Levistus | Familiar with the various outcast groups (beggars, urchins, slaves), able to locate/contact these groups in urban settings. They'll aid however they can, might shield/fight for you. Knowing the underbelly of cities you have an easier time locating and conversing with criminal's & their organisations.Outcast Familiarity | Being of the Circle of the Moon, Valerius can become a CR-1 creature he's seen before as a bonus action (nothing with a swim/fly speed). He replaces his physical stats with the beast's, and learns their skills. While shifted, use bonus act to expend 1 spell slot to regain 1d8HP per spell slot lvl.Wild Shape

Insert awesome posting here.

😤I have taken the Oath of Sangus😤
Old 01-12-2020, 03:24 AM
Internet Abjurationist

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 3451
Theore Theore Theore Theore Theore Theore Theore Theore Theore Theore Theore
Stat blocks like that are always immensely helpful, I agree.

Quote:
Stats: You can use point-buy or roll for your stats with this command 6 times: 4d6kh3. If the total is less than 76, reroll. If your total is 76+, you're locked in.
BTW, a neat dice trick here on the forums for rolling stats in this method would be using the following:

<DICE>rstat2</DICE>

That single line (in [] instead of <> of course) will roll 6 sets kh3 and save you from having to copy it several times and give the numbers in a nice tidy table to boot.

Last edited by Theore; 01-12-2020 at 03:25 AM.
Old 01-12-2020, 09:55 AM
Ancient Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
Quote:
Originally Posted by Theore View Post
<DICE>rstat2</DICE>

That single line (in [] instead of <> of course) will roll 6 sets kh3 and save you from having to copy it several times and give the numbers in a nice tidy table to boot.
Neat, indeed. I'm always surprised how this kind of thing isn't easier to find. But good to know, thank you

Old 01-15-2020, 01:48 PM
Ancient Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
I just sent out some PMs linking to the game folder. If anyone else shows up before deadline, I'll work something out. In the meantime, feel free to roll up your characters

Last edited by FatherDondo; 01-15-2020 at 01:48 PM.