twitter facebook mastodon bluesky

Notices

Closed Thread

Old Feb 15th, 2021, 02:54 AM
Ancient Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 2837
Crimson Crimson Crimson Crimson Crimson Crimson Crimson Crimson Crimson Crimson Crimson
Worldbuilding Resources Galore

So I'm trying to make my own homebrew setting that I can DM on the site here. I've been working on it for some time, but I'm super-slow, and I'm unlikely to finish it anytime soon.... so don't hold your breath.

The real takeaway here is that, when looking around online for worldbuilding resources, I stumbled upon this fantastic list of just that. Oh my Gygax, it is ♥beautiful♥. Too beautiful to keep to myself. I just had to share with my beloved RPGx community!

Included in this list is quite literally every resource that you could ever hope for if you were making your own setting, be it for mucking around in and playing games, fantasy writing, or just for funsies. That said, I cannot take credit for any of the resources you will find at that link. I understand that the list may change from time to time, so check back for updates occasionally.

Other than that, enjoy! Feel free to discuss what you find here, point out your favorite resources, or expand on the collection if you're able.