Silk Silk Silk Silk Silk Silk Silk Silk Silk Silk Silk
Good luck on your Bachelor's degree Dargos

~ I'm Back!!! ~

Old Nov 7th, 2018, 02:26 PM
Ret.

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 20643
Saratek Saratek Saratek Saratek Saratek Saratek Saratek Saratek Saratek Saratek Saratek
*waves* Greetings, Travellers.

I am the writer of Lorna, the Circle of the LandSands Druid, that is already part of the game with her less savage half "Batty" who is a Brute Fighter, and just looks to be seen as more than just a thug who takes coin for beating people up. (Or at least that's how Lorna sees him)

Lots of interesting applications, and it's gotten me excited and anxious to see who Fig will choose.

With the recent departure of the Rogue we'd thought we'd have moving forward, there's a whole slew of options out there for people. Lorna is Spellcasting Heavy, with a particular bend towards Party Buffing/Healing. Batrachian is a Dual-Wielding phenom that can both take a hit as well as deliver damaging blows with his morningstars.

If you are just peeking in and aren't interested in playing Wizards or Cha-Mages, a Rogue-ish type would be a wonderful archetype to apply with as well. Honestly, with how varied 5e is, there's no limit to the options out there. I do believe that Cleric has so many options that you could have a whole party of Clerics and cover every role needed.

Good luck to you all, and I can't wait to see who Lorna will get to play with. She's quite the character...
Old Nov 7th, 2018, 04:12 PM
Old Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 519
figtickler figtickler figtickler figtickler figtickler figtickler
About 8 more hours until applications close. Get them in/completed!
Old Nov 7th, 2018, 04:52 PM
Mature Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 205
Dorack Dorack Dorack
Can I add to my app that tomorrow is my birthday?
Old Nov 7th, 2018, 05:17 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 4414
Dargos Dargos Dargos Dargos Dargos Dargos Dargos Dargos Dargos Dargos Dargos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silk View Post
Good luck on your Bachelor's degree Dargos
Thanks!
Old Nov 7th, 2018, 08:35 PM
Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 241
gravitywolf gravitywolf gravitywolf
Last minute hat-in-ring-throwing! Hope you don't mind a potential tricky cleric sorts.

PolarionName: Polarion the Noble Thief
Race: High Elf
Class: Cleric (Trickery Domain)
Appearance!

Old Nov 8th, 2018, 12:03 AM
Old Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
Applications are closed! Reviewing and decisions will come tomorrow, possibly Friday
Old Nov 9th, 2018, 02:51 PM
Old Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
Thank you everyone who applied! All these apps were incredible. This was extremely difficult, which is why it took my so long to decide.

The chosen are:

Player Character
cookieyummy Zavine Bellyvia
Berith Sevinc Betuul
Odyssey Weylin Sinnafain
PalladiaMors Mayte Nefertari

You can find the game threads here. Please start working on your character sheets, following the instructions in the Group Roster thread.

All of you will be getting PMs from me about integrating your backstory. Don't discuss backstory stuff with the other players until after you've talked to me. Once we've sorted stuff out on my end, we'll go to the OOC thread to talk among the group.

Last edited by figtickler; Nov 9th, 2018 at 02:52 PM.
Old Nov 9th, 2018, 06:51 PM
Han Solo shot first!

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 23344
Silk Silk Silk Silk Silk Silk Silk Silk Silk Silk Silk
Good luck guys and have fun

~ I'm Back!!! ~

Old Nov 9th, 2018, 06:53 PM
The Hoarder of Stories

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 2614
TheDragonQueen TheDragonQueen TheDragonQueen TheDragonQueen TheDragonQueen TheDragonQueen TheDragonQueen TheDragonQueen TheDragonQueen TheDragonQueen TheDragonQueen
Have fun
Old Nov 9th, 2018, 07:12 PM
Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 241
gravitywolf gravitywolf gravitywolf
Grats to those that got in! Have fun y'all.
Old Feb 4th, 2019, 10:35 AM
Old Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
Applications are open once more!

We are looking for two new characters for the campaign. Read through the current game thread here to get a sense of where the players are at. New characters will be brought in as members of the group joining the current party. I'll work with new characters to integrate their stories with the current setting.

Characters are level 3. Per the original post, I'm allowing all official Wizards rulebooks.

We're looking to round out the team. The current team is low STR.

If you have applied previously and would like to reapply with the same character, let me know.

Last edited by figtickler; Feb 4th, 2019 at 10:55 AM.
Old Feb 7th, 2019, 04:39 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 18731
Berith Berith Berith Berith Berith Berith Berith Berith Berith Berith Berith
This is a well-crafted custom world with an interesting plot developing. Definitely worth an application.
Old Feb 8th, 2019, 06:03 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 4005
Trmmilwwi Trmmilwwi Trmmilwwi Trmmilwwi Trmmilwwi Trmmilwwi Trmmilwwi Trmmilwwi Trmmilwwi Trmmilwwi Trmmilwwi
WIP

Vilfaren Kinvara
right-aligned image

Character Sheet
Name: Vilfaren Kinvara
Race: Elf
Class: Bard 2 / Barbarian 1
Background: Outlander
Alignment: CG

Appearance: Vilfaren was a beautiful and graceful elf in every sense in her past life. Now she is a fraction of her former self. Her long brown hair has been turned from flowing locks to a semi-gnarled tangle of hair. She is still very tall and lean but now instead of a agile grace she carries herself with a tougher edge. Her clothes and armor have turned from light shades of gray and blue to darker worn clothes. While she is still beautiful, the travels through unknown lands, followed by weeks of living alone and then in the open countryside, has brought a rough edge to Vilfaren.

Personality: Vilfaren is an elf that enjoys each and every day more than the last and carries an optimistic view towards the world around her. She is very understanding of others and tries to bring people together with music. She believes that all races can co-exist and that only those with evil intentions would create walls between creatures with good intent. Ever since she was driven away from her troupe she has found that she has not enjoyed music quite as much as she had before. She wants to, but she does not have the patience nor the focus to play for long. Some days she does not play at all anymore. She is anxious to find other people and to regain her vibrant attitude as she believes that life alone might be the issue.

Background: Vilfaren was a part of a musical troupe of elves that traveled the countryside as a circus of sorts. She is a master at playing an elven flute and knows many different ancient elven songs. She often led the group when they played shows in different stops throughout the area and has become fairly well known in the canps in which the group has played. The musicians had been travelling through the area on their way through the valley when they were attacked by a group of bandits. She was separated from the rest of her group and traveled to the countryside to seek refuge. Vilfaren has no idea whether the rest of the musicians made it safely or if they have been captured or slaughtered by the bandits. Since the attack Vilfaren has had many nightmares and does not feel like her usual self.

Personality Traits: I am a strong singer and flutist that can play many ancient elven songs. I enjoy the company of people and cannot stand being lonely.

Ideals: Music is a path to bring people of all races and alignments together for love and joy.

Bonds: I am searching for a way to return to my past self, I fear I am losing the connection to music.

Flaws: I must make amends for destroying any living organism.

Roleplay: The sands of the countryside was all that Vilfaren had at this point. It had been a few weeks since her group had been attacked by the bandits but the events of that day were still as clear as could be in her mind. Every night brought nightmares in which she relived the attack and every morning brought a day ahead in which she saw shadows around every corner. Each passing day took a little bit more of her soul away.

At first Vilfaren thought that the nightmares were just because it was so fresh in her mind. There had been a few other close calls when the group had been travelling through the country and she had nightmares then also but they stopped shortly afterwards. These had continued every night and were as frightening each night as they were the first night. What made matters worse was that the daytime was almost as horrific as the night. Spending time out alone in the darkness was not comfortable. She wanted nothing more than to hear the talking of friends and to hear the sounds of birds and insects nearby. The sands were absent of any kind of life that she was used to. After a few weeks of healing her wounds she was hopeful that the time would be near for a longer hike to one of the nearby cities.

Last edited by Trmmilwwi; Feb 11th, 2019 at 06:05 PM.
Old Feb 9th, 2019, 05:50 PM
Great Wyrm
Good People  

Hall of Fame GM 2021

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 18532
DaysUntold DaysUntold DaysUntold DaysUntold DaysUntold DaysUntold DaysUntold DaysUntold DaysUntold DaysUntold DaysUntold
Raynier Ward
right-aligned image

Character Sheet
Name: Raynier Ward
Race: Aasimar (Fallen)
Class: Warlock(1 Hexblade)/Paladin(2 - will be conquest next level)
Background: Knight of the Order
Alignment: LN
Personality Traits I can stare down a hell-hound without flinching. In fact, it will be the one to look away first.
Ideals: Order must rule all things. I will establish a new order that will deter those who seek to take advantage of others.
Bonds: I fight for those who cannot fight for themselves.
Flaws: My desire for order and justice blinds me to the morality of my choices.

Last edited by DaysUntold; Feb 13th, 2019 at 01:38 PM.