Changing of the guard -- welcome to new moderators, and thank you to outgoing ones - RPG Crossing
RPG Crossing Home Forums Create An Account! Site Rules & Help

RPG Crossing
Go Back   RPG Crossing > Announcements and Staff Rooms > Announcements
twitter facebook

Notices

Old Feb 24th, 2021, 10:01 AM
hold onto that spark

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 28706
Birched Birched Birched Birched Birched Birched Birched Birched Birched Birched Birched
Changing of the guard -- welcome to new moderators, and thank you to outgoing ones

Today I'm announcing some changes in the RPG Crossing moderation staff.

First, I'd like to thank outgoing moderators Nimlos (moderator since 2011) and Jondera (moderator since 2009) for all their contributions over the years. Each of them has made numerous contributions to the site over their long tenures, and, although they haven't been around much in the past little while, I hope to see more of them in the future. Thank you Nimlos and Jondera for all your contributions.

Next, I'd like to announce two new moderators that you can now bother with your questions and problems. Both of them were noted for bringing something positive and special to RPG Crossing, and this is their 'reward'. One of them is even a former admin on this site when were were called DnDOnlineGames! I know they'll be happy to help make your experience here at RPG Crossing a great one. Please don't break them on the first day.

Welcome to the RPG Crossing site moderation team, Raylorne and Unko Talok!

Congratulations!