Charity Drive Milestone! $3100 raised for #mentalhealth research! - RPG Crossing
RPG Crossing Home Forums Create An Account! Site Rules & Help

RPG Crossing
Go Back   RPG Crossing > Announcements and Staff Rooms > Announcements
twitter facebook

Notices

Old Dec 24th, 2020, 11:31 AM
hold onto that spark

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 28706
Birched Birched Birched Birched Birched Birched Birched Birched Birched Birched Birched
Charity Drive Milestone! $3100 raised for #mentalhealth research!

right-aligned image
I have to admit I was on the edge of my seat for a while there, but this community has once again shown generosity and eclipsed all previous charity drive totals. As a community, we've now passed $3153 raised for charity (and still going!) That's more than our $3100 milestone to beat, meaning that at the end of the drive we'll be making our biggest donation ever to the Brain & Behavior Research Foundation. Also, as promised, at the end of the drive, I'll be adding a month to every full year CS membership purchased during the drive!

So if you'd like a CS membership that includes all sorts of goodies, a donation to charity, and is 13 months instead of 12, then you've got one week left to get it! As before, if you want to support the drive but do not want to purchase a membership, you can still participate through our team charity link.

I've still got a couple of small giveaways planned for the near future, and there are still two Nordic Spirit prizes to claim and the Top 5 Charity Donors prizes to give out, so there are lots of extras that you can pick up if you plan your activities around them.

I hope you are all finding some hope and companionship this holiday season.

With warm wishes,

Mark / Birched

Link: RPG Crossing Membership and Charity Drive announcement
Old Dec 24th, 2020, 11:47 AM
Methuselah of DnD

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 72312
Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk
Whooo hooo!

this community is the best!