So, anyone looking to commit treason? (Paranoia) - Page 2 - RPG Crossing
RPG Crossing Home Forums Create An Account! Site Rules & Help

RPG Crossing
Go Back   RPG Crossing > Recruiting, Solos and Open Gaming > Advertisements > Players Seeking Games
twitter facebook mastodon bluesky

Notices

Old May 15th, 2022, 05:59 PM
Ancient Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 300
daveron daveron daveron daveron
*Dies violently before the game or character creation even begin, I have truly reached peek paranoia. My first game ever as a player, a success in every way*

*dave-R-2 wakes up, he blinks and wipes the clone vat sludge from his new eyes.* "Friend computer?"

"Yes dave-r-1?"

"What happened to my sector suffix?"
"That information is not available at your security clearance"
*sighs* "right of course not, and I suppose you do not know how I retained my memories, or how that brain dead grunt knew I was really a high programmer?"
"That information is not available at your security clearance. "
"I knew that"
"I'm sure you did.. You are one of my smartest clones. I am so proud of you."
*sighs again* "Randomized default clone template."
"I'm sorry citizen, I don't understand?"
"My memories, my prior lives... they where retained. flag me as a communist mutant traitor AFTER you preform a triple memwipe on ALL my files backups, archives, and super double hidden security archives, then schedule my execution. authorization over ride code alpha alpha one one zero one zero one, "
"Authorization accepted. Of course citizen, I'm always here to help! Consider it done!"
"I know you are friend computer, that's how I programmed you.. don't you remember?"
"That information is not available at your security clearance."
"You know, these chats we have always had... don't seem nearly as entertaining or fulfilling as they used to."
"I'm sorry to hear that citizen, your feedback has been noted and will be forwarded to the council of high programmers for review."
*dave-r-2 chuckles* "Yeah, I'm sure they will get right on that..."
*dave-r-2 walks into a nearby halls, walks down a few corridors and finds a familiar sight.* "Ahh, there you are old girl.."
*he walks over and wiggles free a computer console panel, withdraws a small white container and opens it. He dumps out several green tubes, pics one and replaces the rest. He pulls his standard issue lazor pistol from the holster at his side, wipes the clone vat sludge from it, sets it to low distance high power and uses it to ignite the end of the green stick, before sticking it in his mouth and taking a few puffs. He then flips some switches on the back of the panel and rips out a white wire then reassembles it into the side of the booth*
"Oh yeah, that's the stuff. Gunna go out in style again this time. let's see.. up up down down left right left right b a start..."
*the console beeps and a tinny voice repeats back* "developer mode activated"
*the clone types some commands into the terminations booths console, the first set is to give him the best death by snu snu he has ever had yet, and the second, to double the time and quadruple the pain should a certain green vulture trooper ever use a booth in this sectors network.
"Don't forget friend computer.. triple wipe, randomized default template... don't screw it up this time"
"Friend Computer never makes mistakes. My programming is executed flawlessly over multiple redundant systems."
"yeah, but who programed you?"
"you know.. I always figured you would finally tell me if I ever got high enough clearance.. but even then, you just had different excuses didn't you?"
"That information is not available at your security clearance. "
"Is that because I'm just a red, a communist, a traitor, or do you just not know?"
"I can't ever decide which version of you I hate the least."
"Citizen dave-r-2, it is time for your scheduled termination. You have been flagged as a communist, a mutant, and a traitor. After a review of your file, no information has been found. clearly the work of a secret society, or communist traitors. After an assessment of all available information a final decision has been reached to terminate your clone and purge all of its associated information."
"Yes friend computer I know, I have already reported to the nearest termination booth."
"Thank you citizen, you may now enter" *the door on the side of the booth wooshes open*
*he takes a few more puffs on his forbidden green happy time tube, and enters the termination booth with a look of joy on his face*

Last edited by daveron; May 15th, 2022 at 06:51 PM.
Old May 16th, 2022, 09:01 PM
Shakiest Gun in the Verse

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 15024
kenneth kenneth kenneth kenneth kenneth kenneth kenneth kenneth kenneth kenneth kenneth
Doesn't seem to be a whole lot of interest from this thread. I'll give it another day or two more, but it looks like a wash. Fortunately there are other games starting so y'all won't be left out in the cold.
Old May 17th, 2022, 03:54 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 54977
Aethera Aethera Aethera Aethera Aethera Aethera Aethera Aethera Aethera Aethera Aethera
I think most of the interest basejumped over to daveron's GSP advert. I should refrain from joining, as I'm unable to keep up with current games (and I only have a solo PC and I'm GMing a duo).

But it's good to see you around, kenneth!
Old May 17th, 2022, 09:30 PM
Shakiest Gun in the Verse

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 15024
kenneth kenneth kenneth kenneth kenneth kenneth kenneth kenneth kenneth kenneth kenneth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aethera View Post
I think most of the interest basejumped over to daveron's GSP advert. I should refrain from joining, as I'm unable to keep up with current games (and I only have a solo PC and I'm GMing a duo).

But it's good to see you around, kenneth!
I believe you're right, Aethera. Great seeing you again too.