RPG Crossing
twitter facebook

Notices

Old 10-09-2019, 04:31 PM
The Methuselah of DnD

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 58746
Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk
September POTM

I think the Outplay competition wore everyone out (but if you are recovered, Iron DM is kicking off NOW!!!). We had a small number of people nominated for the Post of the Month, but the nominations were still very high quality, so the judges still had work to do. Even with just a couple, the competition was tough... and the judging tougher still.

But, the judges did their job, and came to a conclusion. The winner of the September Post of the Month was Rhaiber!

The nominator and the judges felt that Rhaiber does an excellent job navigating each interaction with the other PCs as they have introduced themselves to her in this post. Check out the nice range of emotions brewing in the heart of Rhaiber's character that we get a glimpse of here. This is not your standard "Old Crone", it is a fully fleshed out, deep character. We think you will enjoy the post!

You can read the winning entry HERE, and read the other nominations (great in their own way too) here.

Congratulate Rhaiber for the well deserved win, and give a little RPXP love to the other nominees too! They all deserve a read, and some reward!

And remember: The Iron DM is still ongoing, so head on over and give it a try this year. Guaranteed to be a new winner!

And lastly, if you'd like to be a judge in future Post of the Month contests, contact Admin Dirk or Squeak to see how.