Trip to Lepidstadt - Page 7 - RPG Crossing
RPG Crossing Home Forums Create An Account! Site Rules & Help

RPG Crossing
twitter facebook facebook

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #91  
Old Jun 7th, 2021, 06:36 PM
Demilich's Avatar
Demilich Demilich is offline
Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Aug 28th, 2023
RPXP: 100
Demilich Demilich
Posts: 1,181
Kat and Cronus both advise that the group stays together since most are not knowledgeable about surviving in this climate

Cronus
Survival
Dice Roll:
1d20+4 (9)+4 Total = 13


Perception
Dice Roll:
1d20+8 (3)+8 Total = 11


Kat
Survival
Dice Roll:
1d20+2 (7)+2 Total = 9

Perception
Dice Roll:
1d20+8 (20)+8 Total = 28
__________________
I come in peace
  #92  
Old Jun 9th, 2021, 12:52 AM
Fliege's Avatar
Fliege Fliege is offline
Very Old Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Aug 29th, 2021
RPXP: 0
Fliege
Posts: 722
Braxious will agree and stay with the group, more watching his surroundings than tracking.

Perception:
Dice Roll:
1d20+3 (7)+3 Total = 10


Survival: Distracted and mainly looking around for threats or obvious signs of struggle/movement (Removed his +3 from the roll)
Dice Roll:
1d20 14
__________________
If I am playing a dwarf, be afraid, be very afraid!
  #93  
Old Jun 9th, 2021, 01:00 AM
Anodyzed's Avatar
Anodyzed Anodyzed is offline
Community Supporter
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Sep 17th, 2023
RPXP: 1777
Anodyzed Anodyzed Anodyzed Anodyzed Anodyzed Anodyzed Anodyzed Anodyzed Anodyzed Anodyzed Anodyzed
Posts: 5,322
Deeper into the fen, you all now pretty much are aware that the vegetation grows in clumps, up to six to ten feet tall and equally in diameter, with the trail going between and around them. The trail become more squishy, and from this perspective you can no longer see the wagons. You are about 200 yards in, you estimate.

To keep going, Perception and Tracking roll from everyone.
__________________
Anodyzed
  #94  
Old Jun 9th, 2021, 02:43 AM
cybersavant's Avatar
cybersavant cybersavant is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Sep 22nd, 2023
RPXP: 201
cybersavant cybersavant cybersavant
Posts: 1,745
Kazgar keeps looking for the girl's tracks.

Dice tracking:
1d20+9 (5)+9 Total = 14
Dice perception:
1d20+6 (17)+6 Total = 23

__________________
gaming since 1980
  #95  
Old Jun 9th, 2021, 03:24 AM
Fliege's Avatar
Fliege Fliege is offline
Very Old Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Aug 29th, 2021
RPXP: 0
Fliege
Posts: 722
Braxious thinks about taking to the sky, but decides to keep planted to the ground for now.

Survival (untrained)
Dice Roll:
1D20+3 (19)+3 Total = 22


Perception:
Dice Roll:
1d20+3 (11)+3 Total = 14
__________________
If I am playing a dwarf, be afraid, be very afraid!
  #96  
Old Jun 12th, 2021, 11:39 PM
Demilich's Avatar
Demilich Demilich is offline
Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Aug 28th, 2023
RPXP: 100
Demilich Demilich
Posts: 1,181
Kat
Survial
Dice Roll:
1d20+2 (2)+2 Total = 4


Perception
Dice Roll:
1d20+8 (2)+8 Total = 10


Cronus
Survival
Dice Roll:
1d20+4 (4)+4 Total = 8


Perception
Dice Roll:
1d20+8 (8)+8 Total = 16
__________________
I come in peace
  #97  
Old Jun 13th, 2021, 12:44 AM
Anodyzed's Avatar
Anodyzed Anodyzed is offline
Community Supporter
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Sep 17th, 2023
RPXP: 1777
Anodyzed Anodyzed Anodyzed Anodyzed Anodyzed Anodyzed Anodyzed Anodyzed Anodyzed Anodyzed Anodyzed
Posts: 5,322
You're probably close to 400 yards from the wagons.
And the trail, as you see it clearly, peters out in the watery footing. In fact, there are clear pools of water interspersed with the soggy footing you're managing to find, with copses of larger plants surrounding dead trees.

Your actions?
__________________
Anodyzed
  #98  
Old Jun 13th, 2021, 04:28 AM
cybersavant's Avatar
cybersavant cybersavant is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Sep 22nd, 2023
RPXP: 201
cybersavant cybersavant cybersavant
Posts: 1,745
Kazgar looks from the trail to the others "She must have gone under the water."
__________________
gaming since 1980
  #99  
Old Jun 13th, 2021, 09:40 AM
noozoo's Avatar
noozoo noozoo is offline
Ancient Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Sep 9th, 2023
RPXP: 143
noozoo noozoo
Posts: 893
Chemistry will spend the time talking with the Kin and Kendra.
__________________
---------------------------_/ /\/\ /\/ -----------------------------
mike@noozoo.com
  #100  
Old Jun 13th, 2021, 11:25 PM
Fliege's Avatar
Fliege Fliege is offline
Very Old Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Aug 29th, 2021
RPXP: 0
Fliege
Posts: 722
Braxious looks around. "I am not made to go swimming in all this armor, however, I can hold the rope to assist in pulling people up from down deep!"
__________________
If I am playing a dwarf, be afraid, be very afraid!
  #101  
Old Jun 14th, 2021, 12:11 AM
Anodyzed's Avatar
Anodyzed Anodyzed is offline
Community Supporter
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Sep 17th, 2023
RPXP: 1777
Anodyzed Anodyzed Anodyzed Anodyzed Anodyzed Anodyzed Anodyzed Anodyzed Anodyzed Anodyzed Anodyzed
Posts: 5,322
The pools aren't really 'swimming' deep, think from 1 to three feet (maybe).
__________________
Anodyzed
  #102  
Old Jun 15th, 2021, 03:19 AM
Fliege's Avatar
Fliege Fliege is offline
Very Old Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Aug 29th, 2021
RPXP: 0
Fliege
Posts: 722
Realizing the water is not deeper than his waist, Brax will start feeling around under the water with his arms for a possible body or limbs.

Random Check
Dice Roll:
1d20 15
__________________
If I am playing a dwarf, be afraid, be very afraid!
  #103  
Old Jun 15th, 2021, 10:53 PM
Demilich's Avatar
Demilich Demilich is offline
Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Aug 28th, 2023
RPXP: 100
Demilich Demilich
Posts: 1,181
Kat "Personally, I think there is more to this story then what, the kin have told us, they all, well, most of them, seem to be smart enough not to just walk off into the unknown, not alone, anyways. We may have lost the trail, but, I think we just need to go deeper into the fens, my guess is, we will find her with someone, who that may be, I have no idea, but, shes not in the water."
__________________
I come in peace
  #104  
Old Jun 19th, 2021, 01:19 PM
Fliege's Avatar
Fliege Fliege is offline
Very Old Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Aug 29th, 2021
RPXP: 0
Fliege
Posts: 722
Feeling foolish, Brax looks around and straightens up somewhat, still sorta feeling around but ready to move on.
__________________
If I am playing a dwarf, be afraid, be very afraid!
  #105  
Old Jun 20th, 2021, 12:05 AM
Anodyzed's Avatar
Anodyzed Anodyzed is offline
Community Supporter
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Sep 17th, 2023
RPXP: 1777
Anodyzed Anodyzed Anodyzed Anodyzed Anodyzed Anodyzed Anodyzed Anodyzed Anodyzed Anodyzed Anodyzed
Posts: 5,322
Since tracking has pretty much come to the end of its revelation, everyone make a perception check if you're going deeper into the fens. If you're going back, you can make Tracking to see if you can actually retrace your steps and find the wagons.
__________________
Anodyzed
Closed Thread

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:49 AM.
Skin by Birched, making use of original art by paiute.( 2009-2012)


RPG Crossing, Copyright ©2003 - 2023, RPG Crossing Inc; powered by vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Template-Modifications by TMB