The Trial - Page 16 - RPG Crossing
RPG Crossing Home Forums Create An Account! Site Rules & Help

RPG Crossing
twitter facebook facebook

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #226  
Old Jan 31st, 2023, 05:43 PM
Demilich's Avatar
Demilich Demilich is offline
Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Sep 9th, 2023
RPXP: 100
Demilich Demilich
Posts: 1,182
Kat and Cronus look around for any sign of the manticore

Kat "Dont see it, doubt that its being sneaky, hopefully, it will leave us alone."
__________________
I come in peace
Reply With Quote
  #227  
Old Feb 10th, 2023, 05:40 PM
noozoo's Avatar
noozoo noozoo is offline
Ancient Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Sep 29th, 2023
RPXP: 143
noozoo noozoo
Posts: 893
We are going to search the rest of the island, as a group, for safety. Start by circling the island and looking for anything else of interest.

Dice Perception:
1d20 19
__________________
---------------------------_/ /\/\ /\/ -----------------------------
mike@noozoo.com
Reply With Quote
  #228  
Old Feb 10th, 2023, 06:00 PM
Anodyzed's Avatar
Anodyzed Anodyzed is offline
Community Supporter
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Sep 25th, 2023
RPXP: 1777
Anodyzed Anodyzed Anodyzed Anodyzed Anodyzed Anodyzed Anodyzed Anodyzed Anodyzed Anodyzed Anodyzed
Posts: 5,324
OK, you found the 'old campsite' on the island already. One of you also found the coracle with some blood in it but didn't really investigate (roll) further in that site.

At the coracle location, there is an old rope pretty well covered in mud and weeds leading into the water.
__________________
Anodyzed
Reply With Quote
  #229  
Old Feb 10th, 2023, 09:02 PM
noozoo's Avatar
noozoo noozoo is offline
Ancient Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Sep 29th, 2023
RPXP: 143
noozoo noozoo
Posts: 893
"That's interesting. Isn't a coracle too small for an achor? So what's on the other end of its rope?" Chemistry grabs the rope and pulls on it gently, imagining she is pulling up a plug and the swap is now going to drain.
__________________
---------------------------_/ /\/\ /\/ -----------------------------
mike@noozoo.com
Reply With Quote
  #230  
Old Feb 10th, 2023, 09:27 PM
Anodyzed's Avatar
Anodyzed Anodyzed is offline
Community Supporter
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Sep 25th, 2023
RPXP: 1777
Anodyzed Anodyzed Anodyzed Anodyzed Anodyzed Anodyzed Anodyzed Anodyzed Anodyzed Anodyzed Anodyzed
Posts: 5,324
Strength check
__________________
Anodyzed
Reply With Quote
  #231  
Old Feb 10th, 2023, 11:37 PM
noozoo's Avatar
noozoo noozoo is offline
Ancient Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Sep 29th, 2023
RPXP: 143
noozoo noozoo
Posts: 893
Dice Str:
1d20-1 (2)-1 Total = 1


Chemistry doesn't really know how to pull hard.
__________________
---------------------------_/ /\/\ /\/ -----------------------------
mike@noozoo.com
Reply With Quote
  #232  
Old Feb 11th, 2023, 01:26 AM
Anodyzed's Avatar
Anodyzed Anodyzed is offline
Community Supporter
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Sep 25th, 2023
RPXP: 1777
Anodyzed Anodyzed Anodyzed Anodyzed Anodyzed Anodyzed Anodyzed Anodyzed Anodyzed Anodyzed Anodyzed
Posts: 5,324
Maybe I should get Perception checks to see who sees Chemistry pulling on (hanging on the end of) a slimy muddy wet rope?
__________________
Anodyzed
Reply With Quote
  #233  
Old Feb 11th, 2023, 12:56 PM
noozoo's Avatar
noozoo noozoo is offline
Ancient Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Sep 29th, 2023
RPXP: 143
noozoo noozoo
Posts: 893
Chemistry calls to the others to ask them to check.

"I'm at the end of my rope here. But it keeps going"
__________________
---------------------------_/ /\/\ /\/ -----------------------------
mike@noozoo.com
Reply With Quote
  #234  
Old Feb 11th, 2023, 09:05 PM
Demilich's Avatar
Demilich Demilich is offline
Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Sep 9th, 2023
RPXP: 100
Demilich Demilich
Posts: 1,182
Kat and Cronus come over and try pulling on the rope

Cronus will try pulling and Kat will try to help

Cronus STR Check
Dice Roll:
1d20+2 (9)+2 Total = 11


Kat STR Check
Dice Roll:
1d20+1 (6)+1 Total = 7
__________________
I come in peace
Reply With Quote
  #235  
Old Feb 11th, 2023, 09:51 PM
Anodyzed's Avatar
Anodyzed Anodyzed is offline
Community Supporter
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Sep 25th, 2023
RPXP: 1777
Anodyzed Anodyzed Anodyzed Anodyzed Anodyzed Anodyzed Anodyzed Anodyzed Anodyzed Anodyzed Anodyzed
Posts: 5,324
Cronus manages to slowly drag the rope toward you all. Seems there's a sack attached to the end of it, now muddy and entangled with swamp algae.
__________________
Anodyzed
Reply With Quote
  #236  
Old Feb 12th, 2023, 11:18 PM
cybersavant's Avatar
cybersavant cybersavant is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Oct 1st, 2023
RPXP: 201
cybersavant cybersavant cybersavant
Posts: 1,746
Kazgar will open the sack once it's a little farther away from the shore.


__________________
gaming since 1980
Reply With Quote
  #237  
Old Feb 12th, 2023, 11:42 PM
Anodyzed's Avatar
Anodyzed Anodyzed is offline
Community Supporter
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Sep 25th, 2023
RPXP: 1777
Anodyzed Anodyzed Anodyzed Anodyzed Anodyzed Anodyzed Anodyzed Anodyzed Anodyzed Anodyzed Anodyzed
Posts: 5,324
The sack (which is quite large enough to hold a humanoid) holds some rope, a gag, a rusted lantern, a trio of heavy knives, and a rusted shovel

Need a perception check.
Also, did I miss anyone actually checking out the coracle?
__________________
Anodyzed
Reply With Quote
  #238  
Old Feb 12th, 2023, 11:54 PM
cybersavant's Avatar
cybersavant cybersavant is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Oct 1st, 2023
RPXP: 201
cybersavant cybersavant cybersavant
Posts: 1,746
Kazgar
Dice perception:
1d20+6 (17)+6 Total = 23
__________________
gaming since 1980
Reply With Quote
  #239  
Old Feb 13th, 2023, 12:17 AM
noozoo's Avatar
noozoo noozoo is offline
Ancient Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Sep 29th, 2023
RPXP: 143
noozoo noozoo
Posts: 893
Chemistry looks over the bag contents.
Dice Perception:
1d20 2


And then she looks in the coracle to see if anyone missed anything else.
Dice Perception:
1d20 1
__________________
---------------------------_/ /\/\ /\/ -----------------------------
mike@noozoo.com
Reply With Quote
  #240  
Old Feb 13th, 2023, 12:53 AM
Anodyzed's Avatar
Anodyzed Anodyzed is offline
Community Supporter
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Sep 25th, 2023
RPXP: 1777
Anodyzed Anodyzed Anodyzed Anodyzed Anodyzed Anodyzed Anodyzed Anodyzed Anodyzed Anodyzed Anodyzed
Posts: 5,324
Not only are the contents of the bag revealed, Kazgar notices there is blood on the bag.

Kazgar, roll a perception on the coracle please (give Chemistry a hand!).
__________________
Anodyzed
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:17 AM.
Skin by Birched, making use of original art by paiute.( 2009-2012)


RPG Crossing, Copyright ©2003 - 2023, RPG Crossing Inc; powered by vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Template-Modifications by TMB