Game Thread Chapter 1: The Spider Farm - Page 22 - RPG Crossing
RPG Crossing Home Forums Create An Account! Site Rules & Help

RPG Crossing
twitter facebook facebook

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #316  
Old Sep 6th, 2016, 09:02 PM
ArionNaomi's Avatar
ArionNaomi ArionNaomi is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Sep 2nd, 2021
RPXP: 4172
ArionNaomi ArionNaomi ArionNaomi ArionNaomi ArionNaomi ArionNaomi ArionNaomi ArionNaomi ArionNaomi ArionNaomi ArionNaomi
Posts: 1,770
For one selfish moment, Siren wants to claim it for Korin. He still lay outside, vulnerable. But in the end she made, probably, the wiser choice. "Dal should get it, he's in more danger. Fish, I mean Korin, is still unconscious outside..." she truly felt awful for saying it.
__________________
No Posts on Weekends
Having IRL issues. Posting may be delayed or lackluster.
Reply With Quote
  #317  
Old Sep 14th, 2016, 11:25 AM
Huhart's Avatar
Huhart Huhart is offline
Foolish Mortal
Good People
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Apr 1st, 2023
RPXP: 14491
Huhart Huhart Huhart Huhart Huhart Huhart Huhart Huhart Huhart Huhart Huhart
Posts: 4,120
Dalwinkle drank the potion. He felt all tingly and warm and good. His wounds closed and he felt ready for action again.

"Thanks," he said to all. Knowing how much the potion was worth, Dal should have said more. But, Shelly was still missing, so haste was in order.

"Squirrel, do you see anything through that mirror? Is it safe to go in? he asked Siren, as she manipulated the small mirror in the crack in the doorway.

OOC: Now at 4 hps!

Last edited by Huhart; Sep 14th, 2016 at 11:26 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #318  
Old Oct 1st, 2016, 10:04 AM
Lexkat's Avatar
Lexkat Lexkat is offline
Pixie of the Crossing
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Feb 8th, 2021
RPXP: 1765
Lexkat Lexkat Lexkat Lexkat Lexkat Lexkat Lexkat Lexkat Lexkat Lexkat Lexkat
Posts: 1,869
The House {A-14 to C-16}

 


Using the mirror, at first Siren sees nothing, as only the moon illuminates the other room. But after a moment she notices movement toward the back of the room. Someone is pacing, and she can see two shadows in both corners of the room.

 


 


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~

__________________
Reply With Quote
  #319  
Old Oct 8th, 2016, 05:00 AM
MossStone's Avatar
MossStone MossStone is offline
Ancient Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Apr 14th, 2020
RPXP: 937
MossStone MossStone MossStone MossStone MossStone MossStone MossStone MossStone
Posts: 824
Tryanne waits anxiously near by glancing around the room they are in to find something she can fight with indoors. Her staff might be cumbersome and the spell work was a tad exzosteing... There had to be something, and candle stick? a poker for a fireplace, a pen knife, a scurge? Anything?
Reply With Quote
  #320  
Old Oct 11th, 2016, 11:18 PM
Huhart's Avatar
Huhart Huhart is offline
Foolish Mortal
Good People
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Apr 1st, 2023
RPXP: 14491
Huhart Huhart Huhart Huhart Huhart Huhart Huhart Huhart Huhart Huhart Huhart
Posts: 4,120
Red ~ ThorinThe dwarf shuffled around impatiently. "Well thief?" he grumbled,"What cha see in dere?"

He tried to look over Siren's shoulder, at the mirror, but he was a bit too short. "Can I bash the door down yet?"
Reply With Quote
  #321  
Old Oct 19th, 2016, 10:50 AM
ArionNaomi's Avatar
ArionNaomi ArionNaomi is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Sep 2nd, 2021
RPXP: 4172
ArionNaomi ArionNaomi ArionNaomi ArionNaomi ArionNaomi ArionNaomi ArionNaomi ArionNaomi ArionNaomi ArionNaomi ArionNaomi
Posts: 1,770
"Well, you could try, but there's three people in there. One in each corner and one pacing. No guarantees they're the friendly sort."
__________________
No Posts on Weekends
Having IRL issues. Posting may be delayed or lackluster.
Reply With Quote
  #322  
Old Oct 29th, 2016, 12:57 AM
MossStone's Avatar
MossStone MossStone is offline
Ancient Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Apr 14th, 2020
RPXP: 937
MossStone MossStone MossStone MossStone MossStone MossStone MossStone MossStone
Posts: 824
Tryanne borrows some of the knives a places them in her belt pouch, as well as the fire place poker. She then grabs a few dishes. "I am only Borrowing those- not stealing them" she says deffanceively, but quitely once she has rejoined the others."Sirren should find a way to ring the door to swing open, let them come to use. If they come out firing we kill them.But most of us should be on higher ground." Tryanne now looks for a table or something to stand on.
Reply With Quote
  #323  
Old Oct 31st, 2016, 04:20 PM
ArionNaomi's Avatar
ArionNaomi ArionNaomi is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Sep 2nd, 2021
RPXP: 4172
ArionNaomi ArionNaomi ArionNaomi ArionNaomi ArionNaomi ArionNaomi ArionNaomi ArionNaomi ArionNaomi ArionNaomi ArionNaomi
Posts: 1,770
Siren very carefully tries to open the door.

 
__________________
No Posts on Weekends
Having IRL issues. Posting may be delayed or lackluster.
Reply With Quote
  #324  
Old Nov 1st, 2016, 02:27 PM
Huhart's Avatar
Huhart Huhart is offline
Foolish Mortal
Good People
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Apr 1st, 2023
RPXP: 14491
Huhart Huhart Huhart Huhart Huhart Huhart Huhart Huhart Huhart Huhart Huhart
Posts: 4,120
DalwinkleEmboldened by the healing draft and the sight of Siren's backside as she clumsily tried to sneak through the doorway, Dalwinkle tried to stay quiet and unseen as he slipped into the next room. Three people she said were in the room. So, he held his last three darts firmly in his grasp, ready to strike. But first, he must assure himself that these were actual enemies and not some prisoners of the vile goblins. He hoped one might be Shelly, for he still blamed himself for losing the girl.

But, even though he was a small little creature, the floor creaked under his weight. The room was quite bare. There was no place to hide. They might as well have sent old Red in first, for the gnomes attempt at stealth was less than admirable.
 

Last edited by Huhart; Nov 1st, 2016 at 02:32 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #325  
Old Nov 2nd, 2016, 02:31 AM
MossStone's Avatar
MossStone MossStone is offline
Ancient Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Apr 14th, 2020
RPXP: 937
MossStone MossStone MossStone MossStone MossStone MossStone MossStone MossStone
Posts: 824
"I really need to learn how to just remove a soul from a body." Tryannemumbles to herself. "This Open combat is really quite distasteful." Really she would rather face a foe already chained to a floor and cowering, still, the little, failed necromancer is already on her toes she attempts to climb of whatever is near by, so she can rain down a storm of tableware on her enemies.
OC: does that take a climbing proffscahy or a dex check?
OC2: Yes I did invoke the words of ST DS9's Garrick and Gul Dukats response...
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:57 PM.
Skin by Birched, making use of original art by paiute.( 2009-2012)


RPG Crossing, Copyright ©2003 - 2023, RPG Crossing Inc; powered by vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Template-Modifications by TMB