Game Thread Time in My Hand - Page 2 - RPG Crossing
RPG Crossing Home Forums Create An Account! Site Rules & Help

RPG Crossing
Go Back   RPG Crossing > Games > Pathfinder: 1e > It is a Silly Place
twitter facebook facebook

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #16  
Old Oct 19th, 2014, 11:44 PM
Moridain's Avatar
Moridain Moridain is offline
Massively Multitasking
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jul 8th, 2019
RPXP: 10833
Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain
Posts: 16,979
Chris winces at Fimi's word after they enter the room, "I suspect crossing a black cat is about as unwise as crossing ones path is supposed to be."

"Hmm... Bedrooms tend to have beds in them but be attached to wardrobes. That could be handy..."

"Kitchens tend to be full of sharp things, fire and things that can kill you."

"I like sharp things when pointed at others, and if we can take them off those in the kitchen..?"


But then she shrugs, "But bedroom is just as interesting, so long as we get past that cat."

Her eye twitches in aggravation and she starts a bit, sighing, "Stupid mutation..."

"Maybe we could try offering it food? It was here first."


Pulling out a bit of meat from her rations she offers it to the cat, curious if it will move further down the stairs to take it.
__________________
"Live each day as if it were your last, 'cause I'm gonna kill you but I'm not super-good w/ schedules."
- Joss Whedon
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old Oct 19th, 2014, 11:51 PM
Fragmaster01's Avatar
Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jan 31st, 2023
RPXP: 9179
Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01
Posts: 11,586
The cat scoffs at your pitiful dried rations. Plebeian. You should know how to provide gifts when addressing royalty, knave.
__________________
EDIT: My brain is fight. Awkward MRIs don't help. Expect delays.
A satyr rises in the morning, and hangs the coffee mug on his horns, so that he won't lose it.
The coffee is done, but the mug isn't in its usual spot. Where did it go? He forgot.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old Oct 20th, 2014, 01:23 AM
Moridain's Avatar
Moridain Moridain is offline
Massively Multitasking
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jul 8th, 2019
RPXP: 10833
Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain
Posts: 16,979
Chris frowns, shrugs and eats it herself.

"Anyone got a better idea? Instinct says kicking this cat is a terrible idea. But I am set on this door now, so if we cant get through it nicely..."

Uh oh, Chris' stubornness is showing.
__________________
"Live each day as if it were your last, 'cause I'm gonna kill you but I'm not super-good w/ schedules."
- Joss Whedon
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old Oct 30th, 2014, 05:46 AM
Winter Wight's Avatar
Winter Wight Winter Wight is offline
Old Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Dec 13th, 2014
RPXP: 432
Winter Wight Winter Wight Winter Wight Winter Wight Winter Wight
Posts: 525
Myr's brow furrows now that he again has eyebrows as he considers the cat on the staircase. It did not seem dangerous but perhaps it was a puzzle of some sort. Or perhaps a solution to one?

"We should try to take the cat," the witch announced, "in case, you know, we run into any rats. Or something. Other than that I say all in."
__________________
"In visions of the dark night
I have dreamed of joy departed—
But a waking dream of life and light
Hath left me broken-hearted." ~E.A.P.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old Oct 30th, 2014, 07:19 AM
Moridain's Avatar
Moridain Moridain is offline
Massively Multitasking
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jul 8th, 2019
RPXP: 10833
Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain
Posts: 16,979
Almost expecting the cat to suddenly grow to be thirty feet tall or something, Chris approaches, "Hey kitty, nice kitty. Want a scritch..? Lovely kitty..."

She tries to pick it up, keeping a forced smile on her waspish face.

OOC: Charisma:
Dice Roll:
1d20+0 (19)+0 Total = 19
__________________
"Live each day as if it were your last, 'cause I'm gonna kill you but I'm not super-good w/ schedules."
- Joss Whedon
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old Oct 30th, 2014, 10:34 AM
AwesomeEllie's Avatar
AwesomeEllie AwesomeEllie is offline
YEET THE L33T
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jul 3rd, 2023
RPXP: 18550
AwesomeEllie AwesomeEllie AwesomeEllie AwesomeEllie AwesomeEllie AwesomeEllie AwesomeEllie AwesomeEllie AwesomeEllie AwesomeEllie AwesomeEllie
Posts: 9,751
Fimi"Really? You choose rats as your example prey? Thanks, jack-ass." Fimi's tale unconsciously begins to whip back and forth irritably, although he does take a few steps back. Who knows if the cat's going to start shooting laser-beams or something!!
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old Oct 30th, 2014, 10:29 PM
Fragmaster01's Avatar
Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jan 31st, 2023
RPXP: 9179
Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01
Posts: 11,586
Chris: You take the cat, and place it on your head. It will now scout for you as best it can.
__________________
EDIT: My brain is fight. Awkward MRIs don't help. Expect delays.
A satyr rises in the morning, and hangs the coffee mug on his horns, so that he won't lose it.
The coffee is done, but the mug isn't in its usual spot. Where did it go? He forgot.
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old Oct 30th, 2014, 10:38 PM
Moridain's Avatar
Moridain Moridain is offline
Massively Multitasking
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jul 8th, 2019
RPXP: 10833
Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain
Posts: 16,979
The cat turns out to be just a cat. Chris relaxes and scritches it happily with her offhand.

She then continues up the stairs to the door and tries to open it, wondering if they need a Card here.
__________________
"Live each day as if it were your last, 'cause I'm gonna kill you but I'm not super-good w/ schedules."
- Joss Whedon
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old Nov 1st, 2014, 03:38 AM
Fragmaster01's Avatar
Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jan 31st, 2023
RPXP: 9179
Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01
Posts: 11,586
Chris: You open the door to find... oh goodness.

It is indeed a bedroom. Specifically, the other side of the door is a land where the floor is like a bed(bouncy!). It stretches out and away, though you do see a tower off in the distance that is glowing with yellow light. Prizes, clearly. It is sunny and warm in Bed Land, at the moment. That's good. Wet beds are horrid.
__________________
EDIT: My brain is fight. Awkward MRIs don't help. Expect delays.
A satyr rises in the morning, and hangs the coffee mug on his horns, so that he won't lose it.
The coffee is done, but the mug isn't in its usual spot. Where did it go? He forgot.
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old Nov 1st, 2014, 03:46 AM
Moridain's Avatar
Moridain Moridain is offline
Massively Multitasking
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jul 8th, 2019
RPXP: 10833
Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain
Posts: 16,979
Chris' eye twitches at the sight of the room, not in worry and not due to the mutation from the previous floor, but simply from her brain struggling with the immense size of this place when trying to map it from the room below.

It was clearly too big, but that wasn't strange in this place. It shouldn't bother her, but it does. It kicked common sense in the side yet again, even though the poor guy was already bleeding out on the floor.

Chris peers around, not letting the pleasant appearance of this place fool her, "Watch out guys. I am pretty much certain that in this place, the bed bugs really do bite."

After scritching the cat giving it the option of the ground or a comfortable spot in an empty but fairly large pouch at her side, Chris heads forward into the strange room.

"Tower first? I have a pressing need for treasure." a pause, "Okay, very strong desire."
__________________
"Live each day as if it were your last, 'cause I'm gonna kill you but I'm not super-good w/ schedules."
- Joss Whedon
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old Nov 1st, 2014, 12:43 PM
AwesomeEllie's Avatar
AwesomeEllie AwesomeEllie is offline
YEET THE L33T
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jul 3rd, 2023
RPXP: 18550
AwesomeEllie AwesomeEllie AwesomeEllie AwesomeEllie AwesomeEllie AwesomeEllie AwesomeEllie AwesomeEllie AwesomeEllie AwesomeEllie AwesomeEllie
Posts: 9,751
Fimi Fendrix"This is some weird geometry up in here. And large insects should be stompable, right?" As he says this, Fimi focuses, feeling something shift and growing warmer inside of him. Ah, fire should work. Fire should work very well. However, Fimi waits for anyone else to lead the way, just in case.
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old Nov 1st, 2014, 01:24 PM
Moridain's Avatar
Moridain Moridain is offline
Massively Multitasking
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jul 8th, 2019
RPXP: 10833
Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain
Posts: 16,979
Chris winces, giving Fimi an exhasperated look, "Hey, don't feed this place lines like that. It doesn't need the extra ideas... Now the bugs will either be full of acid and spikes or be big enough to stomp us..."

Sighing in resignation, she buzzes toward the tower.
__________________
"Live each day as if it were your last, 'cause I'm gonna kill you but I'm not super-good w/ schedules."
- Joss Whedon
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old Nov 1st, 2014, 04:34 PM
Fragmaster01's Avatar
Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jan 31st, 2023
RPXP: 9179
Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01
Posts: 11,586
Dice Plains of Slumber!:
1d20 4

You head towards the tower, though after 5 minutes you'd guess you're a third of the way there? So this is why you got a whole 24 hours to romp around. Stupid larger on the inside dungeons. In any case, you are mildly interrupted by a hill. Upon closer examination, it is not a hill, but rather a Gargantuan Teddy Bear. It is at home in the strange bouncy land, though you worry that whatever sleeps with it might come back to claim it.

The bear is inert, and of masterwork quality. There is a zipper pouch on its belly, but you will have to climb up it to do anything with the 4 foot tall zipper.

Peruse the bear? Or continue towards the tower?
__________________
EDIT: My brain is fight. Awkward MRIs don't help. Expect delays.
A satyr rises in the morning, and hangs the coffee mug on his horns, so that he won't lose it.
The coffee is done, but the mug isn't in its usual spot. Where did it go? He forgot.

Last edited by Fragmaster01; Nov 1st, 2014 at 04:37 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old Nov 1st, 2014, 04:42 PM
Moridain's Avatar
Moridain Moridain is offline
Massively Multitasking
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jul 8th, 2019
RPXP: 10833
Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain
Posts: 16,979
Noting the bear, Chris is curious, "Hey, lets check out inside it. Almost certainly a trap though..." she looks to the others for their opinion. They are technically on a timeline, and Chris isn't technically the boss of them.
__________________
"Live each day as if it were your last, 'cause I'm gonna kill you but I'm not super-good w/ schedules."
- Joss Whedon
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old Nov 1st, 2014, 04:48 PM
AwesomeEllie's Avatar
AwesomeEllie AwesomeEllie is offline
YEET THE L33T
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jul 3rd, 2023
RPXP: 18550
AwesomeEllie AwesomeEllie AwesomeEllie AwesomeEllie AwesomeEllie AwesomeEllie AwesomeEllie AwesomeEllie AwesomeEllie AwesomeEllie AwesomeEllie
Posts: 9,751
Fimi FendrixMost definitely a trap, and one baited with their own curiosity, too. Such an insidious design. "We could also burn it up, correct? Most anything of value would remain unharmed, while the bear would crumble."

Walking up a bit, he pokes the bear with the tip of his tail and then runs back behind everyone else.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:41 PM.
Skin by Birched, making use of original art by paiute.(© 2009-2012)


RPG Crossing, Copyright ©2003 - 2023, RPG Crossing Inc; powered by vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Template-Modifications by TMB