Go Back   RPG Crossing > Games > Pathfinder: 1e > It is a Silly Place
twitter facebook facebook

Notices

Old Oct 19th, 2014, 11:44 PM
Massively Multitasking

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 10833
Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain
Chris winces at Fimi's word after they enter the room, "I suspect crossing a black cat is about as unwise as crossing ones path is supposed to be."

"Hmm... Bedrooms tend to have beds in them but be attached to wardrobes. That could be handy..."

"Kitchens tend to be full of sharp things, fire and things that can kill you."

"I like sharp things when pointed at others, and if we can take them off those in the kitchen..?"

But then she shrugs, "But bedroom is just as interesting, so long as we get past that cat."

Her eye twitches in aggravation and she starts a bit, sighing, "Stupid mutation..."

"Maybe we could try offering it food? It was here first."

Pulling out a bit of meat from her rations she offers it to the cat, curious if it will move further down the stairs to take it.
Old Oct 19th, 2014, 11:51 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 9179
Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01
The cat scoffs at your pitiful dried rations. Plebeian. You should know how to provide gifts when addressing royalty, knave.
Old Oct 20th, 2014, 01:23 AM
Massively Multitasking

Tools
User Statistics
Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain
Chris frowns, shrugs and eats it herself.

"Anyone got a better idea? Instinct says kicking this cat is a terrible idea. But I am set on this door now, so if we cant get through it nicely..."

Uh oh, Chris' stubornness is showing.
Old Oct 30th, 2014, 05:46 AM
Old Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 432
Winter Wight Winter Wight Winter Wight Winter Wight Winter Wight
Myr's brow furrows now that he again has eyebrows as he considers the cat on the staircase. It did not seem dangerous but perhaps it was a puzzle of some sort. Or perhaps a solution to one?

"We should try to take the cat," the witch announced, "in case, you know, we run into any rats. Or something. Other than that I say all in."
Hath left me broken-hearted." ~E.A.P.
Old Oct 30th, 2014, 07:19 AM
Massively Multitasking

Tools
User Statistics
Almost expecting the cat to suddenly grow to be thirty feet tall or something, Chris approaches, "Hey kitty, nice kitty. Want a scritch..? Lovely kitty..."

She tries to pick it up, keeping a forced smile on her waspish face.

OOC: Charisma:
Dice Roll:
1d20+0 (19)+0 Total = 19
Old Oct 30th, 2014, 10:34 AM
YEET THE L33T

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 18550
AwesomeEllie AwesomeEllie AwesomeEllie AwesomeEllie AwesomeEllie AwesomeEllie AwesomeEllie AwesomeEllie AwesomeEllie AwesomeEllie AwesomeEllie
Fimi"Really? You choose rats as your example prey? Thanks, jack-ass." Fimi's tale unconsciously begins to whip back and forth irritably, although he does take a few steps back. Who knows if the cat's going to start shooting laser-beams or something!!
Old Oct 30th, 2014, 10:29 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01
Chris: You take the cat, and place it on your head. It will now scout for you as best it can.
Old Oct 30th, 2014, 10:38 PM
Massively Multitasking

Tools
User Statistics
The cat turns out to be just a cat. Chris relaxes and scritches it happily with her offhand.

She then continues up the stairs to the door and tries to open it, wondering if they need a Card here.
Old Nov 1st, 2014, 03:38 AM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
Chris: You open the door to find... oh goodness.

It is indeed a bedroom. Specifically, the other side of the door is a land where the floor is like a bed(bouncy!). It stretches out and away, though you do see a tower off in the distance that is glowing with yellow light. Prizes, clearly. It is sunny and warm in Bed Land, at the moment. That's good. Wet beds are horrid.
Old Nov 1st, 2014, 03:46 AM
Massively Multitasking

Tools
User Statistics
Chris' eye twitches at the sight of the room, not in worry and not due to the mutation from the previous floor, but simply from her brain struggling with the immense size of this place when trying to map it from the room below.

It was clearly too big, but that wasn't strange in this place. It shouldn't bother her, but it does. It kicked common sense in the side yet again, even though the poor guy was already bleeding out on the floor.

Chris peers around, not letting the pleasant appearance of this place fool her, "Watch out guys. I am pretty much certain that in this place, the bed bugs really do bite."

After scritching the cat giving it the option of the ground or a comfortable spot in an empty but fairly large pouch at her side, Chris heads forward into the strange room.

"Tower first? I have a pressing need for treasure." a pause, "Okay, very strong desire."
Old Nov 1st, 2014, 12:43 PM
YEET THE L33T

Tools
User Statistics
AwesomeEllie AwesomeEllie AwesomeEllie AwesomeEllie AwesomeEllie AwesomeEllie AwesomeEllie AwesomeEllie AwesomeEllie AwesomeEllie AwesomeEllie
Fimi Fendrix"This is some weird geometry up in here. And large insects should be stompable, right?" As he says this, Fimi focuses, feeling something shift and growing warmer inside of him. Ah, fire should work. Fire should work very well. However, Fimi waits for anyone else to lead the way, just in case.
Old Nov 1st, 2014, 01:24 PM
Massively Multitasking

Tools
User Statistics
Chris winces, giving Fimi an exhasperated look, "Hey, don't feed this place lines like that. It doesn't need the extra ideas... Now the bugs will either be full of acid and spikes or be big enough to stomp us..."

Sighing in resignation, she buzzes toward the tower.
Old Nov 1st, 2014, 04:34 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
Dice Plains of Slumber!:
1d20 4

You head towards the tower, though after 5 minutes you'd guess you're a third of the way there? So this is why you got a whole 24 hours to romp around. Stupid larger on the inside dungeons. In any case, you are mildly interrupted by a hill. Upon closer examination, it is not a hill, but rather a Gargantuan Teddy Bear. It is at home in the strange bouncy land, though you worry that whatever sleeps with it might come back to claim it.

The bear is inert, and of masterwork quality. There is a zipper pouch on its belly, but you will have to climb up it to do anything with the 4 foot tall zipper.

Peruse the bear? Or continue towards the tower?

Last edited by Fragmaster01; Nov 1st, 2014 at 04:37 PM.
Old Nov 1st, 2014, 04:42 PM
Massively Multitasking

Tools
User Statistics
Noting the bear, Chris is curious, "Hey, lets check out inside it. Almost certainly a trap though..." she looks to the others for their opinion. They are technically on a timeline, and Chris isn't technically the boss of them.
Old Nov 1st, 2014, 04:48 PM
YEET THE L33T

Tools
User Statistics
Fimi FendrixMost definitely a trap, and one baited with their own curiosity, too. Such an insidious design. "We could also burn it up, correct? Most anything of value would remain unharmed, while the bear would crumble."

Walking up a bit, he pokes the bear with the tip of his tail and then runs back behind everyone else.