Game Thread Wherein Everything Goes Kablooey - Page 10 - RPG Crossing
RPG Crossing Home Forums Create An Account! Site Rules & Help

RPG Crossing
Go Back   RPG Crossing > Games > Pathfinder: 1e > Among the Stars
twitter facebook facebook

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #136  
Old Oct 13th, 2010, 04:30 PM
Fragmaster01's Avatar
Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jan 31st, 2023
RPXP: 9179
Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01
Posts: 11,586
Sunshine's hands slide off the pole, leaving it stuck in place. Back to the other crew!
__________________
EDIT: My brain is fight. Awkward MRIs don't help. Expect delays.
A satyr rises in the morning, and hangs the coffee mug on his horns, so that he won't lose it.
The coffee is done, but the mug isn't in its usual spot. Where did it go? He forgot.

Last edited by Fragmaster01; Oct 13th, 2010 at 04:36 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #137  
Old Oct 14th, 2010, 05:02 AM
hobocommando's Avatar
hobocommando hobocommando is offline
Fear
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Oct 15th, 2012
RPXP: 78
hobocommando
Posts: 474
Slapping his forehead This is way too complicated. Here, let me try the pipe. At this point, I'm ready to kick the door out of the way. The bug gets into position. Klikam recaps the events following up to a wretched pipe in the way. So it's come down to this.
__________________
In blackest day, in brightest night
Beware your fears made into light
Let those who try to stop what's right,
Burn like my power ... Sinestro's Might!
Reply With Quote
  #138  
Old Oct 15th, 2010, 12:02 PM
Fragmaster01's Avatar
Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jan 31st, 2023
RPXP: 9179
Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01
Posts: 11,586
Klikam: You dramatically force the pipe out of the way! The door moves to open, but you whisk your fingers out before they get squished. Yay!

The door doesn't actually open all the way, thanks to Jup's bending of it. Still, Mister Wiggles is free.
This looks to be a small hangar of sorts... 30 feet across, 60 down. Has a light corvette inside, all grey and black and such. Pretty looking. In front of the door is a ledge, with stairs to your left going about 10 feet down to the floor of the hangar. Sadly, someone did not put the requisite crates and such to dive behind on the top deck, leaving it woefully exposed to gunfire.
There's 3 men in light black armor near the bottom of the stairs. One has a plasma rifle that's pointing in Sunshine's general direction.

Klikam's Turn: The mean shooting people are 25 feet to your left, once you head through the door. There's a staircase between you and them.
__________________
EDIT: My brain is fight. Awkward MRIs don't help. Expect delays.
A satyr rises in the morning, and hangs the coffee mug on his horns, so that he won't lose it.
The coffee is done, but the mug isn't in its usual spot. Where did it go? He forgot.
Reply With Quote
  #139  
Old Oct 16th, 2010, 01:34 AM
MCP's Avatar
MCP MCP is offline
Master Control Program
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Aug 18th, 2011
RPXP: 110
MCP MCP
Posts: 254
Danger! The six-legged alien skitters to one side out of the direct line of fire, up against the broken door, and draws his weapon. The same guys that he saw, likely, or very similarly dressed ones.
__________________
End of line.
Reply With Quote
  #140  
Old Oct 16th, 2010, 06:22 AM
The Smarter Pie's Avatar
The Smarter Pie The Smarter Pie is offline
Young Adult Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jan 1st, 2011
RPXP: 0
The Smarter Pie
Posts: 100
A little of Jup's tactical experience kicks around in his head, now that he's working with a team again. We can't all shoot out the door and they might have cover. Either we get some support or it's a long shootout between us and freedom. Maybe too long. Any grenades? Ideas? I'd prefer if neither sends us floating in space.

Last edited by The Smarter Pie; Oct 16th, 2010 at 06:23 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #141  
Old Oct 16th, 2010, 08:47 AM
hobocommando's Avatar
hobocommando hobocommando is offline
Fear
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Oct 15th, 2012
RPXP: 78
hobocommando
Posts: 474
Taking the hint, Klikam jumps to the side hoping as well to get out of the direct line of fire. I've got neither. So unless you're ok with me rushing and you guys providing support, I say we bait them out here. Stairs are too complicated

OOCDid I take damage from the finger squish?

If we're in battle and it's my turn then I guess
Free Action: Talk
Standard Action: Acrobatics to get out of the way
Dice Roll:
d20+7 (6)+7 Total = 13

That's it for now I guess. So there's virtually nothing in this hangar except the car?
__________________
In blackest day, in brightest night
Beware your fears made into light
Let those who try to stop what's right,
Burn like my power ... Sinestro's Might!
Reply With Quote
  #142  
Old Oct 16th, 2010, 01:28 PM
Fragmaster01's Avatar
Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jan 31st, 2023
RPXP: 9179
Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01
Posts: 11,586
Klikam: You take cover in the hallway, hoping to let them get up to you for better punchings.

Jup's Turn: You've got 5 feet to the end of the hallway, at which point they're 25 feet to your left.
__________________
EDIT: My brain is fight. Awkward MRIs don't help. Expect delays.
A satyr rises in the morning, and hangs the coffee mug on his horns, so that he won't lose it.
The coffee is done, but the mug isn't in its usual spot. Where did it go? He forgot.
Reply With Quote
  #143  
Old Oct 20th, 2010, 05:22 AM
The Smarter Pie's Avatar
The Smarter Pie The Smarter Pie is offline
Young Adult Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jan 1st, 2011
RPXP: 0
The Smarter Pie
Posts: 100
Jup gets ready to move I can engage before they get a straight shot. It's a brawl or else we're wasting time!

Delay: would like party input before moving into fire
Reply With Quote
  #144  
Old Oct 22nd, 2010, 05:13 AM
Caput's Avatar
Caput Caput is offline
Guy 5/Corpse 10/Lich 5
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jul 31st, 2016
RPXP: 807
Caput Caput Caput Caput Caput Caput Caput
Posts: 2,655
"Do whatever makes people not shoot me. Shooting me sucks." Sunshine is heplful as ever.
__________________
Ingle Land?
Reply With Quote
  #145  
Old Oct 25th, 2010, 06:30 AM
MCP's Avatar
MCP MCP is offline
Master Control Program
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Aug 18th, 2011
RPXP: 110
MCP MCP
Posts: 254
Sennesel says very little, aside from "I don't think right now's the time to discuss tactics."
__________________
End of line.
Reply With Quote
  #146  
Old Oct 25th, 2010, 08:48 PM
hobocommando's Avatar
hobocommando hobocommando is offline
Fear
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Oct 15th, 2012
RPXP: 78
hobocommando
Posts: 474
So we're down to the previous options, provide support while me and Jup rush em, or lure them out here. Frankly, the first one doesn't sound too bad I guess. Rifles aren't that good in close combat, we have that working for us.

OOCMy bad guys. Over looked the delay action.
So there is only 10 feet from us and the bad guys right?>Frag
__________________
In blackest day, in brightest night
Beware your fears made into light
Let those who try to stop what's right,
Burn like my power ... Sinestro's Might!

Last edited by hobocommando; Oct 25th, 2010 at 08:49 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #147  
Old Oct 25th, 2010, 09:25 PM
Fragmaster01's Avatar
Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jan 31st, 2023
RPXP: 9179
Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01
Posts: 11,586
OOCYes, though you have to move out into the room before taking that 10 feet, so technically 15.
__________________
EDIT: My brain is fight. Awkward MRIs don't help. Expect delays.
A satyr rises in the morning, and hangs the coffee mug on his horns, so that he won't lose it.
The coffee is done, but the mug isn't in its usual spot. Where did it go? He forgot.
Reply With Quote
  #148  
Old Oct 26th, 2010, 10:47 PM
The Smarter Pie's Avatar
The Smarter Pie The Smarter Pie is offline
Young Adult Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jan 1st, 2011
RPXP: 0
The Smarter Pie
Posts: 100
Fine! Fine! Lets get this over quick!

Should pretty easily reach the closest enemy with 40 move. Will pick him and attack

You picked the wrong guys to rumble!

Dice Atk:
1d20+3 (10)+3 Total = 13

Dice Dmg:
1d12+2 (9)+2 Total = 11

Last edited by The Smarter Pie; Oct 26th, 2010 at 10:48 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #149  
Old Oct 27th, 2010, 01:13 AM
Fragmaster01's Avatar
Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jan 31st, 2023
RPXP: 9179
Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01
Posts: 11,586
Jup: There's three of them. The closest has a plasma rifle, the next has a handgun and energy shield, and the third doesn't have anything in hand. Well, plasma rifle guy is closest, so...

The *THUNNNG* of your heavy piece of metal slamming against his head is very happy indeed. He goes splat on the ground, like a good mook.

Sennesel's turn. The bad men are still at the bottom of the stairs, though there's one less of them and Jup's in the way.
__________________
EDIT: My brain is fight. Awkward MRIs don't help. Expect delays.
A satyr rises in the morning, and hangs the coffee mug on his horns, so that he won't lose it.
The coffee is done, but the mug isn't in its usual spot. Where did it go? He forgot.
Reply With Quote
  #150  
Old Oct 28th, 2010, 06:28 PM
MCP's Avatar
MCP MCP is offline
Master Control Program
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Aug 18th, 2011
RPXP: 110
MCP MCP
Posts: 254
Dangit. Sennesel moves around the wall, staying within the firing range that he's comfortable in, and takes aim before squeezing a shot off at one of the armed ne'er-do-wells.
__________________
End of line.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:16 PM.
Skin by Birched, making use of original art by paiute.( 2009-2012)


RPG Crossing, Copyright ©2003 - 2023, RPG Crossing Inc; powered by vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Template-Modifications by TMB