RPG Crossing
twitter facebook

Notices

Old 01-19-2018, 08:15 PM
Drama Delivered Daily

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 3118
MagicallyMusing MagicallyMusing MagicallyMusing MagicallyMusing MagicallyMusing MagicallyMusing MagicallyMusing MagicallyMusing MagicallyMusing MagicallyMusing MagicallyMusing
Indeed! We can hope. I love this game. It is by far my favourite at the moment. The breaks arena little hard on my memory, but I don't really mind. I do sometimes worry that someday it won't get picked up again, though... or that we'll lise someone along the way. I don't know what the other game is like, but our group composition is quite dynamic and wouldn't be the same if we lost any one.
“This is the law. The purpose of fighting is to win. There is no possible victory in defense. The sword is more important than the shield, and skill is more important than either. The final weapon is the brain, all else is supplemental.”
–John Steinbeck
Old 01-20-2018, 07:08 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1076
Schwarz Schwarz Schwarz Schwarz Schwarz Schwarz Schwarz Schwarz
Hey people, how is everyone going?
Old 01-21-2018, 05:43 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1227
RacesWild RacesWild RacesWild RacesWild RacesWild RacesWild RacesWild RacesWild RacesWild
I am alive and here. Just waiting. Missing this game.
Old 01-21-2018, 05:44 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1227
RacesWild RacesWild RacesWild RacesWild RacesWild RacesWild RacesWild RacesWild RacesWild
How are you, Schwarz?
Old 01-21-2018, 06:19 PM
Khazad! Khazad Ai-menu!

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 4304
Karhald Karhald Karhald Karhald Karhald Karhald Karhald Karhald Karhald Karhald Karhald
I’ve started GMing a couple games, one 5e, one Earthdawn
Old 01-23-2018, 10:55 PM
Drama Delivered Daily

Tools
User Statistics
MagicallyMusing MagicallyMusing MagicallyMusing MagicallyMusing MagicallyMusing MagicallyMusing MagicallyMusing MagicallyMusing MagicallyMusing MagicallyMusing MagicallyMusing
I'm not really very active on this site anymore... I still play three games including this one, but they're all pretty slow, but that suits me fine. I'm still working two jobs and a fixer-upper house. I barely have time for sleep, but these games do provide me a chance to unwind now and then.
“This is the law. The purpose of fighting is to win. There is no possible victory in defense. The sword is more important than the shield, and skill is more important than either. The final weapon is the brain, all else is supplemental.”
–John Steinbeck
Old 01-23-2018, 11:17 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1076
Schwarz Schwarz Schwarz Schwarz Schwarz Schwarz Schwarz Schwarz
Yeah, I'm alright, thanks for asking RacesWild.

But, yeah, I'm very busy with work and family as well, very hard times where I need to work a lot and take care of my family. And even that PbP is slower, it takes a lot of planning as a GM, and it makes everything even slower the fact that free time is scarce right now... But I'm willing to keep going, I just need to think how I would do it.

Also, I just really wanted to say that you have been amazing all this time and I wish you the best in your journey!
Old 01-27-2018, 02:14 PM
Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 249
jamesf jamesf jamesf
The slow pace is good for me too at the moment. Rather very slow than stop completely. We'll all get through the hard times eventually and then have more time!
Old 09-25-2018, 12:03 AM
Khazad! Khazad Ai-menu!

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 4304
Karhald Karhald Karhald Karhald Karhald Karhald Karhald Karhald Karhald Karhald Karhald
Hey, removing the game from my favorites list.

If it ever starts up again, send me a message.
Old 09-28-2018, 06:02 AM
Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 249
jamesf jamesf jamesf
Hi Everyone. Would also like to pick this up again, but understand everyone is busy. Still, better slow than stop completely. Perhaps we should discuss a posting schedule that everyone would be able to handle. Something like agreeing on a posting order (like initiative order) and each person whos turn it is has a week to post. So that should be about a month per round (so each player posts once a month)? Tell me what you think. And Schwarz is most important of course since he will have more work, so must say if he could handle this in his schedule.

I just find that in general if there's a set schedule there's a better change of it not collapsing entirely?

Regards
James
Old 10-12-2018, 01:14 PM
Drama Delivered Daily

Tools
User Statistics
Life has totally kicked me in the teeth repeatedly this last year, so I certainly haven't been any help trying to resurrect this game, but I also would like to see it come back to life. I loved our misfit party!
–John Steinbeck