RPG Crossing Home Forums Create An Account! Site Rules & Help

RPG Crossing
Go Back   RPG Crossing > Games > Mutants & Masterminds > Arbiters of a New Age M&M 3e > We are Bored
twitter google facebook

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 06-14-2018, 12:07 PM
Mine is an evil laugh

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 3153
gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages
The girl casts about with wide eyes... No way to get to Dirk without help... Guns... Everywhere, some pointing at her... Her instinct was to find the strongest, biggest ally and stay close until she could do something.

That was the dual-spirited creature... Powerful and well enough inside but draped in ancient, violent rage almost like a suit. She extends her arms sideways, floats to a point just behind him as though carried by invisible arms. As she lands, her hands begin to drip with a pinkish energy... She points them in the thing's direction, and the energy washes over him...

Dice healing:
d20+11Sch10 (1 (natural 1))+11   Total = 12
Old 06-14-2018, 02:07 PM
Holy s*** he's insane!

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 3527
WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast
Virtue
As your healing washes over him, the armored man glances down at you, then back to the man... then almost immediately back to you. He lets go of the autocannon and moves to stand between you and the hooded assailant, drawing his sword and brandishing it. The boy you were just with disappears, the doors from the other truck falling off.
Old 06-14-2018, 02:35 PM
Mine is an evil laugh

Tools
User Statistics
gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages
The girl peeks around the huge form... Sees the rather large, round barrel of the Humvee's guns hasn't wavered much in tracking her. Not a good idea. Instead she glances around the large figure, then retracts her head and raises a hand in the direction of the masked assailant. From just in front of the rock monster's chest comes a purple beam, making an off, soft moaning sound as it lances towards the masked person.

Dice attack:
d20+10 (13)+10 Total = 23

Last edited by gravenimages; 06-14-2018 at 02:37 PM.
Old 06-14-2018, 05:53 PM
Holy s*** he's insane!

Tools
User Statistics
WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast
Virtue
The giant jumps from the tank onto the hood of the humvee, massive hand catching Lee full in the neck and snapping his head back. His clawlike fingertips slip off the durable fabric around Lee's neck, ripping the far flimsier hoodie. Lee rolls with the momentum and falls backward, performing a flawless backward handspring to stand next to the humvee's machine gunner, left standing in a long black coat and the shreds of his hoodie. "Oop, butterfingers," the man mocks, before lashing out again with his wire and diving off the bridge. Your beam hits just as he clears the barrier, his wire pulling taut around the armored man's neck.
Old 06-14-2018, 06:43 PM
Mine is an evil laugh

Tools
User Statistics
Anywhere was better than standing on the tank, at eye level with all these guns... But none had fired their way. She again spreads her arms, gliding around to the back of the other transport.
Old 06-15-2018, 10:21 AM
Holy s*** he's insane!

Tools
User Statistics
Virtue
The armored man points at you. "For the record kid, that wasn't me. The boss man wants the girl."

The boy inside the transport calls out in another language. "John, I get you want to protect Annie, we all do. We need you on the tank before it decides shelling us with the cannon is the best idea. I know of the woman commanding it. She is a c*** who will do it without a second thought." The armor turns back toward the tank. "Stick to the plan Johnny boy. They will get them out in one piece, but we need to do our part." He leaps away again. The boy turns to you. "Annie I want you to go with Nico, okay? I'm going to try and bust your friend out, Nico, choose a point to port to. I'll join you there. Then we go for the escape route."

Nico looks at you and tugs on your arm. "Going to the shore," he promises. "Hold on."
Old 06-15-2018, 10:25 AM
Mine is an evil laugh

Tools
User Statistics
The girl shrugs Nico's hand off of her arm. I need to be here when he gets out. If he doesn't know I'm all right it could be bad. Really bad.
Old 06-15-2018, 12:34 PM
Holy s*** he's insane!

Tools
User Statistics
Virtue
"Okay Annie..." the powerful child replies. "Nico, going to need your help punching this thing's bolts. Be ready to get Annie once we're though. I will take our friend."

Nico nods and teleports next to him, the two of them punching through the steel bolts restraining your Uncle Dirk.

"Stop!" a voice calls. It's the magician Dante, crouching by the side of the humvee behind you. "You idiots, he's dangerous! Just back away!"

Last edited by WhovianBeast; 06-15-2018 at 01:06 PM.
Old 06-15-2018, 01:14 PM
Mine is an evil laugh

Tools
User Statistics
Seeing that the two small people... Children... Have things well in hand, The girl glances toward the wall of the transport, in the direction of Orrin. Her smile dims a bit, and she looks back to the efforts at the tank.

In between one eyeblink and the next, her eyes flash pink and a sourceless breeze plays with her hair. She floats closer to the tank, cocking her head sideways curiously. There's some really cold stuff going into the tank. Isn't really cold metal easier to break?
Old 06-15-2018, 02:33 PM
Holy s*** he's insane!

Tools
User Statistics
Virtue
"Cold stuff going in?" the man asks, looking to where you pointed. "Alright, you need to either hide somewhere safe or stay behind me. John won't let me do a thing if you're in danger."

Wraith appears next to you, placing his hands on your arm. He probably means to teleport away with you.
Old 06-15-2018, 02:36 PM
Mine is an evil laugh

Tools
User Statistics
Annie draws back momentarily, an anxious look on her face. Is the other boy taking him?
Old 06-15-2018, 03:11 PM
Holy s*** he's insane!

Tools
User Statistics
Virtue
Wraith takes your hand. "Time to go Annie. Don't worry about Orrin. He'll be fine."

Before you can explain, Wraith teleports with you down to the shore, then into the seats of a motorboat. Uncle Dirk is lying in the backseat, pale and unconscious as the other boy works to untie the boat from the base of the bridge.
Old 06-15-2018, 04:01 PM
Mine is an evil laugh

Tools
User Statistics
The blonde girl looks around, spies the other captive meta. Oh! You got him. Thank you soooo much! And you! Each boy gets a quick hug before she settles on her knees next to the unconscious man. She shakes his shoulder with hands dripping with pinkish energy. Wake up! We're getting away and you need to help!

Dice heal:
d20+11 (1)+11 Total = 12

Dice reroll:
d20+11 (13)+11 Total = 24

Last edited by gravenimages; 06-15-2018 at 04:16 PM.
Closed Thread