RPG Crossing Home Forums Create An Account! Site Rules & Help

RPG Crossing
Go Back   RPG Crossing > Games > Dungeons & Dragons: 3.5e > Homebrew: I-M > MoonZar > Heroes Tavern (OOC)
twitter google facebook

Notices

Old 06-28-2018, 02:58 PM
MoonZar Campaign World

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 19304
MoonZar MoonZar MoonZar MoonZar MoonZar MoonZar MoonZar MoonZar MoonZar MoonZar MoonZar
Try to break this one folks!

https://www.rpgcrossing.com/showthre...24#post8053624
Old 06-28-2018, 11:54 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 11124
OneDarkness OneDarkness OneDarkness OneDarkness OneDarkness OneDarkness OneDarkness OneDarkness OneDarkness OneDarkness OneDarkness
The last one does sound kind of cool, I have always been a fan of a series of deadly trials, but competing for the crown while nobles are gunning for you and an unsolved murder does seem like intrigue overload.....in a good way.

The only part that could prove challenging is a feeling that players might want to not help each other to remove some competition.

The first one of the two new ones doesn't have the same appeal, too bland. The last one may even be a better concept than the original one in this thread.
Old 06-29-2018, 09:26 AM
MoonZar Campaign World

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 19304
MoonZar MoonZar MoonZar MoonZar MoonZar MoonZar MoonZar MoonZar MoonZar MoonZar MoonZar
Quote:
The only part that could prove challenging is a feeling that players might want to not help each other to remove some competition.
So many people after the party will be the incentive to work together hehe Actually I got a better idea how to improve how this campaign start.