RPG Crossing Home Forums Create An Account! Site Rules & Help

RPG Crossing
Go Back   RPG Crossing > Games > GURPS > At the Edge of Chaos
twitter google facebook

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #76  
Old 08-10-2018, 01:51 PM
Vulco1's Avatar
Vulco1 Vulco1 is offline
Adult Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 09-19-2018
RPXP: 318
Vulco1 Vulco1 Vulco1 Vulco1
Posts: 123
Ase MondryssAse quietly followed along. He had committed himself to this track when news of the war first broke out. He was more caught up in those feelings than he initially thought, as now that there was time to think and in fact, the organization of a war effort was happening right around him, the worry was creeping in.

I'm not a fighting man. I'm not a weapon, I'm a teacher. A traveler, a pedagogue. No... I am what I always am. A survivor and a warrior for Nature. I may just have to keep reminding myself of that. I should write it in my book... He chuckles to himself and looks to the sky and sends out a silent prayer to the surrounding spirits Please help me keep walking this path you've laid out before me. If this is your will to maintain the Balance, then I am with you.

He looks to Voitleja, his new leader. "I am of course with you." And gives him a nod.
  #77  
Old 08-10-2018, 05:32 PM
Phettberg's Avatar
Phettberg Phettberg is online now
Use your words
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 09-19-2018
RPXP: 3269
Phettberg Phettberg Phettberg Phettberg Phettberg Phettberg Phettberg Phettberg Phettberg Phettberg Phettberg
Posts: 3,177
Purano, Outside the Great Ziggurat - later Docks, Month of PeaceAfter Voitlejas requests for men Nergui nodded solemnly and thought things over. Before she answered she turned to Tham with a hint of a smile playing around the base of her beak. "You're a solder now, you go where Voitleja tells you to go."

The Tsing Goun wiped a hand over her feathered head and returned her attention to Voitleja. "I'll get you the men. Pari and Rauthga should already have sent recruiters out to everywhere. As said I need to see how the acquisition of ships and tools of war is going. Take your squad, see if they have matters to attend to before we leave, meet us at the Port in two hours at the latest, right?"

Bezra had been off to the side, still thinking about where she could get herself recruited. Seeing as the soldiers were still here talking she could fly right over and market her skills to the Tsing Goun Veteran, who looked like she was in charge there. "Right - so you are a Mogh, and you have experience with sick and wounded. Looks like you have your medic Voitleja." That, as far as Nergui was concerned, was that matter taken care of, and she finally left, leaving Bezra yet another member of Voitlejas squad.

They in turn went about their business together, some maybe saying farewells or buying items they think might come in handy, before making their way to the port and finding the planning already in full swing. A good twelve war galley had been bought in the biggest haste imaginable, only some of which were in peak condition. Four of them were full three story ships with hundreds of oars sticking out from small windows. Nergui was already there, busy separating the wheat from the chaff when it came to soldiers. She bid Voitleja and his squad to wait a little while until she called for them. In the meantime some of them came in handy helping to load rations, water and artillery parts into the galleys.


Later that Day - The Flute and Diplomat/The DocksFor a moment Naja was looking at Raaz in a slightly peculiar way, but seemed to shake off what had caused the confusion rather quickly. "They are recruiting an army - so they'll send people wherever there are poor people looking for work. They will have a crier at most squares and damn certainly some at the docks. Zaqrahs got the coin to have enough people out so you can't miss 'em. Happy hunting - I may have somebody contact you when you're in. But remember - if you meet a snake it may not necessarily be one of mine, so ration your trust." With that Naja focused more seriously on her drinking again, the conversation ended for now.

Raaz remembered the docks well enough from having been dropped off there not too long ago, and the Flute and Diplomat was only a stones throw away from the water. And true enough, very soon she found a recruiter announcing the 'vacancies' at the Zaqrahs Irregulars in a Towncrier singsong. He was eager to sign Raaz up and pleased that she had her own equipment. After asking Raaz a few questions he wrote down Scout/Archer next to her name, handed her the paper he had written on and pointed her towards a dock where around ten galleys of war had been anchored.

The dock there was crowded with people, some of which were obviously new recruits and others looking like seamen or workers. A few people were there that looked like they were in charge, amongst them the Tsing Goun soldier she had seen not too long ago at the Ziggurat and some of her colleagues. Raaz was handed water or wine in addition to some meaty stew if she wanted it as soldiers were moved onto ships, and apparently into squads and platoons as well. As it was her turn to have her piece of paper inspected she was eyed closely by the Tsing Goun veteran before being motioned off to the side, where she waited until she was called again, a little while later.


The "Cruyphead", Purano Docks, at the same time-ishThe old recruiter sighed a little too loudly and cracked the knuckles of his hands, eager to settle this matter quickly. "Don't seem too eager kid, but good enough. Come with me."

Frederick was lead out onto a Port suddenly much busier than it had been a few hours before. It seemed suddenly crowded with people and anchored ships. An industrious but nervous energy was about. The recruiter guided him and the other willing captains to a dock where four Triremes and six Penteconters were anchored. After showing the other captains which ship they would be commanding he led Frederick to an old and well worn Penteconter at the end of the dock. "There she is, the 'Zahmes Breath'. I only have fourty oarsmen for you today, though she has 55 seats. You'll have up to three squads of men on board, though it might be only one or two now. We expect to pick up more men as we go around the island. The soldiers will have to row as well until we get more workers. Funnily enough the city seems to be running out."

After going through the formalities of taking Fredericks full name and signing him on the old To'Ari slapped the younger Argali on the shoulder and had one final comment before disappearing again. "Get yourself acquainted with her. One of the military men will come along shortly to dump a load of soldiers on you."


The Docks, early eveningEventually a random soldier collected Raaz and led her to one of the smaller war-galleys, in front of which half a dozen other new recruits she had never seen before were waiting. Off to one side, a few feet away from the new recruits were standing the Veteran Tsing Goun Nergui, and Voitleja and his whole Squad, all of which she had already seen on the Ziggurats Square. Most of the other Soldiers had apparently already recovered from the shock of seeing the giant Seene Voitleja, as only a few of them were still staring warily in his direction.

Frederick in turn was up on the 'Zahmes Breath' inspecting it, but could easily listen in on the introductions from the deck of the ship if he wanted to.

"Line up Soliders!" Nergui croaked in a loud but shrill avian voice, apparently her commanding voice. The mismatched soldiers lined up, Raaz at the end of the line. One by one Nergui shouted the name of the Soldiers in turn and what their weapons group was, after which she whispered a sentence or two to the Seene for each of them.

"Gao, Infantry!" First up was a male Getta with reddish fur and a large gut most likely nurtured with plenty of beer and choice meats. The man had a self assured smile on his lips and rested one of his large shovel-like upper hands on the hilt of his thick curved broadsword, the other on a shield. The wrinkles around his snout revealed that he was of an advanced age, but one could tell his strength just by looking at how he bore the weight of the scale-armour he wore. His second set of hands he had tucked into the armour, like some Gettans outside of their own lands were wont to do. "He's a veteran. Mercenary but loyal from what I hear."

"Yalar, Infantry!" Next there was a small Ux that had a bright pink complexion and wore some kohl around her eyes, staring straight ahead in a determined fashion. Even with the makeup it was easy to say that she was very young by Ux standards, though that may not mean she had lived a shorter life than the Getta beside her numerically. She was a slender Creature, looking even thinner next to Gao, but nonetheless she wore armour of segmented horizontal plates. Her shapeless Uxian hand held an unsheated overlong and curved sabre that she rested on her shield as if to display it proudly. "She was a priest of Waya for a while, a derwish. Forsake the bladedancers ways for soldiering. She's eager that one. Pay attention to that."

"Mali, Infantry!" Next was a Rak'Ari, female if judging from the yellow pattern around the eyes and the finer downcurved horns. On quick glance she had the least armour on out of all the soldiers lined up here. In fact, she was naked to where other races had the navel, displaying a muscular chest riddled with scars that cut through the crimson scales. Beneath she had on thick leather armour for trousers. Judging from her face she seemed almost bored, propping up her two handed wooden mace studded with metal with one hand, scratching the back of her head with the other as she looked upwards. "She's wild, noticed that straight away - but I'm sure you can handle her. Even if you can't tame her, just point her in the right direction and she'll wreak havoc for a while."

OOC insertJust in case anybody is wondering why a female is going topless - just a reminder that Rak'ari like To'ari and Raz'ar are reptilian, so the females chest looks exactly like the males. Not freeing the nipple here, because there are none. It's Pg-13!


The next two were standing closer together, even though it was obvious that the line between infantry and archers was drawn here. Both of them were humans, interestingly enough, and bore some resemblance to each other. For a second Nergui paused, and then announced them at the same time, almost stumbling over the names.

"Erm.... Bucket, Infantry! Acorn, Archer!" Both of them had mocha skin and straight black hair, although Buckets was cut off above the brow in a straight circle around his head - Probably used his namesake to line up the knife here - while Acorn had his bound into a ponytail. Bucket was what you would expect from an Infantryman. He was shorter, stouter and carried an Axe in his thick hand. The armour he was wearing looked like it was constructed out of cane of bamboo, but he wore it with pride. To be honest the smile on his face made him look like he was a bit simple, a fact not alleviated by his small black eyes. Acorn in turn was tall, but he also had a good weight to him. He held his Longbow with confidence and seemed overall more serious, a bit worried even. "Forget the names - it's cultural. I asked them where their ancestors were from, and it's apparently very far away from Gicis home. They seem loyal... Ahm, Bucket was apparently a woodworker, but he's strong as a mammoth, and Acorn was a hunter - so they will do."

"Asef, Crossbowman!" The second archer was a tall To'Ari with dark grey scales, a colour none here had ever seen before on the race. He seemed to be almost as tall as Nergui, a giant amongst To'Ari and the second tallest in the squad after Voitleja now. As he was announced he bowed deep, flourishing his hand in a flamboyant manner. Yet his face seemed serious as he came back up, leaning on his finely crafted crossbow. Like the other archers he was only wearing light cloth armour, even though his was a faded red. "He's a bit of a pain, but damn can he shoot. He'll chew your ear off though, so you may have to shut him down at some point."

"Ebtsun, Bowman!" After Asef came a Tsing Goun of slightly smaller stature than Nergui, which was still very tall, and a red ring of feathers around the base of his black beak. He held a finely carved bow in his hands and looked confidently towards Voitleja. His cloth armour was almost the colour of his feathers, and from what one could see he was muscular enough to have been in the infantry too. "This Beak is actually from the far east, so I can't tell you much about his clan. But he's been a mercenary here for ten years, and that bow means serious business. Most could not even get the string on it."

"Sheedi, Crossbowman!" The last archer was a slightly sorry sight at first glance. It was a chubby Ux in a tattered and dirty cloth armour, swaying slightly in the oceanside winds. His puffy cheeks were rouged, but his brow was droopy and gave the person a sleepy and unattentive look. He held onto an ornate crossbow with a strange box up top as if his life depended on it. "Right, I know what you're thinking. But he came with a repeating Crossbow from Poyne, and I made him prove he can use it. You have to get him a bit closer to the enemy, but he'll fire a bunch of bolts before he needs to reload. But you will clearly have to whip him into shape"

"Wahka, Scout! ... Wahka look over here, get that Hood off!" Last before Raaz was a strange bulky person hidden by a bulky hooded bloak wrapped around it, turned slightly to the side, clearly uncomfortable by the line up. The reason became quickly apparent. When the hood was pulled back beneath was revealed the endlessly broad thin lipped mouth and bulbuous eyes of a Bullywug, a quasi civilised Frogman of the Jungles. Yet this one had a bright white skin, whereas the rest of her kind were a toxic green, and her eyes shimmered with a faded red. Wahka hissed slightly and ran a pink tongue over her thin lips as she was studied by all those around her. The other soldiers were more than a little surprised to say the least, and murmured amongst themselves. "Don't mind them - this is war. Wahka's been hunting in the jungle around the city for years. Says she's been exiled from her kind a decade ago, and lived on the fringes ever since. If you want somebody that can disappear, she is your woman." Once Nergui was done with her commentary Wahka pulled the hood back over her face without a word.

"Raaz, Scout!" As the last person Nergui indicated Raaz with one hand, and whispered a few words to Voitleja that the Ilder could not hear.

Nergui only had one person left to introduce to those that weren't yet aware. "This is Voitleja, your new Squad leader. This is your Ship, the "Zahmes Breath". There's supposed to be a captain as well." The Tsing Goun had to find the name on a piece of pergament she pulled out from under her armour.

"Frederick Bunetain? Captain Bunetain get down here!" After the Argali had descended Nergui was able to continue. "This is the Captain of this ship. Technically he is your boss when you are out at sea, even yours Voitleja."

That seemed to have been the last of it, and Nergui sighed heavily. "Alright, we need to ship out very soon, make some space on the port. You're the only squad on this ship today, so you'll have to row. You have an hour to make any last minute purchases you need to do, but nobody leaves without checking in with the Squad leader. Voitleja." For the first time Nergui gave the Seene a salute before walking away.


OOCAlright, quite an extravagant post to present the whole squad, hopefully it was worth it. Anything that you still need to buy or do you will need to get out of the way now and have to pay for with your own money. The Irregulars only have the most basic equipment to give out to recruits - as in a shortsword, wooden shield and so on.

The rest is sizing up the new men, socialising a bit and then we can head out.

Apart from that Frederick might want to actually inspect the ship for its quality (with a shiphandling check).
  #78  
Old 08-10-2018, 07:28 PM
Ericg1s's Avatar
Ericg1s Ericg1s is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 09-18-2018
RPXP: 1584
Ericg1s Ericg1s Ericg1s Ericg1s Ericg1s Ericg1s Ericg1s Ericg1s Ericg1s Ericg1s Ericg1s
Posts: 7,066
Jo'Seph spends a few minutes talking with the other infantry.
"Does anyone know what exactly is going on here, or why we are mustering? I heard a call to arms, so I reported for duty, but I don't really know what is going on myself."
  #79  
Old 08-10-2018, 08:04 PM
Gaekub Gaekub is offline
Mature Adult Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 09-19-2018
RPXP: 329
Gaekub Gaekub Gaekub Gaekub
Posts: 279
VoitlejaVoitleja returned the salute, his boneless and jointless limbs making the gesture look strange and curved, and then turned towards the line of soldiers. Although he had no evident eyes, his posture and movements still gave the impression of inspecting the troops. His head slowly pivoted from one side to the other, large mouth occasionally opening for a moment before closing again. If any in the line could hear infrasound, they would hear a deep, resonant note every time the flat-toothed maw opened.

"Hello," he said, after a long moment of silence. His voice was deep and rich, but he spoke haltingly, as if the language was strange in his mouth. "I am Voitleja. Some like to shorten it. That does not bother me." He paused again. His head was still now, facing straight forward, above the heads of almost all those in front of him. "I understand that my kind may be unknown to some of you. I am a Seene. We are not a common people, and those of us there are tend to be insular." 'And Peaceful' was what he had been taught to say if he ever met outsiders, but that did not seem appropriate at this point.

"This language and this culture is not my own," he said, gesturing with his upper right hand at the docks. The glaive on his back shifted with the movement, rustling against the furs packed around his torso and the shield and baton at his waist. "I may say or do things that seem odd, or not understand your meaning sometimes." He paused again, seemingly considering his words, and then continued.

"When my people do go to war, we fight alongside our families. I understand that that may not be your way, but it is mine. As long as you fight alongside me to the best of your ability, I will treat you as family, I will trust you as family, and I will protect you as family." He exhaled, long and slow, and his posture loosened slightly.

"That is all I have to say. If any of you wish to speak with me, I am here. If not, you may go about your business." He saluted once again, this time towards the newly formed squad.
  #80  
Old 08-10-2018, 08:19 PM
Sivartius's Avatar
Sivartius Sivartius is offline
Mature Adult Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 08-19-2018
RPXP: 361
Sivartius Sivartius Sivartius Sivartius
Posts: 215
Bezra followed the recruiters in their work for a while, then left to gather his things from the Towers.

Before she left, she made sure to ask about the expected travel time.
"If we have enough time on the ship, and if you can provide me with a lab and the materials, I may be able to make an Antidote or Healing Potion for the company. Do we know if these invaders used poison, or poisonous beasts?"

She thought about offering to make a Potion of Invisibility for a scout, but they took 16 weeks to brew. She wasn't an expert on geography, but given the way everyone was acting she doubted it would take that long to get there by ship.

Last edited by Sivartius; 08-10-2018 at 08:27 PM.
  #81  
Old 08-10-2018, 10:13 PM
TheDragonQueen's Avatar
TheDragonQueen TheDragonQueen is offline
The Hoarder of Stories
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 09-19-2018
RPXP: 1418
TheDragonQueen TheDragonQueen TheDragonQueen TheDragonQueen TheDragonQueen TheDragonQueen TheDragonQueen TheDragonQueen TheDragonQueen TheDragonQueen
Posts: 1,552
Raaz
Glancing around the group of misfits and veterns Raaz couldn't help but wonder how well this ship was going to run. Oh sure, Voitleja looked good enough to keep charge but some of the others didn't seem to have been part of much battles or be used to getting their hands dirty.

When they were dismissed she walked up, for two reasons. One she was curious what was whispered about her, but for now that could wait. The second she held out her furred hand to Voitleja, "Pleasure to meet ya, sir. As you heard, the names Raaz. I just wanted to introduce myself personally, and also offer ya a second set of eyes if ya need it. One thing that my not have been on my paper work is I'm real good at sneakin' and real good at not bein' noticed. That could be beneficial for ya with a new crew to keep my ears open for any issues and disrepect."

She had spoken softly, and respectfully, not wanting the others to hear her in case they thought of her of someone they couldn't trust, "Don't know if ya have a second in comman' yet, but I'm willin' to take on the extra duties to prove myself to ya to get the position if you're willin' to give me a shot."

With a warm smile, Raaz's black eyes watched the strange man who would be her boss for a moment to read how he was taking her offer, it was a mechanism to determine how she reacted to play off the offer nonchalantly, instead of reacting negatively that would put her in a worst position.
__________________
Sorry for being MIA. I'm here-ish. PM me if you're waiting on me. Emotionally meh.
DM - To Worlds Unknown
Characters - Miya Rodgers | Nea Griffin | Haylee Edgell | Zia Marks | Raaz | Suadela
  #82  
Old 08-11-2018, 05:55 PM
DankDunken's Avatar
DankDunken DankDunken is offline
Juvenile Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 08-27-2018
RPXP: 165
DankDunken DankDunken
Posts: 29
Frederick

The "Cruyphead" and the docks.
Quote:
"Don't seem too eager kid, but good enough. Come with me."
Frederick was somewhat offended at the notion, he's a respected seaman, he knows what he's doing! Of course there he gave no heed of this, gave a solemn nod and followed the man to the docks.

Get yourself acquainted with her. One of the military men will come along shortly to dump a load of soldiers on you. Frederick managed to bleat out a "Y-yes sir!" as he wandered off, but it appeared to be yet another noise lost to the chaos that was the Purano docks. Damn you Frederick, always so meek, what was that for first impressions? the Argali rustled his hair for a bit before turning to his newly attained ship. Zahmes Breath? interesting name.. He had sailed much more battered ships in his time, this seemed like a fine enough vessel.


The Docks, early evening
Quote:
"This is the Captain of this ship. Technically he is your boss when you are out at sea, even yours Voitleja."
Frederick immediately straightened his back, purveying the recruits.


CURRENTLY A WIP


Last edited by DankDunken; 08-13-2018 at 04:22 PM.
  #83  
Old 08-12-2018, 11:28 AM
Phettberg's Avatar
Phettberg Phettberg is online now
Use your words
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 09-19-2018
RPXP: 3269
Phettberg Phettberg Phettberg Phettberg Phettberg Phettberg Phettberg Phettberg Phettberg Phettberg Phettberg
Posts: 3,177
The Docks, early evening"I was wondering about what yous was. Not that I know much more now.", said Gao conversationally in his raspy voice.

Asef the Crossbowman cut in more eloquently, adressing Voitlejas style of leadership. "Be that as it may - A noble sentiment, Boss." Instead of doing another bow he merely smiled slyly.

"Great Grannie used to tell stories about them which she got from her own Great Grannie. Saicoatzl, Root Men they were called. Rootlike... not a root like a Potato, walking about you know..." Bucket scratched his face and seemed to think this over, but Mali the wild To'Ari woman jumped on the opportunity to insult him.

"You're the potato, mammal." She spat out on the floor and displayed the rows of neat sharp teeth that inhabited her mouth. Acorn was staring her down grimly, while Bucket was oblivious of it.

Ebtsun, the Tsing Goun Bowman was evidently over this exchange and adressed Jo'Seph, trying to answer his question: "What's happening? Lutheya, or Bazzro, or the both of them are attacking us - that's what's happening. It being humans is just to confuse us, or maybe just a fancy of fleeing cowards."

Gao did not seem to buy any of this. "Poppycock. It's one of them big countries trying to destabilise the region and then pluck us off when we are divided. Haze-Lo or Vinja..."

"Or Poyne!", cut in Acorn, before strangely being the first to propose another explanation: "It could also really be Men from human lands." It was said with the confidence of somebody that did not number himself amongst them.

"Wouldn't work," said Yalar as she sheated her Shotel. "Can't just sail south, ocean's too wild. They'd have to jump from island to island, and then Lutheya and Bazzro would have to be in on it again."

As these theories were continued to be discussed amongst the men Sheedi had taken one of his hands off of his priced possession to raise it in silence. He patiently waited until Voitleja allowed him to speak, putting his hand down before asking in a slightly shaky voice. "Erm, Baig Voitleja... will I have to row?"

This drew a quick burst of laugther from Mali. "Ha! I like this guy!"

"Lucky kid...", joked Asef and shouldered his crossbow.


OOCAs I said in the OOC this is a minor interjection - nobody that already posted is required to make another, unless they feel like it.

For those that have not yet posted you can see this as an update on the major post above.

Last edited by Phettberg; 08-12-2018 at 11:31 AM.
  #84  
Old 08-12-2018, 01:41 PM
Gaekub Gaekub is offline
Mature Adult Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 09-19-2018
RPXP: 329
Gaekub Gaekub Gaekub Gaekub
Posts: 279
VoitlejaVoitleja reached down with his lower left hand to meet Raaz's upstretched one, his three long, tapering, boneless fingers wrapping around her furred one. "Of course, if you become aware of any problems I would like you to tell me," he responded as he shook her hand. His movements were slow and careful, as if worried he would hurt her, but his words seemed more confused than anything. "I have not yet considered a second in command," he said. The idea had not even really occurred to him, as it wasn't something that happened, as far as he knew, in Seene armies. "Once we have been on the ship a time and all know each other, I will make a decision." He opened his mouth again, as if about to say more, when the soldiers began to argue amongst themselves.

He turned to face Bucket as he spoke about Root Men, but decided to ask about that later when once Mali responded. He stepped forward to place himself between the two, but the conversation had already moved on. Voitleja found himself scrambling to respond to the rapid fire conversation of the smaller people, not having the time he usually liked to take to assemble his sentences. "There is reason to believe the humans of the North have recently become more powerful. That is all I can say for now," he said to those discussing the politics of the situation, and then gestured for Sheedi to speak.

"I believe all who are capable will be rowing," he said to the swaying crossbowman. "But really that is a question for Captain Bunetain. When it comes to ship matters, he is our leader." He gestured towards the Argali, directing Sheedi. Voitleja couldn't manage to parse Asef's response in a way that made sense, so ignored it for now and turned back to the Humans and To'Ari he was standing between.

"As I said, you do not have to treat each other as family, but I will not allow you to fight each other. You are allies now. If you cannot speak pleasantly at the moment, do not speak at all," he said, not looking directly at either group.
  #85  
Old 08-12-2018, 08:10 PM
Ericg1s's Avatar
Ericg1s Ericg1s is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 09-18-2018
RPXP: 1584
Ericg1s Ericg1s Ericg1s Ericg1s Ericg1s Ericg1s Ericg1s Ericg1s Ericg1s Ericg1s Ericg1s
Posts: 7,066
"Root Men?"
Jo'Seph is uncertain what the root men might be...
  #86  
Old 08-14-2018, 06:21 AM
TheDragonQueen's Avatar
TheDragonQueen TheDragonQueen is offline
The Hoarder of Stories
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 09-19-2018
RPXP: 1418
TheDragonQueen TheDragonQueen TheDragonQueen TheDragonQueen TheDragonQueen TheDragonQueen TheDragonQueen TheDragonQueen TheDragonQueen TheDragonQueen
Posts: 1,552
RaazShe nodded, "Fair 'nough." before letting him do his thing with the fighting. Instead she walked around the ship to familiarize herself with it, getting acquainted with the nooks and crannies and then going in search of her bed to place her stuff down.


OOC
Dice General Perception:
3d6 2, 6, 1 Total = 9

__________________
Sorry for being MIA. I'm here-ish. PM me if you're waiting on me. Emotionally meh.
DM - To Worlds Unknown
Characters - Miya Rodgers | Nea Griffin | Haylee Edgell | Zia Marks | Raaz | Suadela
  #87  
Old 08-16-2018, 01:07 PM
Vulco1's Avatar
Vulco1 Vulco1 is offline
Adult Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 09-19-2018
RPXP: 318
Vulco1 Vulco1 Vulco1 Vulco1
Posts: 123
AseAse takes a moment to appreciate where he is. Back on the water. He feels quite comfortable on land and at sea but something about the heavy humid air of open waters reminds him of his early years. The gentle rocking of the waves under his feet and the wind passing over him relax him. He's got his walking staff which has accompanied him on all of his journeys so far.

For at least another moment before the fighting starts for him... life is good.


OOCNo need to buy anything.
  #88  
Old 08-17-2018, 05:18 PM
Phettberg's Avatar
Phettberg Phettberg is online now
Use your words
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 09-19-2018
RPXP: 3269
Phettberg Phettberg Phettberg Phettberg Phettberg Phettberg Phettberg Phettberg Phettberg Phettberg Phettberg
Posts: 3,177
Continued here in Chapter 2.
Closed Thread

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:43 AM.
Skin by Birched, making use of original art by paiute.( 2009-2012)


RPG Crossing, Copyright ©2003 - 2018, RPG Crossing Inc; powered by vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Template-Modifications by TMB