twitter facebook mastodon bluesky

Notices

Old Feb 17th, 2011, 03:54 AM
Juvenile Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 41
tylernull
"I think finding a good rhythm is essential. Of course, I've never actually picked a lock, but I've watched others do it, and rhythm does seem important."
Old Feb 17th, 2011, 03:55 AM
Juvenile Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
tylernull
"I'm not annoying you, am I Kegan?"
Old Feb 17th, 2011, 03:56 AM
Juvenile Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
tylernull
"Kegan?"

Last edited by tylernull; Feb 17th, 2011 at 03:56 AM.
Old Feb 17th, 2011, 03:56 AM
Juvenile Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
tylernull
"I'm not annoying you, am I?
Old Feb 20th, 2011, 05:20 AM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 5017
HughtheHand HughtheHand HughtheHand HughtheHand HughtheHand HughtheHand HughtheHand HughtheHand HughtheHand HughtheHand HughtheHand
With Stamos' assistance, or despite it rather, after about two minutes the lock lets out a click and the bolt slides back. On its own the door swings back slightly with a creak everyone can hear, allowing a sliver of light from the room beyond to spill out into the hallway where Kegan and Stamos stand.
Old Feb 20th, 2011, 09:51 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 887
dragonfire dragonfire dragonfire dragonfire dragonfire dragonfire dragonfire
Listening to the annoying rattling come from behind him Kegan quickly come to less than desirable thoughts, most of which involve a few daggers kept at his side, No Kegan dont do that, you promised yourself you wouldnt go down that road. with contiunious annoyance more thoughts move into his head, Maybe I can make it look like an accident
Old Feb 21st, 2011, 05:04 AM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
HughtheHand HughtheHand HughtheHand HughtheHand HughtheHand HughtheHand HughtheHand HughtheHand HughtheHand HughtheHand HughtheHand
OOCIs anyone opening the door? I need to know who, and where you guys are in the room.

Last edited by HughtheHand; Feb 21st, 2011 at 05:04 AM.
Old Feb 25th, 2011, 03:46 PM
Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 39
Shen
Reginald, suddenly energetic, as if waking from a slumber, lunges towards the door. I'll get it! Opening it widely without hesitation.
Old Feb 25th, 2011, 06:09 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
Round 3

Throwing the door open, the elf looks into another long, rectangular stone room. Within an instant, he can see the racks of food and supplies lining the walls on each side, a clear indication that this is a supply room or larder of some type. There are also odd barrels and sacks piled up in front of the shelves. In that instant, he can see that there are four or five barrels near the far wall, and behind those barrels are four kobolds, two holding crossbows which have just been fired.

Reginald's eyes barely register the glinting reflection of torchlight upon flying steel before the two bolts hit him, the first slicing a large gash on his arm, the second thudding into his midsection. It knocks the wind out of him and sends him reeling back a few paces. Behind him, the others duck out of the way of the projectiles.

Beyond the barrels, one of the kobolds begins furiously cranking his crossbow, while the other exchanges his fired weapon for one ready and waiting. "Kill the humans!" the kobold shouts as he raises the readied crossbow to his scaly shoulder. The third kobold begins to reload the spent weapon, while the fourth waits behind them, quaking slightly, his hand grasping something on the wall.

OOCYour turn! Kobold's had a readied action to shoot on the first person who opened the door. Reginald takes 6 points of damage from the two crossbow bolts. Anyone entering the room please make me a perception check. The kobolds have barricaded themselves behind the barrels at the far end of the room and are using them as cover. Along the way, there are barrels and sacks of food, which can be used to provide cover if you duck behind them. While you can move past the sacks and barrels in the main part of the room easily, the kobolds have enough barrels that those squares are considered difficult terrain. No charging through them, movement is double, though if you finish your movement there you can push a barrel aside as a swift action (DC: 7 Strength check)

Last edited by HughtheHand; Feb 25th, 2011 at 06:11 PM.
Old Feb 26th, 2011, 03:51 PM
Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 39
Shen
That's not how you welcome a guest! Reginald draws his bow and quickly ducks behind a large sack of whole grain oats, complete with a full day's serving of fiber, a daily part of your balanced breakfast.

With a flick of his wrist, Reginald fires a magical bolt of energy at the nearest Kobold, Dmg
Dice Roll:
1d4+1 (2)+1 Total = 3
striking him where the barrel does not cover.
Old Feb 28th, 2011, 09:11 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 887
dragonfire dragonfire dragonfire dragonfire dragonfire dragonfire dragonfire
Looking around the room, Oh man more of these guys, I seriously need to get myself a bow or something. Kegan rushes over move to b13to behind one of the barrels
Old May 10th, 2011, 12:21 PM
Juvenile Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
tylernull
Stamos, after daydreaming, realizes he's still here, and moves behind a barrel.