OOC The Bewildered Kobold Tavern - Page 9 - RPG Crossing
RPG Crossing Home Forums Create An Account! Site Rules & Help

RPG Crossing
Go Back   RPG Crossing > Games > Pathfinder: 1e > Pathfinder: Cult of the Ebon Destroyers
twitter facebook mastodon bluesky

Notices

Old Jul 24th, 2012, 10:06 AM
Back in green

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 9990
DukeofTuring DukeofTuring DukeofTuring DukeofTuring DukeofTuring DukeofTuring DukeofTuring DukeofTuring DukeofTuring DukeofTuring DukeofTuring
Not really a sour note, it's just that I can't seem to get back into character easily and wanted to know if I should make the effort. I'll take everyone else's silence as a lack of interest in the game unless someone says otherwise.

Regarding DMing, I think that this game was quite well run except for the pace. Obviously, everyone kept on posting, even when the posts were a few days apart, but it seemed to have eventually dissipated that intangible "mood" that's so crucial to running a successful game. But again, other than that, no complaints here. Evocative writing, good spelling and grammer, and a good job of handling multiple PCs lines of investigation at once.

Last edited by DukeofTuring; Jul 24th, 2012 at 10:08 AM.
Old Jul 25th, 2012, 12:03 PM
Anatomically Correct

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 187
L~Spine L~Spine
I am in agreement as well…

I am still motivated to continue along with the game, if everyone so decides. However, like you have both stated, I have felt the drive of the game slowly fading as well. For the past few days, I’ve been under the weather and dealing with a few RL issues so I haven’t gotten on the site as I would have liked. Like Duke, I’ve recently debated a response from Dravis to move things along but I feel with each continuing post I am delaying what may be inevitable.

With concern to your DMing, Bewildered, I have no complaints at all.
“Man is a shrewd inventor, and is ever taking the hint of a new machine from his own structure, adapting some secret of his own anatomy in iron, wood, and leather, to some required function in the work of the world.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

Last edited by L~Spine; Jul 25th, 2012 at 10:44 PM.
Old Jul 26th, 2012, 10:16 PM
Long has he Wandered

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 81
Red Pilgrim
I'm interested in continuing this game. Sadly it's been a very busy and eventful summer for me, I've had to contend with a house fire in addition to a busy schedule, but in my case slow posting has not been due to lack of interest. I'd like to see this campaign through until the end.

EDIT: I had a thought, BK, if our characters could have some time to get to know each other, something more extensive than the brief introductions during the festival, the players might be more invested in the game. And, on a selfish note, I'm interested to know about the other characters and their stories.

Last edited by Red Pilgrim; Jul 26th, 2012 at 10:18 PM.
Old Jul 28th, 2012, 11:29 AM
Back in green

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 9990
DukeofTuring DukeofTuring DukeofTuring DukeofTuring DukeofTuring DukeofTuring DukeofTuring DukeofTuring DukeofTuring DukeofTuring DukeofTuring
OK, well, I'll take Baxter's silence as a lack of interest.

Everyone, it was fun playing with you while the game was running good, and you all seem like good players/DMs. Hope this game goes well if you decide to keep it running and, regardless, good gaming in the future.

DoT
Old Jul 31st, 2012, 08:54 PM
Wandering The Forums...

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 649
Bewildered Kobold Bewildered Kobold Bewildered Kobold Bewildered Kobold Bewildered Kobold Bewildered Kobold
I wish there was an easier, nicer way for me to say this, but there doesn’t seem to be…

After taking the time to sort out the possible directions to continue the game, I’ve decided that ending the game is the best option. The game had progressed to a critical point of a first combat within the abandoned warehouse; a point that would make it very hard to recruit three more players and integrate their characters at this point…a weakness on part to the game’s setting.

I’ve enjoyed my time as your GM, and the best wishes and good gaming to you, DukeofTuring, Baxder, Red Pilgrim, and L~Spine…
Old Aug 1st, 2012, 03:51 PM
Long has he Wandered

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 81
Red Pilgrim
I'm sorry to hear the game is ending. I hope to get a chance to play with you guys again under different circumstances.

RP