Go Back   RPG Crossing > Games > Pathfinder: 1e > The Distorted Keep
twitter facebook mastodon bluesky

Notices

Old Mar 28th, 2020, 11:41 PM
Flower of Everything!

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 8220
ricktur63 ricktur63 ricktur63 ricktur63 ricktur63 ricktur63 ricktur63 ricktur63 ricktur63 ricktur63 ricktur63
Hope everyone is doing well and staying safe/healthy during these crazy troubling times.

Old Mar 29th, 2020, 01:42 AM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 3556
Panthas Panthas Panthas Panthas Panthas Panthas Panthas Panthas Panthas Panthas Panthas
I don't know, is there a world outside still beyond these four walls that shield me from the chaos?
Old Mar 29th, 2020, 02:05 AM
Nargle

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 45867
ekidnu ekidnu ekidnu ekidnu ekidnu ekidnu ekidnu ekidnu ekidnu ekidnu ekidnu
Life is pretty busy/challenging for me with telework but otherwise my family and I are fine. Thanks for kind thoughts ricktur. Hope you and yours are healthy and well.
Old Apr 13th, 2020, 02:57 PM
Bad Wolf

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 28745
Inem Inem Inem Inem Inem Inem Inem Inem Inem Inem Inem
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaMavster View Post
Huh. You really want to read about the adventures of angsty teenage boy and his female sidekicks (Inem and Wolf won't see this, right?)?

So yeah. I'm back on RPGCrossing and thought I'd pop in to my old stomping grounds and see if the other groups are still poking along. Turns out, you are! Awesome!
Inem sees everything, Inem sees all! He just has a slightly delayed reaction time these days

But yes, welcome back D, it's good to see you again. Especially in these current times!
Old Sep 13th, 2020, 08:16 PM
"Not just a pretty face."
Good People

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 16530
Captain Devonin Captain Devonin Captain Devonin Captain Devonin Captain Devonin Captain Devonin Captain Devonin Captain Devonin Captain Devonin Captain Devonin Captain Devonin
My apologies for the disappearing act. I messed up in both not mentioning something ahead of time, and in taking so long to do so now. I hadn't just forgotten--I'd reminded myself of it frequently once I got my head back on mostly straight. By then, though, it was a combination of not knowing what to say and it causing further anxiety (for multiple reasons), so I just... kept putting it off, and kept my head buried in the sand.

So, I apologise. For the disappearance and for taking so long to say something. My responses may have been inconsistent but that's very different from just poofing.

The short of it is: the pandemic blew up, so my anxiety exploded. I'm in an at-risk group due to my various health issues, and I suffer from severe anxiety. These did not mix. I was spending... more hours than I desire to share reading news and articles, causing myself daily anxiety attacks, and weekly panic attacks. For my own sanity and health, I needed to disconnect, rather abruptly. I'd only intended it to be a few weeks.

Sending a quick message at this point probably would have been best, but every single time I got online I'd inevitably, and quickly. get caught up/distrscted reading stories/articles, stressing, anxiety attack and shutting down/burying my head back in the sand. A few months to get passed that, and a few months of my headspace being all over, nowhere near really able to write or respond consistently, and here I am.

So, the end of it: even if there are those of you still around and wishing to continue, I'm not able to at this time, nor do I know when I will be. I know 'indefinite haitus' for a game usually means 'this game is dead' but I've no other recourse as I cannot promise any degree of consistency, or any degree of quality. And I'd rather not try to get the gears turning again right now with everything going on.
Old Nov 11th, 2020, 06:40 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 3556
Panthas Panthas Panthas Panthas Panthas Panthas Panthas Panthas Panthas Panthas Panthas
I don't know if I missed this post or what, since I haven't been active on the site much lately myself either.

Capt, don't feel bad. That is a very understandable reaction to this nightmare, especially in your circumstances and I don't blame you at all for disappearing, let alone not being able to continue this game at this time.

For myself, I wish you luck on surviving and hopefully doing some thriving of some level(hard though it may be for any of us) during the coming times and I will keep an eye here just in case of new developments.
Old Feb 27th, 2021, 09:26 AM
Nargle

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 45867
ekidnu ekidnu ekidnu ekidnu ekidnu ekidnu ekidnu ekidnu ekidnu ekidnu ekidnu
Just popping in to say hi. No pressure to resume or anything--just hope everyone is doing well, and that 2021 is treating you better than 2020.