twitter facebook mastodon bluesky

Notices

Old Jun 25th, 2013, 09:04 PM
Windrunner

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 10471
Scimmy Scimmy Scimmy Scimmy Scimmy Scimmy Scimmy Scimmy Scimmy Scimmy Scimmy
Noooo you guys are supposed to be ready for my triumphant return!
Old Jul 1st, 2013, 11:22 PM
The Pen Is Mightier

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 5731
Sir Alex Sir Alex Sir Alex Sir Alex Sir Alex Sir Alex Sir Alex Sir Alex Sir Alex Sir Alex Sir Alex
Hey everyone,

I’m so sorry to say that my life is kicking me in the butt on a regular basis lately. I have had almost no free time for the past few weeks, and I cannot see this situation changing for the next few months at least. Possibly much longer.

Multiple personal issues have come up and are intersecting like five hammers on an anvil. I have almost no mental energy left over for anything else and for that reason I need to take a break from the RPGX…for an indefinite amount of time. Everything is changing in my life right now, from a new job to selling & buying a home to a new baby plus some other commitments. I didn't plan it this way but there you have it. I don't see this craziness ever happening again at the same time, either.

I am truly sorry to miss out on all the adventures and to leave some of you stranded in our current games. Real life has to come first, however. I'll miss you guys so much. I’ll be thinking of you all, with fond memories and hopes for a return sometime next year. Please feel free to NPC my character(s) as much as you need to achieve a resolution. Again, sorry for any inconvenience.

Take care and happy adventuring!

Sir Alex
Old Jul 10th, 2013, 02:15 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 417
Konton Konton Konton Konton Konton
It's ok SA. I hope things settle into a good stable pace for you and that all those surprising changes bring you joy in the end