twitter facebook mastodon bluesky

Notices

Old Apr 4th, 2013, 01:40 PM
Guy 5/Corpse 10/Lich 5

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 807
Caput Caput Caput Caput Caput Caput Caput
"Aw. Well I wouldn't worry. We'll have you outta here soon as we can and in the mean time we can all look after ourselves." Darn it Tash. You turn big and fuzzy for a couple of days and suddenly you're all chummy with a magical pony. There goes the last of your grimdark cred. Oh, and now you're even THINKING the word "darn". This is rediculous.

Tasha holds up her rock and squints around to see what the others are up to, ready to gallumph into action.
Old Apr 7th, 2013, 04:08 AM
Massively Multitasking

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 10833
Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain
She nods at him, smiling gratefully, then turns to the jumps. If she is careful she should be able to jump across safely...

Lining up the jump, she starts running toward the edge, but then screeches to a halt "N-no no, I am not going to make that. Eeek.." She stops, barely missing the edge.

"Even if I jump this first bit, I don't think I can make the second jump or the last jump over there, there just isn't enough room to get a running start..."

"Any ideas?
Old Apr 9th, 2013, 07:01 PM
Young Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 0
PresN
Shash sits down at the edge of the chasm. He's not sure what to do here- he's starting to get pretty good at the "walk/run forward and swing your axe at things" part of adventuring, but he has no idea what to do with the "make a plan to explore a ruin" parts. Maybe this is something he should leave to the other members? He nods. Yes, this seems like a "smart people" thing, and he's not a smart person.

Saline skids to a stop next to him, bailing out of trying to jump and staggering a bit.

Shash reconsiders his previous conclusion.
Old Apr 20th, 2013, 03:00 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 9179
Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01
Billy: The arrows spin about, and you hear the grinding of stone and falling of pebbles. You may not have wanted to do that...

TSHUUUM

Or maybe you did. Adorable little energy bridges form between the platforms. Not entirely square, mind, but close enough to hop across. Presumably this place looked more respectable way back when it was built.

The platform at the left is now available for walking about on, and quick examination by the light of the force bridges reveals that it's just a really cheap illusion. There's stairs leading downward through there.
Old Apr 20th, 2013, 05:51 PM
Massively Multitasking

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 10833
Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain
Glad that her new handless form won't stop the party from advancing, she trots happily across the bridges to the other side. She looks at them curiously as she does, trying to figure out how they work and whether she could use such things in her own future magics.
Old Apr 25th, 2013, 04:18 PM
Young Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 0
PresN
Shash stands back up and takes the lead position again. "I guess we should head down these stairs." He proceeds to do so.

Looks like leaving the planning to the others worked out alright after all.