Go Back   RPG Crossing > Games > Pathfinder: 1e > Plot Devices
twitter facebook mastodon bluesky

Notices

Old Feb 1st, 2013, 07:25 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 9179
Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01
Fred: "Well, no ladies around here yet, but for you..." He smiles, and gives a twirl. When the muse comes back around, the 'he' is gone. "...I could be anything you want." She waves at the barstools. "Come, have a seat. What brings you here tonight? You don't seem like the folks Skieyl said wanted to play next week. Though, we are always looking for talented help." Again with the musical voice. You find your wings slowly perking up, despite your insistence that they play it cool. Stupid magical people.

Last edited by Fragmaster01; Feb 1st, 2013 at 07:26 PM.
Old Feb 2nd, 2013, 07:26 PM
The Good Doktor
Event Judge

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 30029
GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism
Wolfgang keeps looking around. The place didn't look that back actually. A bit magical in theme for his tastes but given the clientele not really a surprise.
Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 03:02 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 3148
Archaon Archaon Archaon Archaon Archaon Archaon Archaon Archaon Archaon Archaon Archaon
Moving down the stairs, Thaddeus takes a better look at the redhead hanging around the stage.

Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 07:48 PM
Massively Multitasking

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 10833
Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain
oocWith Charisma of -1, can I talk to people without instantly making them hate me? Dragons are people too...
"Ahh yes. Well we have been hired by an agency of people... like us." he says, not sure how else to put it, but gestures to the others in the group in all their glory. "We were told that three ladies ran this establishment, and there may have been a lack of understanding about how... our state might affect their clientelle?"

"I was wondering if you ladies would mind speaking with us privately about it? Without so many... normal ears around?"
He gives a closed lip smile, trying not to completly put her on edge. He means her no harm, would love to talk this out and have the problem solve itself, and constantly flashing big teeth doesn't help...
Old Feb 4th, 2013, 09:10 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01

OOCFull post will be up soon. Here's the club map. The Red Line shows parts of the basement floor that exist, but are covered up by parts of the first floor.
Old Feb 8th, 2013, 08:39 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 417
Konton Konton Konton Konton Konton
Brenton heads down the stairs slowly, noticing Thaddus had come this way but goes in the opposite direction while keeping his eyes peeled for any magical "hijinks"

Dice perception:
1d20+3 (6)+3 Total = 9

OOC:I do live!
Old Feb 10th, 2013, 09:43 PM
The Good Doktor
Event Judge

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 30029
GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism
Ah, it looks like the Dragon among them is getting down to business. Wolfgang follows, still smiling but seeing if he can remember anything he's read out of that strange book he got.
Old Mar 5th, 2013, 09:34 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
"Well, I suppose. I hope this isn't anything serious. You look so grim. Cmon, it's a bar, lighten up!" She leads you towards the stairs overlooking the stage.

Thaddeus: The stairs are awkward, but you manage to get down without too much slipping. On the stage is an odd sort of person. Lanky, covered in red fur, with two large fluffy tails. Kitsune, you recall from the meeting. Don't they all sneak into peoples houses and boink some housewife for kicks? In any case, this one doesn't look to be the type. Grungey, with earrings, damaged clothing, and two lit glowsticks hanging from one of his three belts. He looks freshly imported from a Japanese video game, with the energy and oddity to match. "Heyo. Lookin for something? The bar's back up there, if you got lost."
Old Mar 6th, 2013, 09:49 AM
Guy 5/Corpse 10/Lich 5

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 807
Caput Caput Caput Caput Caput Caput Caput
Tobias strolls up next to Fred. "Hey. I wouldn't worry too much, we're not here to stop you doin' anything. It's just this place is changing folks pretty quickly and we need to keep that under control somehow. Can I get black russian? Fred, you drinking?"
Old Mar 24th, 2013, 02:37 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 417
Konton Konton Konton Konton Konton
Having seen nothing at this section of the bar Brenton heads back down the way that he'd seen Thaddeus go to see if he'd been able to see anything.
Old Mar 24th, 2013, 08:16 PM
Massively Multitasking

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 10833
Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain
Nodding, the dragonperson looks around for his companions, giving them a head tilt to follow him. His big teeth make him the least nice and calming member of their squad so he is hoping that someone else will take over talking from here.

They want to this to end peacefully, after all. They didn't know they were doing anything wrong, and deserve the chance to fix it before they go all killing and freezing on their faces.