Go Back   RPG Crossing > Games > Pathfinder: 1e > Round Robin Heroes
twitter facebook mastodon bluesky

Notices

Old Jun 6th, 2013, 10:48 AM
Lord of the Dork Side

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 6049
darthcharon darthcharon darthcharon darthcharon darthcharon darthcharon darthcharon darthcharon darthcharon darthcharon darthcharon
I suggest aiming for astro chicken personally. He looks like the class cannon type, while the unholy roost appears a tank. The chicken gun might be another good choice, but as a construct it's probably more durable.
Old Jun 6th, 2013, 11:48 AM
3d6x6 in order

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1963
Lazersetcetera Lazersetcetera Lazersetcetera Lazersetcetera Lazersetcetera Lazersetcetera Lazersetcetera Lazersetcetera Lazersetcetera Lazersetcetera Lazersetcetera
Due to Astro Chuck's regeneration, someone who can guarantee over 10 points per round has to stay on it.

I will cast buffs etc. then go directly for the boss fowl. He gets more actions alone so we need to depower the beast before all of his allies are dead.

We feast tonight. I hope someone has breadcrumbs and spices among their possessions.
Old Jun 6th, 2013, 12:30 PM
Lord of the Dork Side

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 6049
darthcharon darthcharon darthcharon darthcharon darthcharon darthcharon darthcharon darthcharon darthcharon darthcharon darthcharon
His regeneration only applies when he's killed; we just need to do 10 extra damage twice and he'll stay down.
Old Jun 6th, 2013, 12:49 PM
3d6x6 in order

Tools
User Statistics
Lazersetcetera Lazersetcetera Lazersetcetera Lazersetcetera Lazersetcetera Lazersetcetera Lazersetcetera Lazersetcetera Lazersetcetera Lazersetcetera Lazersetcetera
Adrian should stay on the AstroChicken then. I will buff then fight boss directly. Remember you now have Cherry's divine thingy buff, you may want to use the extra attack per round bonus.

Last edited by Lazersetcetera; Jun 6th, 2013 at 12:50 PM.
Old Jun 6th, 2013, 02:48 PM
Mature Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 128
Fenris Fenris
I'm swinging for the first bird I see.
Old Jun 6th, 2013, 09:48 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 9179
Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01
Now that we're back up to 4 people, the game shall recommence! It's dinner time, folks! *fried chicken*
Old Jun 13th, 2013, 08:36 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01
Post in a few minutes. I must do a thing first. Then we can chicken dance.
Old Jun 13th, 2013, 11:16 PM
3d6x6 in order

Tools
User Statistics
FM, Balefire isn't a spell, it's a weird oracle Supernatural thing. I didn't even know that concentration was an issue. And twice in two rounds?

Two of us are still on fire and I can't cast spells. Is it possible to cast a cantrip? Create Water (18 gallons) on top of the pair of us should suffice. What DC will you want for Cherry to cast it?
Old Jun 14th, 2013, 12:32 AM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
Oh. I did not know that. Fine. You may do your piddling damage, with all those 1s.

And yeah, that would work. The burning increases the DC by 1/2 the damage, while any normal damage taken during the round is a 1-1. That was the main problem of your thing this round, is that you also took the turret fire damage.

Last edited by Fragmaster01; Jun 14th, 2013 at 12:34 AM.
Old Jun 14th, 2013, 12:34 AM
3d6x6 in order

Tools
User Statistics
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fragmaster01 View Post
Oh. I did not know that. Fine. You may do your piddling damage, with all those 1s.
Oh piss off, you cheeky ****

Last edited by Lazersetcetera; Jun 14th, 2013 at 12:37 AM.
Old Jun 14th, 2013, 10:37 AM
Mature Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
Fenris Fenris
Before I post I wanna ask a quick question. If I go to rage would I still be able to attack with my sword/Telekinesis? Just wonderin cause, the ability is intelligence based and I don't think I can use that while raging.
Old Jun 14th, 2013, 11:43 AM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
Yes, you can, on grounds that that would be mean of me otherwise.
Old Jun 14th, 2013, 11:47 AM
3d6x6 in order

Tools
User Statistics
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenris View Post
Before I post I wanna ask a quick question. If I go to rage would I still be able to attack with my sword/Telekinesis? Just wonderin cause, the ability is intelligence based and I don't think I can use that while raging.
Sadly, I think not as Int skills are specifically called out:

"While raging, a barbarian cannot use any Charisma-, Dexterity-, or Intelligence-based skills (except for Balance, Escape Artist, Intimidate, and Ride), the Concentration skill, or any abilities that require patience or concentration, nor can he cast spells or activate magic items that require a command word, a spell trigger (such as a wand), or spell completion (such as a scroll) to function"

BTW FM is not a cheeky ****, he's just a mischievous ****
Old Jun 14th, 2013, 12:58 PM
Mature Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
Fenris Fenris
Just figured I'd ask. I didn't wanna assume in either direction and end up screwing myself over it.