Old Oct 9th, 2013, 09:44 AM
Rat of Dubious Liniage
Event Judge  

Former Staff  

Hall of Fame DM 2008

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1731
Colatine Colatine Colatine Colatine Colatine Colatine Colatine Colatine Colatine Colatine Colatine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toba View Post
Hey all,

As you may of noticed, I've had an extensive gap in posting and activity on the site. As such, I owe all of you a rather large apology, especially Colatine. Sorry.

In short, real life has overwhelmed me lately. Work has doubled, volleyball has resumed, and I've made the addition of a girlfriend into my routine. Sadly, this leaves little time for much site activity, and I am in the process of trimming my games down to what I can reasonably manage without lying to myself that I have time for all of it.

It looks like I need to withdraw from this game, which quite honestly, blows sh*t for me, as Mael was one of my favorite characters I have ever had the privilege of playing. Perhaps, down the road, should free time miraculously return to me, I will pop in and ask for a chance to rejoin this fantastic game. In the mean time, I regretfully can't manage to keep playing.

Good luck to you all, and hopefully see you around the site!

Cheers,
~Toba
No worries bud, we'll miss you. Sorry, was my birthday weekend and got surprised with a get away trip! Back in the basket now, so to speak. Will update tomorrow.
Old Oct 9th, 2013, 09:17 PM
Ice Cream Cultist

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 7907
Megiddo Megiddo Megiddo Megiddo Megiddo Megiddo Megiddo Megiddo Megiddo Megiddo Megiddo
Sorry to hear that Toba- I wish you luck.

I'm still around, mostly. I just am sort of confused by the whole play combat thing, so Dharak's just watching for a bit.
There is a sacredness in tears. They are not the mark of weakness, but of power. They speak more eloquently than ten thousand tongues. They are the messengers of overwhelming grief, of deep contrition, and of unspeakable love. ~ Washington Irving
Custom Dice Bags
Old Oct 9th, 2013, 09:30 PM
Ars artis gratia

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 24916
TeufelHeunden TeufelHeunden TeufelHeunden TeufelHeunden TeufelHeunden TeufelHeunden TeufelHeunden TeufelHeunden TeufelHeunden TeufelHeunden TeufelHeunden
On my phone so please excuse typos

Regarding the performance combat, the way I interpret it is looking at it like the WWF. The combatants try to sway the crowd by winning the fight and gets points to sway the crowd with winning rolls towards the performance. They also also are basically in a fist a cuff so they are pummeling each other. Short of a knock out, whoever has the highest score in swaying the crowd wins.

As far as those in the audience, I am not sure how much sway you can have on the rest of the crowd but I think you can help somewhat.
Old Oct 16th, 2013, 11:59 AM
Ars artis gratia

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 24916
TeufelHeunden TeufelHeunden TeufelHeunden TeufelHeunden TeufelHeunden TeufelHeunden TeufelHeunden TeufelHeunden TeufelHeunden TeufelHeunden TeufelHeunden
I think it is about time to get this Party Started
Old Nov 24th, 2013, 03:36 PM
Ice Cream Cultist

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 7907
Megiddo Megiddo Megiddo Megiddo Megiddo Megiddo Megiddo Megiddo Megiddo Megiddo Megiddo
Anyone know what happened to Colatine?
There is a sacredness in tears. They are not the mark of weakness, but of power. They speak more eloquently than ten thousand tongues. They are the messengers of overwhelming grief, of deep contrition, and of unspeakable love. ~ Washington Irving
Custom Dice Bags