RPG Crossing
twitter facebook mastodon bluesky

Notices

Old Nov 15th, 2013, 07:44 AM
Ice Cream Cultist

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 7907
Megiddo Megiddo Megiddo Megiddo Megiddo Megiddo Megiddo Megiddo Megiddo Megiddo Megiddo
I haven't actually run that far yet. Lolindir will stop once outside the prison and across the bridge. Even then, we'll probably have some form of pursuit- and I wouldn't be surprised to see some guards on the other side of the bridge, or that shoot at us from the walls.
There is a sacredness in tears. They are not the mark of weakness, but of power. They speak more eloquently than ten thousand tongues. They are the messengers of overwhelming grief, of deep contrition, and of unspeakable love. ~ Washington Irving
Custom Dice Bags
Old Nov 18th, 2013, 02:57 PM
of flesh

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 10494
Quarterpound Quarterpound Quarterpound Quarterpound Quarterpound Quarterpound Quarterpound Quarterpound Quarterpound Quarterpound Quarterpound
I'm very sorry to say that I'm going to be taking a hiatus from RPGX.

My posting, as I'm sure you've all noticed, has decreased dramatically over the last two months, due to a combination of a new work project taking over my work day (closing the windows I had before during the day to post and ensuring I'm too wrecked when I get home to come up with anything creative) and personal issues I've been experiencing in home life.

I'm ashamed to have to close this game so close to it starting, but I am more ashamed to try and keep it going in this momentum-less pace and have the story suffer for it. You guys created some great characters and I was looking forward to a great, long adventure path to watch them grow (or die).

I'm going to see if there's an interest for someone to take over the game, or if any of you are interested in taking over the game, and hopefully keep it going that way. Otherwise, maybe when I return (I'm hoping I can someday), we can continue, start afresh, or something.

Thank you for your understanding and I apologize for the lackluster game launch.

~QP
Old Nov 19th, 2013, 08:23 PM
Ice Cream Cultist

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 7907
Megiddo Megiddo Megiddo Megiddo Megiddo Megiddo Megiddo Megiddo Megiddo Megiddo Megiddo
I understand- I had to do the same thing for some of my games. I'm definitely cool to keep playing if someone took over. I hope things even out for you.
There is a sacredness in tears. They are not the mark of weakness, but of power. They speak more eloquently than ten thousand tongues. They are the messengers of overwhelming grief, of deep contrition, and of unspeakable love. ~ Washington Irving
Custom Dice Bags