RPG Crossing
twitter facebook mastodon bluesky

Notices

Old Aug 18th, 2014, 02:55 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 9179
Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01
I have internet in the new apartment, which fills me with delight. Now I can post in your general direction.

Also, everything else is slowly fixing. The joys of snatching up a 1 bedroom in a town that Does Not Believe in Them. Complex under new management, they're busy repairing things(they paved out the potholes in the parking lot between signing and moving in, for example).

For the battle, I'm just gonna go ahead and extrapolate. Also, do fill me with recommendations about players.
Old Aug 19th, 2014, 07:18 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01
I'm mildly concerned that Schniderman knows what Purple Drank is. Have you... have you been guzzling the purple drank? You could do worse, I guess, but I'm probably comparing to Moridain's character guzzling Radioactive Waste for intentional mutations. Purple Drank is at least... medicinal.
Old Aug 19th, 2014, 07:35 PM
Goblin Slayer

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 3292
Schniderman Schniderman Schniderman Schniderman Schniderman Schniderman Schniderman Schniderman Schniderman Schniderman Schniderman
Well upon googling it, I see purple drank is actually a thing. When I wrote that, I was thinking more in line with this:
Old Aug 20th, 2014, 11:31 AM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
See, I only know because I live near Houston, where it is A Thing. It sounds terrifying.

Anyway, I should have a replacement person. With luck, we can get some level of function on him in time for the MANGLING MACHINE. That is, unless you don't want to mangle. You are 1 XP away from leveling now, though, so that would make you level 4 without needing to go back into Floor 3.

wolven: Koh's character sheet and flavor info needs to join the Character Thread.

Last edited by Fragmaster01; Aug 20th, 2014 at 11:34 AM.
Old Aug 30th, 2014, 02:51 AM
Goblin Slayer

Tools
User Statistics
Schniderman Schniderman Schniderman Schniderman Schniderman Schniderman Schniderman Schniderman Schniderman Schniderman Schniderman
Just want to let everyone know, I'm going to Victoria for the labour day long weekend, and my Internet access will be limited. Hopefully I'll be able to make do with my spotty connection and get any necessary posts up in a timely fashion, but on my tablet the formatting might be a bit below my usual standard. I hope it doesn't cause any problems, and that everything goes smoothly for everyone.

Cheers.
Old Sep 7th, 2014, 11:33 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
I waited around hoping for a new person, but he did not pan out. Work got busy, and there was already the mild issue of a baby coming in now 2 weeks. Babies make it hard to do things like post, or sleep.

I shall keep looking for person. For now, continue on to wherever it is you are going unless you have a suggestion for a goober to add. MANGLING MACHINE? Back to the Temple? Or on to a new floor?
Old Sep 20th, 2014, 02:26 AM
Goblin Slayer

Tools
User Statistics
I'd really like to say sorry for not posting as often as I'd ought to, Frag. My bad. I'll try for tomorrow morning to get a Chu post up.

On an semi-related note, do we have anyone in the party that can actually deal with traps?
Old Sep 25th, 2014, 12:02 AM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
So yeah, Icereach blew up. Still missing in action, no word from him. What should we do, fellow blorpers?
Old Sep 25th, 2014, 07:07 PM
*woof*

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 8123
jj_wolven jj_wolven jj_wolven jj_wolven jj_wolven jj_wolven jj_wolven jj_wolven jj_wolven jj_wolven jj_wolven
Who is left?

-me
Old Sep 25th, 2014, 08:29 PM
Goblin Slayer

Tools
User Statistics
I'm here. Second Chance seems AWOL, Icereach blew up. Is Caput still alive, or did the zombie hookers get him/her too?
Old Sep 26th, 2014, 02:38 AM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
Caput can always be hooliganed up from his nest. That said, we do have an exploding person problem. Do you have any nominations for people to join the game? The remaining apps in the thread were kinda lackluster.
Old Sep 29th, 2014, 12:44 AM
*woof*

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 8123
jj_wolven jj_wolven jj_wolven jj_wolven jj_wolven jj_wolven jj_wolven jj_wolven jj_wolven jj_wolven jj_wolven
I nominate the zombie hookers...wait, are they not players?

-me