RPG Crossing
twitter facebook mastodon bluesky

Notices

Old Aug 8th, 2014, 09:51 AM
Ice Cream Cultist

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 7907
Megiddo Megiddo Megiddo Megiddo Megiddo Megiddo Megiddo Megiddo Megiddo Megiddo Megiddo
No worries.
There is a sacredness in tears. They are not the mark of weakness, but of power. They speak more eloquently than ten thousand tongues. They are the messengers of overwhelming grief, of deep contrition, and of unspeakable love. ~ Washington Irving
Custom Dice Bags
Old Aug 9th, 2014, 09:33 AM
Femme as Hecc

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 8974
Muggins Muggins Muggins Muggins Muggins Muggins Muggins Muggins Muggins Muggins Muggins
I fully understand, Aerandor. I've never had the same experience myself (my extended family is rather small, and we all get on rather well), but I've heard it recounted (in detail) enough times before.

I wish you the best luck in recovering from your terribly, terribly harrowing experience.
Old Aug 11th, 2014, 08:34 AM
Space dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 2062
Kittenmancer Kittenmancer Kittenmancer Kittenmancer Kittenmancer Kittenmancer Kittenmancer Kittenmancer Kittenmancer Kittenmancer Kittenmancer
I'm chill. Take your time, Aerandor.
Old Aug 15th, 2014, 02:13 AM
Bewitched by the Moon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 4261
Aerandor Aerandor Aerandor Aerandor Aerandor Aerandor Aerandor Aerandor Aerandor Aerandor Aerandor
Yay for walls of secret text! Anyway, the long overdue post is finally up. Also, I've been doing a bit more behind the scenes research and plotting, which has been a good thing for re-inspiring me for the immediate future. Let's hope for some good things to come
Old Aug 26th, 2014, 09:06 PM
Ready for Battle

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 15243
Atalla Wanderer Atalla Wanderer Atalla Wanderer Atalla Wanderer Atalla Wanderer Atalla Wanderer Atalla Wanderer Atalla Wanderer Atalla Wanderer Atalla Wanderer Atalla Wanderer
Hullo, all.

iwood's moving, and won't have reliable internet until Thursday.
Old Aug 29th, 2014, 03:49 PM
Just a person

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 3502
iwood2465 iwood2465 iwood2465 iwood2465 iwood2465 iwood2465 iwood2465 iwood2465 iwood2465 iwood2465 iwood2465
Thanks Atalla

How is everyone doing?
Old Aug 29th, 2014, 08:28 PM
Bewitched by the Moon

Tools
User Statistics
Aerandor Aerandor Aerandor Aerandor Aerandor Aerandor Aerandor Aerandor Aerandor Aerandor Aerandor
Been dealing with crappy service from my internet provider so I decided to switch, which cost me a few days of not posting. Looks like I'm good to go now so I'll try to update soon.
Old Sep 19th, 2014, 03:33 AM
Space dragon

Tools
User Statistics
Kittenmancer Kittenmancer Kittenmancer Kittenmancer Kittenmancer Kittenmancer Kittenmancer Kittenmancer Kittenmancer Kittenmancer Kittenmancer
I will be out of the country for the next 2 weeks and a bit, with no PC access.
Old Oct 6th, 2014, 03:12 PM
Ice Cream Cultist

Tools
User Statistics
Megiddo Megiddo Megiddo Megiddo Megiddo Megiddo Megiddo Megiddo Megiddo Megiddo Megiddo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aerandor View Post
Been dealing with crappy service from my internet provider so I decided to switch, which cost me a few days of not posting. Looks like I'm good to go now so I'll try to update soon.
Any word?
There is a sacredness in tears. They are not the mark of weakness, but of power. They speak more eloquently than ten thousand tongues. They are the messengers of overwhelming grief, of deep contrition, and of unspeakable love. ~ Washington Irving
Custom Dice Bags
Old Oct 14th, 2014, 12:50 PM
Bewitched by the Moon

Tools
User Statistics
Sorry for delaying this game so much and not communicating with you guys better.

My life has become extremely hectic since about mid-summer (more than it already was, which is saying something), what with searching for a new job somewhere else and hoping to move, and taking on more and more work in the meantime just to make ends meet. I kept hoping things would get better, and I'd suddenly have time enough to post, but as the weeks have gone by, I've come to realize it just isn't going to happen anytime soon.

Even in the rare moments where I have had free time, I've found utterly no energy to muster up creativity. I'd pull up the site, read through a few posts.. and then nothing would come. This has been true for all the games I'm involved in. I really liked where this game was going, and appreciated the commitment you guys have had to it even though it was slow going. Thanks so much for the support, and I hope there isn't too many hard feelings.

I hope things will change for the better someday, but as it is, I intend to go on hiatus from the site until it does improve. Maybe time and creative energy will come back to me, and I'll return, maybe not. Either way, happy gaming!
Old Oct 14th, 2014, 09:15 PM
Ice Cream Cultist

Tools
User Statistics
Safe travels.

Hit me up if you ever come back
Custom Dice Bags
Old Oct 15th, 2014, 10:22 AM
Space dragon

Tools
User Statistics
Sorry to hear you're having problems. If you ever want to resume the game I'll be interested.

Best of luck and take care!