twitter facebook mastodon bluesky

Notices

Old Jul 15th, 2014, 06:35 PM
Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 54
Angarato
I was just checking in to read the story and thought I would suggest that Naia might could benefit from some of my old stuff.

I think Reynard snagged my mace, but in my haversack was 1175.45 gp, +1 Black Studded Leather armor, boots of elven kind, ring of grasping grave, sleeves of many garments and a heavy shield of greater arrow deflection (+3 AC mundane projectiles).

Also an explorer's outfit, water skin (full), 14 trail rations, and spell casters pouch not sure if any of that is useful.

Last edited by Angarato; Jul 15th, 2014 at 06:38 PM.
Old Jul 20th, 2014, 05:13 AM
Applejack is Best Pony

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1041
Valistar Valistar Valistar Valistar Valistar Valistar Valistar Valistar
Sorry about not posting for so long. I've been trying to settle into being in Guam (which is a terrible place). Put in 13 hours at work yesterday (ugh). Anyway, it looks like my work schedule should be getting a little easier coming up soon so in theory I should be back to posting slightly more often.
Old Jul 24th, 2014, 08:56 PM
Rarity is Best Pony

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1860
dragune185 dragune185 dragune185 dragune185 dragune185 dragune185 dragune185 dragune185 dragune185 dragune185 dragune185
It's all good! No worries here.
Old Jul 25th, 2014, 04:18 PM
The Original Dragon Man

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 12176
DraconigenaArma DraconigenaArma DraconigenaArma DraconigenaArma DraconigenaArma DraconigenaArma DraconigenaArma DraconigenaArma DraconigenaArma DraconigenaArma DraconigenaArma
Oh look, a market! The quartermaster report is current. I'll be selling everything here unless there's something someone wants.

Also, just confirming, did your cohort receive more than just the eel skin armor?
Old Jul 26th, 2014, 07:06 AM
Applejack is Best Pony

Tools
User Statistics
I think Naia is also getting the bladed belt, boots of elvenkind, and one of the shortbows (the better one if no one else was taking it) as well as arrows to go with it. I recommend also giving her the Mithral shortsword and ring of protection +1 if no one else is taking them. I recommend the group keep the serpent staff and any red iron they come across as it is a reasonably rare crafting material.

Also, if desired, you can have Venkin "disenchant" magical items on the field granting crafting materials worth the same as what you would normally sell the item for. Unfortunately, crafting materials themselves typically sell for less than they are worth for crafting.

Any elven made goods can be purchased for a discount in this town, but Venkin can craft anything magical for less than what you could purchase here. On the other hand, if you are looking for any exotic woods this would be the place to get them. Some non-magical items are available here that aren't normally available elsewhere that can later be enchanted. For example you could purchase a greatbow here which would do 1d10+str (it comes able to handle up to a +6 bonus), x3 crit, and 130 foot range increment. Cost is 1200 gp, but comes masterwork already (made from darkwood).

Any normally metal armor can be purchased in ironwood form here (ultimately same stats as the metal variety but made from wood). Other items that I haven't mentioned that you can think of that would fit what might be able to be purchased here can be discussed and will likely be available for purchase (for example, various types of arrows, or a spear shaft that can temporarily lengthen itself).

I will post in game sometime today or tomorrow (depending on where you currently live it's already tomorrow for me).
Old Aug 4th, 2014, 04:49 PM
The Original Dragon Man

Tools
User Statistics
DraconigenaArma DraconigenaArma DraconigenaArma DraconigenaArma DraconigenaArma DraconigenaArma DraconigenaArma DraconigenaArma DraconigenaArma DraconigenaArma DraconigenaArma
Now that the site is back online, I updated the quartermaster thread to include things that were given to the critter. Everything not bold I'll be selling barring anyone taking something they didn't think they wanted.
Old Aug 8th, 2014, 04:40 PM
The Original Dragon Man

Tools
User Statistics
Good morning! I'd like to take a moment to promote the site's nominations for Hall of Fame Games! I always get really excited about it, and not just because my game Knick Knacks of Doom is currently in the running. I find one of the best things about RPGx has always been its commitment to the community of players. In line with Outplay and Iron DM and post of the month, the yearly Hall of Fame induction process is an amazing commitment to the people and players that make this site better than anywhere else to role play online. The best part is that it's not a cabal of moderators choosing their friend's games behind closed doors. The entire site is invited to be involved in honoring these amazing games. Because of that amazing opportunity that we have as a site and a community I strongly urge you drop by and vote for your favorite game. I am not trying to lobby for a vote for my game Knick Knacks of Doom (but every vote helps!), because every game involved in the process benefits from a surge of community involvement. RPGx is one of the only places you get to participate in such a unique event - don't less it pass you by! And of course, don't forget to tell your friends.

Last edited by DraconigenaArma; Aug 8th, 2014 at 05:04 PM.
Old Aug 9th, 2014, 04:18 PM
Rarity is Best Pony

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1860
dragune185 dragune185 dragune185 dragune185 dragune185 dragune185 dragune185 dragune185 dragune185 dragune185 dragune185
Can I purchase some raw materials? Like certain types of wood? If yes, what is the conversion rate in GP to product.

PS - Thanks Draco for updating the quatermaster's list.

Last edited by dragune185; Aug 9th, 2014 at 04:19 PM.
Old Aug 9th, 2014, 08:41 PM
Applejack is Best Pony

Tools
User Statistics
You can purchase raw materials. Most wood products will have similar prices to what can be found in the books. If you are just looking for straight up raw materials, those continue to be a 1 to 1 conversion of gp to mats. If you would like to purchase specifically wood materials for a specific wooden magic item then a diplomacy check can be made to reduce the cost.

So I rolled some appropriate (secret) checks for talking to the guards for you guys... Killian managed to get a natural 20, making this far shorter and easier an encounter than intended. Still giving rewards though.

Last edited by Valistar; Aug 9th, 2014 at 08:51 PM.
Old Aug 21st, 2014, 01:15 AM
The Original Dragon Man

Tools
User Statistics
I'm holding off posting until we confirm what types of preps those who are preppy have prepped during the downtime.

Last edited by DraconigenaArma; Aug 21st, 2014 at 01:15 AM.
Old Sep 17th, 2014, 08:27 PM
Applejack is Best Pony

Tools
User Statistics
Alright, I'll be honest, I haven't been getting all that much joy out of running this game and from the lack of people posting and how hard it's been to keep people posting even in the past I'm just going to call the game dead and put more time and effort into the games that I play in. I'm sorry everyone!
Old Sep 17th, 2014, 09:19 PM
The Original Dragon Man

Tools
User Statistics
That's fair. Lemme know if you start things up again.