Great Wyrm
Good People

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 29974
Xian Xian Xian Xian Xian Xian Xian Xian Xian Xian Xian
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassafrass View Post
I'm pretty swamped too. I've got bronchitis for the second week running and my game count hasn't dwindled the way I need it to if I want to keep up any reasonable pace on this site, and that's a problem. Adding to it isn't something I'm going to spend a lot of time thinking about.
As much as I don't want to admit defeat and give up the opportunity to play and learn from the greats of this site, I think that the atmospherics here are pretty clear. To be honest, I don't think Sass' load is ever going to get lighter since the games he runs are that good.

It was an honor to have been included in such great company! I have learned so much that I can never fully thank the collective here enough for the opportunity to walk upon giants.

Onward!

Cheers, Xian
Old Oct 9th, 2017, 01:59 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 35662
mountainbound mountainbound mountainbound mountainbound mountainbound mountainbound mountainbound mountainbound mountainbound mountainbound mountainbound
Same goes for me. It was a great game, and exciting to have the experience of handing over a game to someone new every so often. Great to be exposed to so many excellent DMs and get a taste of so many different styles. Thank you to all of you for being part of this project, and for making it a great game in the process.

MB
Old Oct 9th, 2017, 08:02 PM
Man・Earth・Sky
Good People  

Event Judge  

Hall of Fame 2015  

Hall of Fame DM 2017  

Hall of Fame DM 2018

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 63652
Sassafrass Sassafrass Sassafrass Sassafrass Sassafrass Sassafrass Sassafrass Sassafrass Sassafrass Sassafrass Sassafrass
I've enjoyed the experience and had a lot of fun with it. It's been an honor and a hoot to have been hanging out with ye lot.