Go Back   RPG Crossing > Games > Pathfinder: 1e > Like Unto a God
twitter facebook mastodon bluesky

Notices

Old Mar 31st, 2014, 02:05 PM
MostlyMaddeninglyMadMan

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 5361
Mostlymad Mostlymad Mostlymad Mostlymad Mostlymad Mostlymad Mostlymad Mostlymad Mostlymad Mostlymad Mostlymad
For those curious about my blasting wilder build I've posted it here and welcome to comments to make it better:

http://www.rpgcrossing.com/showthread.php?t=145259

And I'd be happy to use this or my current toon in a fight if someone wants to get a PVP game off the ground before I get mine up and running.
"There's a slope down toward evil, a gentle gradient that can be ignored at each step, unfelt. It's not until you look back, see the distant heights where you once lived, that you understand your journey." - Prince of Thorns
Old Apr 5th, 2014, 05:12 PM
Ghost of the GoB

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 955
Samurai Zero Samurai Zero Samurai Zero Samurai Zero Samurai Zero Samurai Zero Samurai Zero Samurai Zero
Well, I'm officially leaving this thread. I don't think Arcturus would have given Mostlymad's character much in terms of a fight anyway. So long as the dice gods allowed me, I might have gotten 1 or 2 hits in, but there would be no way I could delay him long enough to win, it would eventually get to his turn where he would then 1 shot me. (I think I have 180ish hp in total). Good luck everyone.
Old Apr 6th, 2014, 06:25 AM
I win with JJCP.~

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 688
CorpZeWolVe CorpZeWolVe CorpZeWolVe CorpZeWolVe CorpZeWolVe CorpZeWolVe
I'm sorry guys, I can't play this, and I really wanted to, because no matter how tough the characters were against my monk, he could have easily thrown your attacks back atcha. I look forward to reading this thread when I return from BTC. It already looks great.