Out Of Character III - Fangwood Keep - Page 15 - RPG Crossing
RPG Crossing Home Forums Create An Account! Site Rules & Help

RPG Crossing
Go Back   RPG Crossing > Games > Pathfinder: 1e > Pathfinder Module Short Adventures
twitter facebook mastodon bluesky

Notices

Old Jun 13th, 2014, 07:07 PM
Private Contractor

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 254
llothos llothos llothos
I'll try to post response tonight
Old Jun 15th, 2014, 06:59 PM
Dice are now Fate Cubes
Good People

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 7505
Totentanzen Totentanzen Totentanzen Totentanzen Totentanzen Totentanzen Totentanzen Totentanzen Totentanzen Totentanzen Totentanzen
Hey everyone sooo life got in the way again. We switched apartment complexes at the last minute and are busy getting everything moved in and I am in the midst of training for a new job. I want to stay in the game but I will not be posting for probably at least another week or two. Thank you for being patient! I will try to peek in once in awhile when we get internet up and going. But have no fear I will return!
Old Jun 17th, 2014, 08:14 PM
I'm the Scatman!

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 3030
Spazztick Spazztick Spazztick Spazztick Spazztick Spazztick Spazztick Spazztick Spazztick Spazztick Spazztick
NO worries Toten, I've been pretty busy lately as well.. I will have a post up for you all soon, if not today then tomorrow. (Girlfriend is leaving for a couple weeks, so I have been trying to spend extra time with her before she goes. However, once she's gone.. my activity is going to be pretty high, at least I imagine so. ^^) Hope all is going well with everybody, it's been a blast DMing this game, and can't wait to get you guys through and out of Fangwood keep, that way my real story ideas can start taking off.

Oh and Bart, keep those eyes open for that squirrel ;]
Old Jun 17th, 2014, 09:30 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 7012
Geldar Geldar Geldar Geldar Geldar Geldar Geldar Geldar Geldar Geldar Geldar
Good stuff, guys.
Old Jun 17th, 2014, 10:02 PM
I'm the Scatman!

Tools
User Statistics
Spazztick Spazztick Spazztick Spazztick Spazztick Spazztick Spazztick Spazztick Spazztick Spazztick Spazztick
I've also got a bunch of goodies a friend loaned me, before he left the country a couple weeks ago. I haven't got the chance to play with yet, which will dominate the other portion of my time xD (Occulus Rift, a bad ass steam box, xbox one/ps4... so I don't imagine I'll get much sleep over the next two weeks.)
Old Jun 19th, 2014, 08:00 PM
Dice are now Fate Cubes
Good People

Tools
User Statistics
Totentanzen Totentanzen Totentanzen Totentanzen Totentanzen Totentanzen Totentanzen Totentanzen Totentanzen Totentanzen Totentanzen
I have internet now so we shall see if I can begin to pick up my posts once more haha.
Old Jun 20th, 2014, 07:13 PM
Dice are now Fate Cubes
Good People

Tools
User Statistics
So now we are headed towards the keep correct? That other group that yelled saddle up is probably from the keep?
Old Jun 20th, 2014, 07:43 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
^I think you're right Toten (I think those jokers are coming from there).
Old Jun 24th, 2014, 11:24 AM
Secretly Cephalopodal

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1009
RainbowMagicPen RainbowMagicPen RainbowMagicPen RainbowMagicPen RainbowMagicPen RainbowMagicPen RainbowMagicPen RainbowMagicPen
Okay my schedule got pretty hectic and I think I need to accept that I'm not able to post right now. I'm going out of town starting on Friday the 27th and coming back on the 5th of next month. This is a mix of social visit and scouting the area that we want to move to, so it's entirely likely that once we get down there I will have time and reduced stress to be able to post again. But until then I'm going to be pretty silent. I apologize for my stubborn refusal to accept this fact up until now, and for my absence in the coming period.

If at any point you would like me to step down so someone more active can take my place, I totally understand. Just shoot me a PM to let me know.
Old Jun 25th, 2014, 09:57 PM
Dice are now Fate Cubes
Good People

Tools
User Statistics
Ok...im sorry about all of my annoyances. I now work a 11 hour job m-f so I will be backing out of my games until I have more time. i am sorry..
Old Jun 26th, 2014, 12:43 AM
I'm the Scatman!

Tools
User Statistics
Yikes. Well that's a bummer, but understandable Toten... I'll NPC you off in another direction, with hope for a future return. Thanks for playing.

As for everybody else, I'll have a new post up for you all soon. I know it's a busy time for a lot of us, but have no fear I plan to make sure this game sticks around for awhile.. at least until I apply for my own game, and then move to a proper named game to suit the story, then I can recruit extra spots if need be.
Old Jul 3rd, 2014, 08:00 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
Hope everyone has a great weekend coming up. Happy Fourth to my fellow US residents. Enjoying this game with all of you. I'll be away for the weekend but whenever we pick up next week I'll jump on in. Cheers all.
Old Jul 3rd, 2014, 10:08 PM
I'm the Scatman!

Tools
User Statistics
Oh we'll be picking back up, I've just been kind of putting off adding more right now... busy time for all of us I'm sure. (Plus I'm working out exactly what's going on over there at the keep. Hope your 4th is rockin' as well. I have no clue what I'm doing for it, and I actually have the day off from work... so I should really make some plans lol.

So any of you play any new video games lately? (I just started playing Child of Light. Which I find to be a blast, as well as extremely pleasing on the eyes/mind.)
Old Jul 30th, 2014, 10:28 PM
Private Contractor

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 254
llothos llothos llothos
It's been forever since I've been on here. I've been playing wildstar, watch dogs and clash of clans casually. But mostly I've been playing star wars: edge of the empire for my local home game.