Go Back   RPG Crossing > Games > Pathfinder: 1e > The Advanced Scouts
twitter facebook mastodon bluesky

Notices

Old Jun 4th, 2014, 04:29 PM
Ars artis gratia

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 24916
TeufelHeunden TeufelHeunden TeufelHeunden TeufelHeunden TeufelHeunden TeufelHeunden TeufelHeunden TeufelHeunden TeufelHeunden TeufelHeunden TeufelHeunden
If you do decide to go out and recruit new players, maybe think about adjusting the post rate for the game to a bit slower pace to set expectations. Sometimes new players will come in expecting rapid post and if they do not see updates within a couple of days get disillusioned and lose interest driving the rate slower until interest drops.

Realistically it seemed that we were at about 2 post/player per week maybe one. If that is what is expected then there if there is a space between posts some don't get as concerned and keep interest better.

My two pieces of copper

I like the concept of the game, let us know what you decide.
Old Jun 8th, 2014, 01:36 AM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 2685
TheMystic TheMystic TheMystic TheMystic TheMystic TheMystic TheMystic TheMystic TheMystic TheMystic TheMystic
I think at the moment I am not in the right place to continue GMing this game. If that changes in the future I'll be sure to get into contact with you, I still love the idea of the campaign and your characters.
Old Jun 8th, 2014, 05:32 AM
Of the Fartnocker Clan

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 52876
Squeak Squeak Squeak Squeak Squeak Squeak Squeak Squeak Squeak Squeak Squeak
Completely get it... Thanks Mystic!
Old Jun 8th, 2014, 08:10 AM
Ars artis gratia

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 24916
TeufelHeunden TeufelHeunden TeufelHeunden TeufelHeunden TeufelHeunden TeufelHeunden TeufelHeunden TeufelHeunden TeufelHeunden TeufelHeunden TeufelHeunden
Sounds fair to me, I understand as well.

I will unfavorite the game but you can reach me via PM if you want to look at getting it going again in the future.

Good Luck and Happy Gaming.