twitter facebook mastodon bluesky

Notices

Old Jul 12th, 2014, 09:09 AM
Very Old Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 328
kenardX kenardX kenardX kenardX
Sorry, I try not to presume too much, but thought this a way to take the story forward
Old Jul 17th, 2014, 03:30 AM
Very Old Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
Since zev will be having little access to the forums and I'm still looking for replacement and waiting for Totentanzen's return and I'm also gonna be gone for 4 days starting today, I think it best if we make a little break.
I hope this doesn't prompt anyone else to jump off, but with the current spotty attention (also from my side, I'm afraid), it's very hard to run a consistent game. Is everybody okay if we start this up again end of next week (hopefully)?
Old Jul 17th, 2014, 08:25 PM
So it goes

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 5091
Kilgore Trout Kilgore Trout Kilgore Trout Kilgore Trout Kilgore Trout Kilgore Trout Kilgore Trout Kilgore Trout Kilgore Trout Kilgore Trout Kilgore Trout
I'm not going anywhere - good with a break - plan on being here when the group is ready to go again. Have a safe trip, KX!

KT
Old Jul 17th, 2014, 10:12 PM
Secretly Cephalopodal

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1009
RainbowMagicPen RainbowMagicPen RainbowMagicPen RainbowMagicPen RainbowMagicPen RainbowMagicPen RainbowMagicPen RainbowMagicPen
I'm fine with a break sure.

Though I want to put it out there that I am also working on moving and plan to be in Texas by the first of September, so I may be a teensy bit sporadic because I have no idea how this is gonna work out. I'll still be around just, maybe not 100% regular.
Old Jul 22nd, 2014, 03:45 AM
Very Old Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
Okay, I have a possible replacement. As soon as anything is fixed, I'll let you know here and we can go on. (Plan is still by the end of this week)
RMP, don't worry. It seems this group prefers a slower pace anyways
Old Aug 5th, 2014, 02:39 PM
Very Old Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
Sorry for the overlong delay. I hope to get it running again and introduce you to your new companion when the time comes.
Old Aug 20th, 2014, 10:58 AM
137 NPSG Graduates

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 46712
zevonian zevonian zevonian zevonian zevonian zevonian zevonian zevonian zevonian zevonian zevonian
Hey all, I'm just recovering from minor surgery, and am currently still without home PC access. As my time on site will be limited in the weeks to come...it might be best that I go ahead and withdraw from this games. Apologies to fellow players and the DMs, but I just don't want to be "the guy that holds everyone up."

If possible, just assume that Bayern says the best way he can keep everyone safe is to go chasing after the running hobgoblin, and goes off to fight him and his fellow baddies while the rest of you tend to seeing the witch.

Have a great game everyone.
Old Aug 20th, 2014, 11:40 PM
So it goes

Tools
User Statistics
Kilgore Trout Kilgore Trout Kilgore Trout Kilgore Trout Kilgore Trout Kilgore Trout Kilgore Trout Kilgore Trout Kilgore Trout Kilgore Trout Kilgore Trout
@ Zev - sorry to see you go...hope you heal swiftly from the surgery...good gaming with you and see you in the next world...

@kX - What do you think the chances are of this game continuing? I am still down and thought you wrote a great post for Jenna's exit, but just curious if you are going to gather others or take another route? No matter how it shakes out, appreciate you forming this game and inviting me as it was my first invite to an RPGX game.

KT
Old Aug 24th, 2014, 10:57 AM
Very Old Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
Well, that's a bummer, zev.
Hope you are up and running in no time

@KT (and all remaining): With RMPs disappearnce as well as the withdrawel from both Hound and zev, it's just me and you here, pal.
Replacing a total of three character for one game seems quite a challange, one I can't take on at this moment. I'm currently finishing up my thesis and have to go for a week long military course, too.
So, if you'll stick with me and you think we can find a way to replace three people (Reviving the old thread is one of those), then I'll come back to you once my time is more abundant (probably 1-2 weeks) and we'll try it out. As you can see my co-DM also kind of disappeared somewhere along the way

So, wadda you think?

PS: Thanks, I thought it was a nice way of getting Jenna to leave without ripping the story to shreds...
Old Aug 30th, 2014, 08:07 PM
So it goes

Tools
User Statistics
I'm down to pick it up again if/when you are. Let me know - I still have this up in my favorites until I hear from you that the game is officially dead.

KT
Old Sep 16th, 2014, 08:59 PM
Secretly Cephalopodal

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1009
RainbowMagicPen RainbowMagicPen RainbowMagicPen RainbowMagicPen RainbowMagicPen RainbowMagicPen RainbowMagicPen RainbowMagicPen
As you may know, I think I've stated it in thread before anyway, I am trying to move to Texas. Trying being the operative word, as every step of the way has been blocked by some amount of ridiculous and time consuming bureaucracy. Between this and trying to pack I have very, very little time and appropriate mental state to post on several games.

I don't want to call it quits on this yet necessarily, I really do love playing as Malva, but for the time being I'm going to remove it from my active subscriptions. If the DMs would still permit me to be around when the game gets going again, please send me a PM and I'll let you guys know where my life is at that time and whether I really do need to drop entirely or not.

Thank you for your time and patience, this has been a lovely game.