RPG Crossing
twitter facebook mastodon bluesky

Notices

Old Sep 5th, 2014, 06:31 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 11453
aerondor aerondor aerondor aerondor aerondor aerondor aerondor aerondor aerondor aerondor aerondor
Okay, bad news time.

I've been having some increasingly bad problems with my fingers over the last few weeks. I'm hoping it is not RSI as the problems don't seem to be when I'm directly typing, but any sideways pressure on them is staring to get painful.

As such, I'm trying to cut back on their use.

I'm going to try taking a month off the boards (with the possible exception of one game as a player, as I suspect going totally cold turkey won't work for me).

Given it looks like RMB has vanished, this may not be an issue.
Old Sep 16th, 2014, 09:03 PM
Secretly Cephalopodal

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1009
RainbowMagicPen RainbowMagicPen RainbowMagicPen RainbowMagicPen RainbowMagicPen RainbowMagicPen RainbowMagicPen RainbowMagicPen
As you may know, I am trying to move to Texas. Trying being the operative word, as every step of the way has been blocked by some amount of ridiculous and time consuming bureaucracy. Between this and trying to pack I have very, very little time and appropriate mental state to post on several games.

For the time being I'm going to officially close this game. It's starting to look like we may very well have to push back until November or December until we can actually move and it's very stressful to deal with.

Hopefully this is a temporary close, and I will PM all of you when I reach a point where I can properly settle down and devote the attention to you lovely players that you all deserve, but because I don't want to leave anyone hanging I feel like putting an official "Gone Fishing" notice on this is appropriate.
Old Sep 17th, 2014, 09:22 PM
Outlaw Squirrel

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 6595
Foxtrot Foxtrot Foxtrot Foxtrot Foxtrot Foxtrot Foxtrot Foxtrot Foxtrot Foxtrot Foxtrot
No problem RMP. Hopefully you can get things straightened out and your move goes slowly.
Old Feb 13th, 2015, 10:23 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
aerondor aerondor aerondor aerondor aerondor aerondor aerondor aerondor aerondor aerondor aerondor
RMP back!
Old Feb 13th, 2015, 10:43 PM
Secretly Cephalopodal

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1009
RainbowMagicPen RainbowMagicPen RainbowMagicPen RainbowMagicPen RainbowMagicPen RainbowMagicPen RainbowMagicPen RainbowMagicPen
Indeed! I'm glad you're still interested and I appreciate your patience, moving was ridiculously more than I had originally bargained for. But after 16 years in that house it's probably not a surprise to anyone but me.
Old Feb 14th, 2015, 02:33 PM
Outlaw Squirrel

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 6595
Foxtrot Foxtrot Foxtrot Foxtrot Foxtrot Foxtrot Foxtrot Foxtrot Foxtrot Foxtrot Foxtrot
I'm just glad everything has worked out for you RMP and that you are back.
Old Feb 15th, 2015, 03:10 AM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
Sadly, after jumping in and saying "yes" I think I'll have to change it to a "no".

I just sat down and worked though my current list of commitments to family, work, socially and existing games. I'd love to continue but the hours just are not in the day. Maybe in a couple of months things will calm down, but for the moment I'll sadly have to put Jasper to rest.