Notices

Old Jun 25th, 2014, 12:57 PM
Space Sector 2814

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 122
GreenLantern GreenLantern
Lounge Room

Welcome Couriers! This is where you can talk to each other outside of the game. Also feel free to ask me questions here. I look forward to crafting your stories with you.
Old Jul 16th, 2014, 11:32 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 2741
Cristal08Darkmoon Cristal08Darkmoon Cristal08Darkmoon Cristal08Darkmoon Cristal08Darkmoon Cristal08Darkmoon Cristal08Darkmoon Cristal08Darkmoon Cristal08Darkmoon Cristal08Darkmoon Cristal08Darkmoon
Mind looking over my character sheet? Links are in the skeleton.

EDIT: Forgot to roll Spark's
Dice HD:
1d12 5
second HD...

Last edited by Cristal08Darkmoon; Jul 16th, 2014 at 11:34 PM.
Old Jul 16th, 2014, 11:49 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 4298
RHagen RHagen RHagen RHagen RHagen RHagen RHagen RHagen RHagen RHagen RHagen
In this world, how would a normal human react to seeing both a dragon and a half angel? Are both extremely rare?
Old Jul 17th, 2014, 06:54 AM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
Cristal08Darkmoon Cristal08Darkmoon Cristal08Darkmoon Cristal08Darkmoon Cristal08Darkmoon Cristal08Darkmoon Cristal08Darkmoon Cristal08Darkmoon Cristal08Darkmoon Cristal08Darkmoon Cristal08Darkmoon
You'd probably mistake Amber for an Aasimar until you were informed otherwise. As for the dragon, it's bronze, in the courtyard below and didn't make a move to attack you. It simply watched as you walked by. Shoot, she may even have called out a greeting in common. So it would all depend upon how common dragons were in your native land. GreenLantern can correct me on this if I am wrong.

And as I said that, I realized that half-angels should age as aasimars, making Amber really young. Any issues if I adjust her age (and Kit's) a little?

Last edited by Cristal08Darkmoon; Jul 17th, 2014 at 07:59 AM.
Old Jul 17th, 2014, 12:13 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
Thanks, I'm not sure how common they are in my land either Seems like Green has a pretty good idea of his world already so we'll see what he says. If your dragon is calling out in common, I'm assuming its sentient and not animal-like?
Old Jul 17th, 2014, 01:52 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
It's got a 14 int.
Old Jul 17th, 2014, 11:17 PM
Space Sector 2814

Tools
User Statistics
This world is pretty exotic in nature so seeing a dragon isn't really mind blowing since the Dragon Riders of Nagala are known around the world. They are a part of their naval superiority. Since Sharp Strings is from Dale, you wouldn't be too astonish about an "asamir". Dale has produced rather unusual heroes mainly their half elf paladin saint. Still the experience will be quite something. And I do not mind if you edit some things for Amber, Cristal. I'll look over your character sheet when I am better of mind. Sleep is a terrible mistress at times. Also as promised, I will give you guys each a trait corresponding to the kingdom you hail from.

And as always, thank you guys for your interest.
Old Jul 17th, 2014, 11:52 PM
Ancient Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 717
Milca604 Milca604 Milca604 Milca604 Milca604 Milca604 Milca604
Thanks for selecting me
As you can probably tell I am quite new and still learning.
Thank you for the chance.
Please don't hesitate to tell me how I can improve.
Old Jul 18th, 2014, 12:56 PM
Space Sector 2814

Tools
User Statistics
No problem Milca, glad to have you aboard.

Cristal I have looked over your character sheet and everything looks fine but what is One-Leg? Is that a drawback or a trait?
Old Jul 18th, 2014, 04:32 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
One-Legged is a 3rd party drawback. It cuts my landspeed by 10ft. Which is really annoying when Amber can't i.e. inside a buildingfly. Redheaded is a 3rd party trait. Grants the at-will use of one wizard/sorcerer cantrap. Just to be fun and tie her more closely to Kit, I gave Amber the jolt. The other two traits listed are Piazo.
Old Jul 22nd, 2014, 10:44 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
Have we heard from the rest of the players that were accepted?
Old Jul 23rd, 2014, 02:10 AM
Space Sector 2814

Tools
User Statistics
Due to some real life issues happening right now, I regrettably have to take my leave of RPG crossing. I apologize greatly for this but I didn't want to disappear without a word. I don't know when or if I am going to be back. The current circumstances has my mind preoccupied. I am sure there are those who can juggle such things with RPG Crossing and to them I say, you're better than me. So in short, for what it is worth, I do apologize about my departure.
Old Jul 23rd, 2014, 02:29 AM
Ancient Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 717
Milca604 Milca604 Milca604 Milca604 Milca604 Milca604 Milca604
GreenLantern

Life comes first. Take care.
Hope to see you back soon