RPG Crossing
twitter facebook mastodon bluesky

Notices

Old Feb 9th, 2010, 06:59 PM
Jelly anyone?

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1375
Avelestar Avelestar Avelestar Avelestar Avelestar Avelestar Avelestar Avelestar Avelestar Avelestar
We'll miss you Cherub.

Prom, are we going to assume Vet has given up on the game? In which case lets kill some goblins :P

(or I'll have to spam you on MSN again)
Old Feb 11th, 2010, 12:54 PM
*woof*

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 8123
jj_wolven jj_wolven jj_wolven jj_wolven jj_wolven jj_wolven jj_wolven jj_wolven jj_wolven jj_wolven jj_wolven
Which gobs are still "alive" and which are down?

-me
Old Feb 16th, 2010, 02:01 AM
Jelly anyone?

Tools
User Statistics
Avelestar Avelestar Avelestar Avelestar Avelestar Avelestar Avelestar Avelestar Avelestar Avelestar
Changing ISPs (because my contract with a rather BAD company just ran out, changing over whilst it's still free to do so), will disappear without notice in a few days time, and will be back 2-3 days after that. Sorry for the absence.

Feel free to have Jainus continue to use Combat Expertise every round, switching to Power Attack when he is unlikely to be flanked.
Old Feb 18th, 2010, 05:05 PM
No heroes left in man...

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1057
Prometheus Prometheus Prometheus Prometheus Prometheus Prometheus Prometheus Prometheus
Sorry about the delays, guys. [insert excuse here]
Status (3/26/18): On a short hiatus. Work + allergies + probably sick.
Old Feb 23rd, 2010, 04:16 PM
No heroes left in man...

Tools
User Statistics
Prometheus Prometheus Prometheus Prometheus Prometheus Prometheus Prometheus Prometheus
Alright, looks like there's only really three of you left at this point. Avel (whose internet problems I understand all too well), jj, and Ehlana. Cherru's character shall be exiting stage left, but shall still be "around" for when he returns, and I've neither seen nor heard anything of Vet and Jordz, so I'm going to move on without them.

Currently, that leaves us with a somewhat smaller party of Fighter, Sorcerer, Witch. I, personally, have no problems with this group, but it's not just my game. What do you guys think? Do we need more? If so, how many, and what classes?
Old Feb 26th, 2010, 01:31 AM
Jelly anyone?

Tools
User Statistics
So we've a tank and two casters? One of which is an awesome summoner, and that pet of yours looks pretty nasty too.

I think we're good to keep playing, as long as you feel comfortable to scale the encounters down a little?

Just as a side note, I'm built as defensive as possible, and am more than happy to run infront of enemies or do very little damage to give the pair of casters time. Comes from 2 years of playing a prot warrior in wow .
Old Feb 26th, 2010, 01:56 PM
*woof*

Tools
User Statistics
jj_wolven jj_wolven jj_wolven jj_wolven jj_wolven jj_wolven jj_wolven jj_wolven jj_wolven jj_wolven jj_wolven
My char is basically a tank/caster with a bit weaker on both of them. Rudhe is the tank, and Jaden has the spells even if they are weaker than little-miss-witchie.

A few more players would be nice, but nothing to hold the game up for. You can always send them in later.
Let them play what classes they want to play, it's easier to keep them in the game that way. There is always another way to do things even if we are missing a "typical" party role.

-me
Old Feb 26th, 2010, 02:22 PM
No heroes left in man...

Tools
User Statistics
Quote:
Originally Posted by jj_wolven View Post
My char is basically a tank/caster with a bit weaker on both of them. Rudhe is the tank, and Jaden has the spells even if they are weaker than little-miss-witchie.

A few more players would be nice, but nothing to hold the game up for. You can always send them in later.
Let them play what classes they want to play, it's easier to keep them in the game that way. There is always another way to do things even if we are missing a "typical" party role.

-me
I believe the typical name for your archetype is the "minion master" or something of the sort, isn't it? We have a Tanker, a Defender, and a Mastermind. I don't even know if that's a good group or not, I stopped playing CoH months ago.
Old Feb 26th, 2010, 02:30 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 9442
Ehlana Ehlana Ehlana Ehlana Ehlana Ehlana Ehlana Ehlana Ehlana Ehlana Ehlana
Well, being the flimsiest member of the group, I'd kinda like another person. However, the trouble of trying to find someone and hoping they'll bother to post regularly is almost not worth the trouble. How about we take on another if anybody's got a friend they can rope in on the site that they know to be skilled and reliable? I can think of a few possibilities myself.

Last edited by Ehlana; Feb 26th, 2010 at 02:30 PM.
Old Feb 28th, 2010, 03:16 PM
No heroes left in man...

Tools
User Statistics
I never liked those "looking for 1" in DMSP. I usually ask friends or search through PSG anyways.
Old Feb 28th, 2010, 04:16 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 9442
Ehlana Ehlana Ehlana Ehlana Ehlana Ehlana Ehlana Ehlana Ehlana Ehlana Ehlana
Gotcha
Old Feb 28th, 2010, 06:03 PM
Jelly anyone?

Tools
User Statistics
Prometheus, you know you want to ask Redoak .
Old Mar 4th, 2010, 04:22 AM
Jelly anyone?

Tools
User Statistics
Prom, I got a new DS so we can play pokemons when its out...but first you need to get the hell back to DnDOG and on MSN!
Old Mar 15th, 2010, 01:40 PM
*woof*

Tools
User Statistics
*poke*
so...um...are we moving on?

-me